Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

i will not stand for this slander of anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
lol if you think that guy needed help getting fat

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Trixie Hardcore posted:

lol if you think that guy needed help getting fat
okay, sure. but maybe she helped nudge him along a bit. made sure the armored trains carrying liquor and cigarettes were always on time

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

his dad was pounding through a million dollars of hennessy a year, partying hard runs in the family

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I’m not even joking about her getting fat, it’s her destiny.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Squizzle posted:

kim john goon

mods namechange please tia

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Wheeee posted:

his dad was pounding through a million dollars of hennessy a year, partying hard runs in the family

My favorite Kim Jong-Il maybe-propaganda story was the time he fell off his horse and had to take opiates for the pain, and made every single one of his top lieutenants also take them too

quote:

One day in 1992, as I was riding behind Kim Jong Il at a right-turning path, I noticed that his horse was standing by itself. Kim had fallen off the horse. It had apparently slipped on a bed of pebbles laid over some asphalt being repaired. Kim Jong Il had hit his head and shoulder quite hard and had fallen unconscious. A doctor was called immediately.

I'm not sure when he regained consciousness, but the next day we all returned to Pyongyang by his private train.

From that day, every evening at 10:00 P.M. for the next month, five or six of his administrative staff members and I would be injected with the same painkiller that Kim Jong Il was taking. He was afraid he would become addicted to it, and didn't want to be the only one.

Like you said, the kims totally party. It’s what largely defines their administrations

2reachmu
Jul 30, 2005

SA-MART
SUCCESS
STORY

I didn't know I needed fascist Portishead in my life

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNJS0uSBcms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTOEzHcG1nQ

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Why is the sister anime

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Cause she's an attractive asian woman

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Thesaurus posted:

Why is the sister anime

she pilots a gundam

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

DPRK stands tall as a shining testament to the USSR's superiority over the USA in the creation of stable, enduring dictatorship client states

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

weirdly some of the south korean propaganda outfits aren't even acknowledging these rumors. i suspect he will emerge fattened from days of hams and sunbathing and premium chinese malt&cigarettes, fine, glowing even

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
If I were Kim Jong Un I would occasionally go into hiding just to freak out the rest of the world and have a hearty lol about it.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

he's just going to appear alive again with no explanation and things will be business as usual just like all the uncles and ex-girlfriends he executes with anti-aircraft guns and hand grenades

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1254103393481527296

how the gently caress does tmz always get the scoop on all the cool rear end deaths gently caress

good night, sweet prince

Mobius Stripper
Sep 12, 2017

the pic of Kim Jong Un looking through his binoculars but he sees the dancing pallbearers

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Frog Act posted:

weirdly some of the south korean propaganda outfits aren't even acknowledging these rumors. i suspect he will emerge fattened from days of hams and sunbathing and premium chinese malt&cigarettes, fine, glowing even

No just not acknowledging, straight up saying he's at a resort taking a break

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Wheeee posted:

he's just going to appear alive again with no explanation and things will be business as usual just like all the uncles and ex-girlfriends he executes with anti-aircraft guns and hand grenades

i think he just shoots them with regular guns, tbh

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Stairmaster posted:

i think he just shoots them with regular guns, tbh

idk they keep showing alive later he's not very good at it

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Can’t wait for her to get mega obese in accordance with the laws of the DPRK.

Nah it's probably been ingrained into her brain that if you're to survive as a woman in the Kim dynasty you must stay below 7% bodyfat and a BMI of 19. Meanwhile, the Kim men are worthless and thus powerless if they don't develop type II diabetes before the age of 30.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Woman are better leaders than men and there’s no doubt that queen anime will reunite the shattered Koreas and unleash her holy juche unto a thirst world

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Wheeee posted:

oh I remember the excellent horselike lady now

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

no epstein, 4/10

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Thank you for this- I was dying to know the opinion of Anime Monarchist Based Trad Weeb.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Algund Eenboom posted:

Thank you for this- I was dying to know the opinion of Anime Monarchist Based Trad Weeb.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Algund Eenboom posted:

:same:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Algund Eenboom posted:

Lol

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Algund Eenboom posted:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

The Alpha Centauri posted:

More like Kim Jong-urn

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Woman are better leaders than men and there’s no doubt that queen anime will reunite the shattered Koreas and unleash her holy juche unto a thirst world

tfw you're compiling a list of enemies to castrate and then mortar-launch all their twigs and berries over the DMZ and into the outskirts of Seoul

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

The Alpha Centauri posted:

More like Kim Jong-urn

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

holy poo poo who knew Kim had such a hot sister

i wonder if Rodman hit that

The Worm definitely schlonged both of them

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Filthy Hans posted:

tfw you're compiling a list of enemies to castrate and then mortar-launch all their twigs and berries over the DMZ and into the outskirts of Seoul

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Algund Eenboom posted:

this is why you need a kim or stalin to sit at the top of things, cutting ribbons at people's mart™ opening ceremonies and the like while the real power rests in the party bureaucracy. gives them an object of veneration so they don't get distracted with other ideas

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1254103393481527296

how the gently caress does tmz always get the scoop on all the cool rear end deaths gently caress

DMZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

this is why you need a kim or stalin to sit at the top of things, cutting ribbons at people's mart™ opening ceremonies and the like while the real power rests in the party bureaucracy. gives them an object of veneration so they don't get distracted with other ideas

works for england