Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Mugaaz posted:

This game is the most janky p2w piece of poo poo I've played in the past 5 years. I am loving it though, what is wrong with me?

:same:

It does feel like FFT and I like that.

The music, voice work, and sounds are great.

The "story" is hot garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Peachfart posted:

Please mention this game separates free and paid lapis so that people are informed.

Yeah this is a good point too.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Mugaaz posted:

and the game crashes 10 times a day. This is a dumpster fire, but I love it.

Yes this game crashes a lot.

I've never ever had a game or app lock my whole iPhone up to the point I couldn't even reboot but this game managed it and I have no idea how that was possible.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

waah posted:

Also you fuckers are gonna make me start up the goon guild aren't you.

Yes we are.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

FYI

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

jabro posted:

There it is.

I joined the Discord to leach everyone's strategies.

Strat 1. Spend money.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Do build up Y'shtola though.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I'll be applying soon to WoTV.

Edit ok well poo poo I'll have to apply tomorrow. Cool downs are dumbo.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

So these do 2 or more chain attacks requirement quests are dumb AF.

Is there one character who will do it on their own? I’ve seen the AI mobs do it to me so there has to be someone I can throw out there that can do it back.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Hi posted:

Game seems fun

I managed to get that top tier (according to OP) UR tank and Gilgamesh so I guess Im set and no need to reroll..

For now Im just kinda facerolling my way thru story.

Is there anything I should try and get asap ? I see theres a lot of limited time stuff that ends in a couple days

You should be able to finish Y’Sh before the event ends. I’d definitely work on getting as much of her as you can.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

FastestGunAlive posted:

I’ve never played a gacha or a Japanese mobile game before. Is it common for them all to be so inefficiently designed? Specifically having a separate pop up for each log in bonus, each with its own animation. Yes I want to click four different times and then go actually claim them in a separate menu, also complete with an animation. Or not being able to level up/customize characters in the formation menu, only in the character menu.

This one is the worst I’ve played in a long time for that.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Boris Galerkin posted:

Saw you in the 7DS thread but this is also a huge complaint of mine. 7DS doesn’t have this issue right?

For something related to this game I applied for goon squad as player 3355219468. Hope the first guild opens up soon though cause it seems to be a chore to rank up these statues.

Yeah 7DS isn't nearly as busy. It does have some minor issues but for the most part everything makes sense. They fixed a few things with the last patch so things are a lot easier to get to now.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

It crashes at least twice a day on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. It’s gotten a little better but still.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Zaekkor posted:

Just started this today and apparently got pretty lucky..

My current formation that I'm now working on is:

Ayaka/Frederika/Mediena/Englebert/Sterne

I also got a Fina so that will come in handy.

Anyways, going to apply to Goon Squad as Zaekkor.

Friend code: 1626128410

LOL

That is a pretty solid lineup.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

mctesticle posted:

Applied to Warofthevisa as Kweh?

You are in.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

HGH posted:

Got Orlandeau in 7 ten rolls, leaving me with a good 22K leftover. So should I immediately use 6K Visiore and buy those 120 shards of his? Or do I only buy shards that show up in the shop? And the best way to refresh the shop with visiore is to do so up to 3 times per day right?

Its the same price either way so that is up to you if you wanna blow the 6 now or later.

I did it now so I might not have to do as many shop refreshes.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Scoss posted:

I am totally done with limited characters after FFT. The shop refresh RNG is just such maddening bullshit. I finished Ramza two days ago and still need 60 shards for Cid, which is gonna come down to the wire given how long is left in the collab.

Today I've been offered 40 Ramza shards and 5 for Cid. I just know I'm gonna end up 5 shards short on the last day or some poo poo, what a horrible system.

This is how I feel. gently caress that poo poo. I got Lando and Ramza to LB5 and what a stupid fuckin grind.

That whimsy lady can gently caress right off too.

I’m out of rainbow orbs so Ramza is on the back burner but Lando is LB5 fully awakened.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

piL posted:

Speaking of rainbow rocks, todays the last day to get 5000 FFT tokens and get rainbow fragment of thought--so if you looked into it last night and found out then that they are rare and unfarmable, get to work!

One more day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah I just bought my Ramza and a friend Ramza and hit Engle with both of them. Easy peasy