Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«37 »
BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Even if we donít it will age is 40 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

High Energy, Good Feeling!

Don't forget 1918!

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Exactly, bringing in the guard is not a good thing

at least in ferguson i think the guard was a relatively stabilizing influence so i'll hope for the same outcome here

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

I think you mean dont piss in the sink....again!

Well even among all the poo poo, the SpaceX launch with human crew was still awesome.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

We let our lad stay up late enough to watch the complete launch, I enjoyed the look on his face more than the launch, it was magical.

America, get your poo poo together, or burn it all down and start again, whatever.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

I don't know what's going on with your murder country, but discussion about it seems pretty dross so instead I'm gonna post this Miami Vice Ferrari Lambo video. It's pretty rad and makes me want to time travel.

https://youtu.be/v61tFqtzxlk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

High Energy, Good Feeling!

Burning cop cars in downtown Seattle, at least it's raining.

«37 »