Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

StillFullyTerrible posted:

a teenager who refuses to masturbate? no wonder he's so hosed up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T64mNawSALE&t=30s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

wait wat. how do you even think that. my war hurts just thinking about it

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

fun fact that cop got rehired in the same police force to ride a desk for 1 month so he could be given lifetime medical retirement. you cant blame the union for that either just good ole fashioned acab

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Push El Burrito posted:

When I was a kid I thought I invented doing #1 and #2 at the same time and considered selling that idea as a time saver and making millions.

i invented the green acres theme

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

This honestly isn't anything new, there are scads of rappers dating back to the 80s who take stock in NWO conspiracy theories which is one of the most classical forms of anti-semitism, Ice Cube has been spewing that garbage for ages.

Also he sucks poo poo as a rapper and was one of the most useless members of NWA.

didnt he get payed in bologna sandwhiches and water for like 2yrs while in nwa?

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
wizards of the coast can suck my dick this a big plubicity gain that they desperately want. in like jan or dec there was a big thing about a buncha terf artists so a trans player came to a tourney and put no terfs in magic over the artwork they had done on the cards that the player owned and wizards told that player to gently caress off from the tourney. and that is just the most recent thing. you think they didnt know prejudice was drawn by an actual kkk member? they knew and they didnt care.

its no different then a random company showing pride for its lgbt customers during pride month then advertising for chik fil a the day after pride month. or in hulu and spotifies case during.

snergle has a new favorite as of 05:34 on Jun 12, 2020

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

GreenMetalSun posted:

On the subject of people who know nothing about the human body:

white people trying to reinvite tcm and chi. never gets old.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

What original meaning are you going by here? I was under the impression that the original incels wanted nothing more than to meet lesbians, before the term was appropriated by categorically unlovable men.

the person who founded it was a lesbian but she founded it on behalf of herself and her male straight coworker. it was originally like a work out group that help each by being positive and motivating but the problem atleast according to her is that when you get your so you drop the group because you dont need them until eventually everyone left is unlovable assholes.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Skwirl posted:

https://twitter.com/GrandMoffJoseph/status/1272553120799825922?s=20

Make sure to click through for the second part of the quote. And join me in the Paganocracy.

so uh am i reading the second part wrong? it sounds like he wants the christian right to all die and join god in heaven. he knows suicide is a one way ticket to hell right? unless you catholic suicide yourself by drinking / smoking / over eating for 20 years or provoke a cop into shooting you. oh i just got why they want the cops to not be defunded.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

OwlFancier posted:

Does the US not have, like, license points or whatever?

lisence points are a county thing so imagine laws that different on a state level x 1million.

Splicer posted:

Pretty sure they mean no visible labia minora. There's a weird incel myth that visible labia minora is a sign of loving too much.

naw im pretty sure they mean no labia at all.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Clicked on his profile and his latest tweet is praising Japanese publishers for being brave enough to publish a manga where a man falls in love with and marries his adopted daughter

copy profile link fbi.gov/tips paste profile link

snergle has a new favorite as of 00:56 on Jun 30, 2020

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Arivia posted:

We’re not talking like a huge bowl. Like fajitas up here are served assemble yourself style (and that seems to be what’s in the tweet) so you get maybe a cup to split between six or so fajitas? Same as you’d presumably get ordering a taco or burrito you just put it in yourself.

most restraunts ive been to serve fajita meat veggies and cheese seasoned and sizzling in a pan they warn you is hot like 10000 times and about 5ish tortillas that are very lightly toasted and wrapped in foil. then you assemble it yourself. thats exactly what is in the tweet to. she probably wants an ungodly amount of cheese on it instead of a light sprinkle

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Zipperelli. posted:

She's back, and she's doubling down!

https://nypost.com/2020/06/18/officer-karen-says-people-lost-the-point-of-mcmuffin-video/

Holy gently caress those last 2 lines. Like, jesus that's some aggressively white people poo poo. ThEy CaN sO wHy CaNt i??!?!

i love being called officer mcmuffin please keep doing it it doesnt hurt my feelings is my take away. i hope she is called officer mcmuffin by all her coworkers to.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

The Ferret King posted:

I wonder if they let the same guy run their Twitter account. From a week ago:

so is donny or donny jr tweeting from the dhs account?

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

except for the pride flag segregating i dont get anything wrong with her questions most are questions ive been asked and / or situations that have happened to me.

no, yes, sometimes, like 5, no, insane question, poo poo question but both, no, no, sometimes, me.

snergle has a new favorite as of 19:53 on Jul 2, 2020

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

snergle posted:

except for the pride flag segregating i dont get anything wrong with her questions most are questions ive been asked and / or situations that have happened to me.

revise=\= plagurize

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Michael Tracey just not even bothering with the dogwhistles anymore

naw lincoln can stay fdr can go up half way as a reminder that he was good but insanely xenophobic and the other spots get a waiting for more good presidents

Runcible Cat posted:

The Elon Musk of 1818.
big dog: built a fully functioning human out of random corpse parts

elon musk of 2020
little dog: cant even design a car something that has been solved with out loving it up.

snergle has a new favorite as of 01:49 on Jul 4, 2020

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

i feel like carmak is right though? the great leap foward recked chinas poo poo and mao not killing deng because deng was useful during the revolution leads directly to their current govt being insane. im not saying communism bad. im saying how they did it was bad before any tankies try to jump up my rear end.

the person under him is an iosm no questions though

someone redub this coffin dance song

AlbieQuirky posted:

I doubt many people disagree that the Cultural Revolution had huge negative consequences for China as a whole, as well as for the individuals targeted and their families.

The idiot part is where he brings it up as a comparison to people thinking J. K. Rowling and RuPaul are bigoted assholes for saying ridiculously transphobic things.

Because that’s what he did; the other person’s thing is a retweet, and his text is his comment on it. Not the other way around. Just in case you’re not familiar with the hellbird site.

i know how replys on twitter work i just didnt get why he was replying to that tweet.

snergle has a new favorite as of 20:32 on Jul 4, 2020

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
i appologize for the derail i read his comment wrong lets move on tankies go home.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

hmm someone needs to tell this lady about mcaffrey who made middling but enjoyable ya books and was also a huge pos when it comes to the lbgt community.

i see now that i should of refreshed the thread but who ever said this has always been a womens profession and the men doing it got more money and praise is spot on. i cant think of many pre 2000 ya writers that were men besides ender and the author there is also a pos.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Taylor Swift came out with a surprise album titled Folklore. I guess the Mouth didn't care for it and decided to start a beef.

thanks for explaining i googled borelore and its some dude on twitter tweeting about dnd and i was like idgi.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

they forgot the part where he debates it with david duke who keeps making weird racial analogies about the tiger and gorilla.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

our state like all the other states is having a big surge in the roni to. not quite as big as texas or florida but our govenor is mealy mouthed moron who let literally everything but hair / nail salons be considered essential during the mandatory closure. Then tried to pretend that the gop didnt make a bill to silence victims killed by police and was just like they didnt know, i didnt know until the protesters pointed it out no one knew and now i wont sign it. gently caress him voting him out the next chance i get. cant wait for these old fucks to gather together and get the roni. i feel terrible for the people who were purged from the rolls and have to reregister and got denied absentee though. i hope they wear a mask to vote.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

my thought process reading this

pic one: religious bigot about to be canceled
pic two: oooo maybe religious bigot dies for calling out congress people
pic three: oh its a grifter trying to get a pay day out of wohl before recanting everything.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

TinTower posted:

https://twitter.com/Englishpapist/status/1291046556720869377

The idea of being a Catholic monarchist in a country where the monarchy has spent literally 500 years moonlighting as an hereditary anti-papacy makes my brain hurt. :psyboom:

imagine if this guy is irish. every person in the uk would hate him. wait i think it still works if your british.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

50s girl groupon posted:

Late to the party but embalmers (or at least the ones I work with) wear those paper surgical masks for 8-12 hours a day 5-6 days a week while embalming because we like to pretend it protects us from TB and poo poo, and so far no one has gotten anything but cancer.

i wanted to be a mortician and finding out that you work 80 hour work weeks where you're always on call was one of the big turn offs. embalming corpses making me puke is the main reason i didnt do it though. idk how you and your coworkers can do that poo poo with just a paper mask on. my hats off to you.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

grittyreboot posted:

So I just learned about perhaps the most depressing subreddit. https://twitter.com/AKovacCTV/status/1292471340210032640?s=19

10 bucks Q is just pence creating a need for his conversion therapy camps because profits have been dipping on people sending their children to be mentally hosed over in them.

gotta send mema and papa to pence so he can make them right for 1000$/day

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

50s girl groupon posted:

During the busy season (Florida) I worked 50 hours a week and was on call every third week, which just meant if someone died I’d have to excuse myself for a few minutes to take the call and arrange pick up. What overstressed mortician did you get those numbers from? Also depending on your state, you can get just a directors license and not have to embalm. I think embalming is soothing and you get used to the Everything About It.

