Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
:thunk:

If I was 112, why not see my self on prior nights... hmmmmmm

112 does anyone have an ID on that player?

Also what about Hum?

Hum/Amni for scum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
You are not 112 AA

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
lol this game makes my head hurt

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I know this sounds crazy but what if we no lunched today? We’ve already flipped a scum, but even with that we are still close to approaching endgame. I would rather start the next day with one town death along with a bunch of night results

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

I know this sounds crazy but what if we no lunched today? We’ve already flipped a scum, but even with that we are still close to approaching endgame. I would rather start the next day with one town death along with a bunch of night results

Amnistar posted:

Anybody will do...

Starting to think we are in LYLO and b- knows it.

Amnistar posted:

AMD dragon is your scum buddy so you are trying to keep them alive to win.

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Maybe it is bee

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
It’s not me. However I’d be happy if you lunched me because it would guarantee results. Nobody has copped me and i have different results on amni/flerp and ypm. Seeing my actual role should help us

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

b-minus1 posted:

:D

But really. Dragon actioned me on day 1, when they didn’t know their role. There’s no way a scum player would risk potentially dayvigging a scumbro.

Actually, way back at the start of day 2, I had this whole case written up about the scum’s choice to nk dancer. Dancer only had like 3 posts but Both Dragon and dancer actioned me on day 1. I thought that maybe scum killed dancer so he wouldn’t reveal my role. But then I realized that ##actions are different than ##rolecops. Whoops

I feel much better about the state of the game now that we’ve flipped two scum. I seriously thought we were in danger of losing by the start of tomorrow.

I was reading back and I just wanted to say this is a big lol from me

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Flerp always feels like this but part of me also is going :goofy: at most of their play

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

NAGA LIU KANG posted:

Flerp always feels like this but part of me also is going :goofy: at most of their play

this is exactly how I’ve been feeling on flerp during the second half of the day. The claim that they got nothing on me despite rolecopping me is a little weird too but it’d be more sensible to lie as scum. I think bee is a better choice here considering he’s still p much refusing to play the game.

I have largely disconnected from your night action stuff though, guys, because it’s all a little beyond me and I have no night actions apparently so, good luck

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

We have 8 hours. I shall place my trust in YPM and Amni. Who should I action and who are we voting?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Flerp and Sandwolf are both reading the thread but refusing to engage much. Strikes me as REAL BAD

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Humalong posted:

We have 8 hours. I shall place my trust in YPM and Amni. Who should I action and who are we voting?

Action me for hilarity.

Action whomever you think is scum for optimal play I think.

And I am going b-. Pushing for a no cuddle after we see a scum die makes no logical sense.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Mr. Humalong posted:

Flerp and Sandwolf are both reading the thread but refusing to engage much. Strikes me as REAL BAD

Alright, I know i have been piggybacking off of your posts a lot this game but no joke I almost made this exact post an hour ago but deleted it before I hit submit. Flerp is more guilty of that than sandwolf imo. Flerp showed up to quote my entire post just to tell me that nobody knew their role on day 1 lol. Zero reaction to me calling him scum or voting him.

I still think we should consider no lunch in this situation, especially considering the slow pace of this game, but if nobody else agrees with this plan then we should lunch flerp.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Mr. Humalong posted:

Did you manage to complete that action list? It might help for ~~something~~

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Amnistar posted:

Action me for hilarity.

Action whomever you think is scum for optimal play I think.

And I am going b-. Pushing for a no cuddle after we see a scum die makes no logical sense.
That’s a bit of an exaggeration. I’m only suggesting a no lunch. Besides, I only have one vote to cast. I still think there is some logic in no lunching and gettting more night results. I can live with being the only one who thinks so

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

That’s a bit of an exaggeration. I’m only suggesting a no lunch. Besides, I only have one vote to cast. I still think there is some logic in no lunching and gettting more night results. I can live with being the only one who thinks so

And that doesnt make logical sense.

Especially in a game where we dont know what night actions do perfectly.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

I’m sorry Hum but I’m not playing this insane game of night action bingo when A) I don’t even have one myself and B) it’s pretty much purposefully designed to be convoluted

if you really want to lunch me because I am only engaging with the posting/day part of this game, go for it

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

b-minus1 posted:

It’s not an exaggeration. You:

1) Didn’t engage much early game

2) after not engaging, you fakeclaimed a cop result on someone you admit was obviously town

3) the day after you fakeclaimed, you come in and throw your vote on anyone with a pulse without any substantive cases behind them

4) proclaim yourself confirmed town and then

5) call for a no lunch.

I have no clue what you are doing this game.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Your Personal Muse posted:

2) after not engaging, you fakeclaimed a cop result on someone you admit was obviously town

3) the day after you fakeclaimed, you come in and throw your vote on anyone with a pulse without any substantive cases behind them

5) call for a no lunch.

lol

##vote binus

The sudden cries for a no lunch after scum flip is bad. Especially when he was calling for dragon + (I think) me for most of the day. Scum flips and now he’s hesitant??

