Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
I don't know if this was intentional or not, but our protagonist seems to be a little...unstable.

Is this what isolation is doing to people? Is it a "Falling Down" kinda thing, or was he just like this before anyhow? Did it just take the corona to unleash what was already within this man?

...why am I even giving any thought to this anyhow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

a glitch posted:

He is being guided by GBS, that should be explanation enough.

You make a good point. I'm still finding myself invested in trying to understand this man's internal mental state and what has led him to this point. What was his life story? Was he already unwell? So many questions!

I'm also hopeful that he seeks psychiatric assistance soon...

>seek psychiatric advice on recent actions.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

ilmucche posted:

>Check quest log, what even is the goal here?

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Miss posted:

do whatever else you gotta do, but make sure you give babe a big smooch on the head to remind her that you love her and she's a good pig

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
It's been awhile since our last bowel motion, right? In the spirit of an Atma .exe thread shouldn't we also do something about that?

Alternatively:

Nigmaetcetera posted:

>Find and save Babe, no matter what.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

>Equip femurs. Wave ball flag around like a matdor cape and try to get creature to impale itself on the femurs. Attempt to avoid the Babe parts though :(

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Sticking with my original suggestion as well:

>Equip femurs. Wave ball flag around like a matdor cape and try to get creature to impale itself on the femurs. Attempt to avoid the Babe parts though :(

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Manwithastick posted:

The sad thought that we are approaching the end makes me wonder what we missed not staying in the van

Definitely should have nicked a chocolate bar from Costco's, that would have got the guild's attention for sure.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Less Is Definitely posted:

We got to save Babe.

> Remove hazmat hood
> Remove surgical mask
> Stand fearlessly in front of abomination
> “Babe, I know you are in there. I never told you this but... you are the best friend I ever had. I love you.”

Wait for the abomination to become distracted with inner turmoil.
> Throw bowl of magic liquid at abomination to weaken it
> Use femurs to violently cut Babe out of the mass of flesh :black101:

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Giraffe posted:

I think we should try summoning the Wu Tang Clan again.

Shut up.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

It's reasonable to assume our paths might have crossed at some point in the past.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

McSpanky posted:

Realtalk we didn't save Babe and that loving sucks

There hasn't been this much disappointment at an ending since Mass Effect 3.

:(

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Please Atma, I know its an ask. Would you have the good ending to this or the Bendy man saga.

It's been a poo poo week and it would help. If not it's cool. I'm just happy you still post.

Can't we just reload an earlier save? I'm so emotionally invested in saving Babe :(

Edit: it can't end...like this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Atma posted:

Sorry dude.
Not even a special DLC for your loyal fans? Unlockable secret ending?

quote:

Nowadays, I don't make any new scene until there is a decision to go there. I used to make a lot of stuff that never got used. Now everything is made-to-order.

Although I did make the boss a couple screens earlier because I knew it would take awhile to make.

I did Satan at a time when I had no job and no kid.

Now I have job and kid. For this one, I was able to update once a night when I was lucky. I had to change a diaper even while writing this reply.

For Satan, I remember sitting at my computer all day and entering almost every command that came along.

I would like to run one like that again, but it is difficult. Maybe on a smaller scale.

Thanks dude. Goons gonna goon. No pissing in this one, and just one poo poo. Not bad imo.

Well you need a patreon to hire a babysitter then! (I'll make the website...)

Thanks though for much needed entertainment, Babe will go on in my heart anyhow <3