my state requires a director to have experince but i also specifically wanted to be an embalmer and make up person since they tend to hire people with both sets of skills. the person who told me was my teacher and it was probably slight hyperbole to try to temper people who wanted to it to be like 6feet under or something. puking when dealing with corpses kind of doesnt let you work in the buisness though. now i touch computers

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

i was p bummed about kamala getting the nom but the cspammer meltdowns have cheered me up a bit

:yeah:

then i got bummed all over again that bernie is endorsing these people. it would be like aoc telling me to vote for lindsy graham.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Fister Roboto posted:

Putting aside the issue of age, where the gently caress can you live and earn 100k while only paying 800 in rent?!?

20$ internet lol i live in bumfuck nc and shits 40$ minimium. everything on there is cut in half except rent for where i live.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Captain Monkey posted:

Gonna pick up some thigh food later. What should I get?

popeyes cooks a good thigh but im more of breast man myself.

ill admit i used to say thigh instead of thai because im stupid bad at pronouncing stuff i read and it has a th. once i hear the correct pronunciation i swap over to the real one though.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

TheMostFrench posted:

Headline: "Working from home might change the way cities work, and how people live."
Most people: "Sounds good"
One guy, with no elaboration: "Agenda 21"

Click on his profile, first couple of posts in -
"BLM protesters are mindless zombies" *posts a gif from the move Machete*

Simplified plot snyopsis of the movie 'Machete':
An ex-army veteran nicknamed Machete is hired to assassinate a right wing senator, but is double crossed by the people who hired him as a way to gain votes against minority groups. The senator is funding the construction of an electrified border wall to keep out illegal immigrants.

Machete survives and gathers a force of people to stand against the corrupt government who used him as a pawn against his own people. The scene of Machete rallying the people to fight against the government is where the picture at the bottom comes from.

Bonus idiot points - the guy lists his job as an independent film maker and writer. He has no loving idea what the movie is about, but going a bit further down his feed it's clear that he loves Mexican films and actors.

man america really hosed up the common wealth worse then britian ever did. a large percentage of staunchly pro trump anti blm people i run into are canadian austrailian and british. That or the bots just think all english things = american and the bots are way more sophisticated then i thought.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

its easy to have friends across the aisle just dont be gay a poc or immigrant and dont actually be effected by the policies of the right. also dont be left just be right in the middle. im talking 0,0 on the political graph.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Canned Panda posted:

Here we go again... the Second Wave of anti-mask idiocy. First it was that HIPAA and ADA exemption card. Now this.

https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1297983426839093249?s=20

dont worry it will only take ca 10 years to close the loophole allowing this. meanwhile bane has a cure for these people to take https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQpfYAxfiak&t=31s

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Game, however is more readily intelligible if we understand it through the lens of Evolutionary Game Theory, which should be understood as a materialistic account of the spiritual truths of the first part of the Book of Genesis, Evolutionary Game theory being, for higher animals, primarily evolutionary psychology, evolutionary psychology being in large part the application of game theory in the context of natural selection, the moral consequences of material and effective causation, the Logos.

Evolutionary Game theory is an account in terms of material and effective causation, in terms of chance and necessity, the Book of Genesis tells us something about how the consequences of Evolutionary Game Theory are the Will of Gnon.

The ancestral environment of the higher races of man was the interior of the Eurasian land mass, and this is where successive waves of more advanced humans came from, the most recent such wave being the Aryans, who emerged from somewhere near the Caspian sea, equipped with bronze weapons, small horses (the horse had not yet been bred the capacity to carry a man on its back) and chariots, with their homes and possessions in carts. This is an environment where extreme seasonal differences made it necessary to accumulate capital and maintain technology. You cannot survive there without stuff and considerable thought and preparation for the next season. Thus not only were they under higher selection for forethought, industriousness, scientific thought, and smarts (hence the bronze weapons) they were under higher selection for successful family formation. Mars is a harsher environment, and will be a stronger filter.

A single women cannot effectively own stuff, particularly in the ancestral environment where being able to defend stuff is a very large part of being able to own it, and are maladapted to possessing property except on behalf of an alpha male. Hence the common pattern in a divorce where the wife expects the last guy who gave her a booty call, who is way handsomer and more charismatic than her husband, to marry her, but no more booty calls are forthcoming, then her husband gets a new woman way younger than she is, wherupon she pisses away her share of the family assets and wrecks the lives of her children. Mars will not succeed with a system that allows assets to get into weak hands.