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

5) call for a no lunch.

Channeling Steak

Also why is Steak lurking?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

Channeling Steak

Also why is Steak lurking?

So SUDDENLY too, he was really present early in the game

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Sandwolf posted:

lol

##vote binus

The sudden cries for a no lunch after scum flip is bad. Especially when he was calling for dragon + (I think) me for most of the day. Scum flips and now he’s hesitant??

He didn’t go after dragon. He half hearted threw a vote on dragon along with half the mafia community.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##action flerp
##vote flerp

I haven’t finished the actions spreadsheet yet, had a bad headache all day today

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

5) call for a no lunch.

1. True
2. The obvious part came after I actually read the posts on d2
3. I already explained why I voted you at the start of d3, it relates to my results + not reading Vienna’s posts
4. That was clearly a joke.
5. I’m only suggesting it.

Like I already said, don’t have a problem with being te lunch for today because my flip will give you guys more info to work with.

Just to recap, all of my actions have been successful.
N1 flerp - 404
N2 amnistar - 404
N3 ypm - 0

You know, I can’t shake this feeling that scum have kept me alive on purpose. Unless I missed a vote, Sandwolf is the only one that is willing to throw down a vote for me. I wonder if my role/results implicate scums No joke I really want to see my role.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

1. True
3. I already explained why I voted you at the start of d3, it relates to my results + not reading Vienna’s posts

Like I already said, don’t have a problem with being te lunch for today because my flip will give you guys more info to work with.

N1 flerp - 404
N2 amnistar - 404
N3 ypm - 0

You know, I can’t shake this feeling that scum have kept me alive on purpose. Unless I missed a vote, Sandwolf is the only one that is willing to throw down a vote for me. I wonder if my role/results implicate scums No joke I really want to see my role.

Sorry did I not vote you yet ##vote b-

I thought I had one there.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Humalong posted:

##action flerp
##vote flerp

I haven’t finished the actions spreadsheet yet, had a bad headache all day today

sell me on flerp.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I have managed to talk myself out of the two flipped scum being scum so Binus also being scum would continue my streak

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

b-minus1 posted:

1. True

N1 flerp - 404
N2 amnistar - 404
N3 ypm - 0

I don’t know why I’m engaging you, you are just going to keep ignoring what I’m saying, and I think I’m voting flerp today but

2) again, you claimed to reread the thread and even did a dramatic reread BEFORE THE FAKECLAIM so the whole “I didn’t read day 2” defense doesn’t hold water

3) I wasn’t the only one you voted today. You kept switching your vote around without any explanation other than they are scum.

4) this is 100% a lie. You said Dragon’s action on day 1 cleared you because scum would never action each other without knowing their role. Not really a haha joke.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

B-....how on earth are you pushing the "wow, scum sure don't want me dead" card when you literally only posted your results in the thread today? When would scum have the opportunity to kill you...?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Amnistar posted:

sell me on flerp.

Complete lack of engagement in line with a defeated scum team giving up the fight

Weird role that people won’t talk much about

ETR lying about role copping him

Idk I feel better about possibly mislunching with the Dragon flip so I would switch to binus

flerp > Binus > Sandwolf for me today I think

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Amnistar posted:

B-....how on earth are you pushing the "wow, scum sure don't want me dead" card when you literally only posted your results in the thread today? When would scum have the opportunity to kill you...?

I’ve posted my results every day

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
D2

b-minus1 posted:

I actioned flerp last night

b-minus1 posted:

I received a “404” message. I’m guessing I was role blocked

D3

b-minus1 posted:

I targeted amnistar. Result “soon” followed by “404”

b-minus1 posted:

I actioned amnistar n2 btw

D4

b-minus1 posted:

Thanks him.

Actioned ypm
Result” “soon. 0”

I received 404 the previous two nights

b-minus1 posted:

N1 flerp: soon 404
N2 Amnistar: soon 404
N3 ypm: soon 0

There you go amnistar

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

guess you have. Meaningless results in a vacuum though, since no one knows anything about your role, but I now understand what your argument is. For this to be reality, scum would have had to rolecop you on N1 or N2 and then opted not to kill you, or use the roleblocker dragon on you.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Amnistar posted:

guess you have. Meaningless results in a vacuum though, since no one knows anything about your role, but I now understand what your argument is. For this to be reality, scum would have had to rolecop you on N1 or N2 and then opted not to kill you, or use the roleblocker dragon on you.

I don’t think dragonatrix roleblocked me. All of my actions were successful. It’s possible that scum rolecopped me but we have no way of knowing that

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

I don’t think dragonatrix roleblocked me. All of my actions were successful. It’s possible that scum rolecopped me but we have no way of knowing that

....I dont think dragon roleblocked you either. I am pointing out everything that would have to be true for your claim that scum have left you alive because they are afraid of your flip revealing info to be true.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Yeah tbh that’s probably not what is happening. Too many moving parts.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote flerp

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
##vote flerp

I'm nervous overall but I feel the vote on flerp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong