Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The White Dragon posted:

im the uncontested championship title holder of author of largest lone-standing goon main method at ~10.5mb

you can ask shsc or whatever for confirmation

This... is probably true.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

There is a dude in ADTRW who has, like, 1TB of Touhou music.

Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want to claim "most times asked if I hate Danganronpa".

Edit: To which the answer is no, in fact I like it.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

935 posted:

Most hours logged in World of Warcraft

I don't think this could be measured accurately. I wonder if any of the people who could beat this record even have access to their original characters or accounts.

I'll toss something equally nerdy though until someone takes it away - most max ranks achieved in PVP games, at 5 (LoL, WoW Arena, PUBG, Realm Royale, Starcraft 2).

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Final Seraph84 posted:

At least $700ish if I include avatars and platinums.

But I'm pretty sure Dare still has me beat there.

Can't you like donate to me instead I almost became homeless these weeks.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

935 posted:

Been in the most amount of street fights

I'm almost sure I'm a contender for this one, but I can't give you an exact number. I was raised in the favelas and got into a lot of gang fights. To this day I'm constantly having to deal with complications from all the knife wounds. I think over the yeas I've written like a lot on the violence in the slums, and even the story I'm writing right now is just me venting about it.

I have no idea how many fights that was, but ballpark ~150 over my teenage years?

Either way I wouldn't want to be on the list for that. I'm not ashamed of it but I'm not proud of it either. It was a lovely time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spinz posted:

Here is what I don't get. You have a super pretty face, how could you take the risk to get scarred for life by some dumb bitch with a lucky strike?

I always thought I was going to gently caress up her face on purpose and would for sure rip her earrings right out of her ears the few times I came close to a fight. I'd always take out my earrings before throwing someone out of the bar for example. I never got into an actual fight-- completely different than your experience.

But serious question about the face. It MATTERS what we look like...

I did get a few facial scars though, I don't mind listing them. I have a pretty big knife scar in my lower lip that cut it split open from top down at the time. I broke my nose enough times that I have some bumps at their sides, but luckily they go unnoticed if people don't know what to look for (and also I'm pretty good at hiding them with glasses). One of my eyebrows has a thin line where hair doesn't grow anymore but that's also easy to cover and most people can't see it. That same eye tends to be slightly more closed than the other because of nerve damage (and that shows in most of my pics). Also I'm 30-something still wearing braces, so there's that.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Jun 24, 2020