Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Forceholy posted:

I'm not looking forward to seeing millions of white guys simp over this woman. Then again, I have lived in Asia.

forward? Have you seen twitter a few months ago lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Forceholy posted:

I'm not looking forward to seeing millions of white guys simp over this woman. Then again, I have lived in Asia.

Simps and Yas queens come together to become the new thirsty version of tankies

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
wait, he's in a loving coma?!!

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

no time off for the pleasure squad

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Ziv Zulander posted:

wasn’t he sent off to Sweden or some place for a college education

He went to high school under an assumed name in Switzerland, living with his aunt and uncle.

According to his schoolmates, he was a C student, and mainly focused on playing/watching basketball. He left before graduating because he was called back to be the general of the army, a position he had technically held since age 7 or so.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

kim jong un gives the impression that he'd rather just be notch

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
holed up lmao

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Malkina_ posted:

She pulls off the bad girl look quite well.

*distant yasss-ing*

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

No, he has reappeared in public. It's just the usual South Korean fake news, where he's dead or dying every few months.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Oh don't worry, he's okay!

quote:

Kim Jong-un Lend Me Your Ear ... I'm Alive and Corny

North Korea's leader, Kim Jong-un, is out and about visiting cornfields and assessing damage from storms ... just days after reports claiming he's on his death bed.

The dictator held an ear of corn and spoke with officials Thursday following Typhoon Bavi hitting the South Hwanghae Province this week ... and the photos obviously fly in the face of claims he's in a coma.

Of course, it's hard to know what to believe when it comes to North Korea and KJU, so it's anyone's guess.

As we reported ... Chang Song-min -- a former aide to the late S. Korean President Kim Dae-jung -- told South Korean media Kim was in a coma and close to death based on intel he'd received.

This news came shortly after N. Korea's own National Intelligence Service said that Kim would be gradually transferring some authority to his younger sister, Kim Yo-jong, to "ease stress."

So, the coma theory could be plausible ... but it might also just be a bunch of corny nonsense.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Ziv Zulander posted:

wasn’t he sent off to Sweden or some place for a college education

Switzerland I think? He got hooked on fancy cheese while he was there and gets the turbo gout all the time now because he eats the whole drat wheel of it

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Oh don't worry, he's okay!

The curse of corn boy

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

He really shouldn't be going out all the time in this pandemic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

jesus christ the zipper on my pants broke and my weiner was just flopping around

luckily everyone was at lunch