For the higher races to reproduce, have to prevent women from continuing to cruise for a higher alpha all their fertile years. If not allowed to cruise, property of the first male they have sex with, and compelled to honor and obey.

For about the cost of two dates, you can have a hooker, and it is not an adequate substitute. Hookers are only a marginal improvement over masturbation. What progressives offer men, a rotating series of hookups, is just not what most men want, as revealed by men’s actions.

Yes, a harem is better than just one wife, but a changing rotation of whores is not a harem. The point of having more than one woman is having more than one woman. If I sleep with several women that is really great. If one of them sleeps with another man that is really bad and I will certainly dump her, probably beat her, and might well kill her. I will be very angry and sad for a very long time.

just lol if this is your creation myth. everyone knows dr yakubian created white people in a secret evil mountain labratory in the caucus mountains. where he also bred dogs to kiss us on the mouth.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Mierenneuker posted:

I am skeptical that “the boss’s jokes” is something that will encourage people to return to their office.

HAHAHAHAHAAA

i had a different read on that. to me it seems to lean more to describing your work day and then being like remember to clean everything you touch so you can keep enjoying this.

either way its garbage.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Euphoriaphone posted:

caught in a Elizabeth Warren situation today.

uh? she is actually part native american she has the blood tests to prove it. i know its like 1/16th bull poo poo but this is america we invented the one drop rule. i know trump went to great lengths to discredit her but you should probably not spread misinformation around.

OwlFancier posted:

I'm not sure you should keep using the one drop rule, though.

youre right.

christmas boots posted:

Also even if you have native ancestry you shouldn't claim to be Cherokee unless you're actually a member of the tribe.

i think if you have ancestry its fine to claim it. like im a similar level of iroqouis and claim that i am a small part native american but i didnt put that on my college admission stuff or try to get something ment specifically for native americans. Unless im mistaken what im doing is exactly what she is doing. just hey im part x/y tribe of native american. she didnt put it on her college poo poo and she isnt trying to get some special privilege by claiming it. although you could argue by being a politician and claiming it she is seeking to get the miniority vote.

snergle has a new favorite as of 20:58 on Sep 4, 2020

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Mega Comrade posted:

Those dna tests are basically ancestor astrology. They aren't accurate and are effectively a huge scam.

If you've had one that tells you your're native American, it's very possible you aren't.

i thought she had a real test? not a 23 and me test. if she had a 23 and me test i take everything back. i wouldnt trust them with anything except to help the cops warrant free. i can actually trace my iroqouis heritage through my dads side of the family.

now im thinking are there even real tests? and i cant find one so i guess im the idiot and schaed is on me.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

theironjef posted:

Maybe he's going to expand on this thought:
https://twitter.com/adamcarolla/status/1293773434753753088?s=20

I mean, I sure hope so.

what about my fellow braclet wearing stew eatters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Incelshok Na posted:

The cool thing about instapots is that they have three things: a pressure regulator, to control and maintain pressure inside the cooker; a vent pipe, which allows excess pressure to be released; and a sealing ring, which creates a pressure-tight seal between the lid and the body.

So, you have your special sauce. That's totally open, red, white, plenty of options! You can find plenty of sources online. Timing is important, so take your trusted Casio F-91W and make sure you know when things are ready to pop. Add some other things from your kitchen to the pot. It doesn't really matter what. Like, you could literally add rusty old nails. The Instantpot is a solid brand and will absolutely make anything taste good. After that just pressurize it, put it where you want it and let your watch do the magic.

Best cooking implement ever.

Consider for the moment, this recipe:

WHAT IS IN THIS BUTTER CHICKEN RECIPE?
Canned Tomatoes
5-6 cloves Garlic
Minced Fresh Ginger
Turmeric
Cayenne Pepper
Smoked Paprika
Kosher Salt
Garam Masala
Ground Cumin
Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, (or use skinless chicken breast, bone-in, or whatever works for you. If frozen, add 1-2 minutes to total time)
Butter cut into cubes, (use coconut oil if dairy-free)
Heavy Cream, (use full-fat coconut milk if dairy-free)
Garam Masala spice mix
chopped cilantro

Throw it all in there and it basically takes care of itself. Delicious dish. I recommend using more water than is in this recipe but ymmv.

im gonna try this thanks. i love butter chicken but i can never make the sauce good.

Frog Act posted:

You can tell which pictures these are because they’ll flash their headlights at you as part of their gang initiation

LOL