Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

We've got a bunch of cool fights tonight scattered between the prelims and the main card, broadcast starts in about 10 minutes and the fights should actually start on time along with it.

Unfortunately, it looks like Uriah Faber won't be fighting tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zomblified
Feb 17, 2011

Guess what? You got it for free! Are you proud of yourself?

How did this man make 145?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Zomblified posted:

How did this man make 145?

I know Aldo and JDS are on a keto diet, could be the same for Barboza? Don't know fore sure though.

In contrast, Bisping looks really fat.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Aaaaaaaaand they're gassed

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
how you supposed to get the moon off your back

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Mayes was holding the top of the cage for like a minute straight and big Dan just gave 0 fucks, oh well, didn't help him anyway.

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
"She lost a bunch of fights, but it's kinda like she won them... " When that's all you've got to hype up, it's amazing that you're the favorite.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
aahahahaha gently caress yes Cortney

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Hold number 3

arrrrrm baarrrrrr

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

holy gently caress was that a snap i heard :stare:

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
"You see, she starts twerking on that elbow" haha

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

TheTofuShop posted:

holy gently caress was that a snap i heard :stare:

I think so

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Probably just a little pop. Nbd

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Hey there's fights today let's check it out *pop* cool I'm gonna puke thanks fights

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

i can still taste him posted:

"She lost a bunch of fights, but it's kinda like she won them... " When that's all you've got to hype up, it's amazing that you're the favorite.
Cortney is not exactly a luminary but she absolutely should have been declared the winner against Michelle Waterston; Sal D'Amato is the only judge who scored that fight right. if that fight had been called right she'd be a ranked strawweight right now instead of an unranked flyweight

she should have gotten the call over Herrig too imo, but that fight was close

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

Soothing Vapors posted:

Cortney is not exactly a luminary but she absolutely should have been declared the winner against Michelle Waterston; Sal D'Amato is the only judge who scored that fight right. if that fight had been called right she'd be a ranked strawweight right now instead of an unranked flyweight

she should have gotten the call over Herrig too imo, but that fight was close

Thanks for this. Dang, look at the media scores. Rarely see them that unanimous and the decision going the other way.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

i can still taste him posted:

Thanks for this. Dang, look at the media scores. Rarely see them that unanimous and the decision going the other way.
yeah. the Waterston fight was really competitive, but Casey was the clear winner imo

she got super hosed by that dumb texas athletic commission thing too where they decided she was juicing for basically no reason. she's an unexciting and kind of middling fighter but she has gotten bad breaks every step of the way and I have a warm spot in my heart for her :unsmith: ok this has been my Cortney Casey Defense Hour, I'm done

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

also the older he gets the more Reem looks like a goblin

Stanley Tweedle
Aug 15, 2001

Elkins looks great w a mustache.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

I know it's only a couple minutes in but this fight doesn't look competitive at all

edit: then again Elkins is somehow bleeding?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

my man's nickname is "the train" and he mimed a choo choo during his intro, Elkins better kill him

Brut posted:

edit: then again Elkins is somehow bleeding?
lol

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Yeah I guess that dude just chose not to do anything (but get hit in the head a bunch) in the first 100 seconds or so, and I mistook it for an inability to do anything.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Something about this fight screams "2007." Like it feels like a Luigi Fiorvanti fight or something.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Oh it was a headbutt, now I feel like less of an idiot for not realizing what caused it.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

lol this woo lets bang dumbass looking dude with no head movement

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Landwehr's hair reminds me of McConaughey in Dallas Buyer's Club.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
lol this is dumb

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahaha this Anton Chigurh lookin fucker owns

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

lmao for real though haha

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I really hope Elkins is able to sub Landwehr for his stupid showboating.

F bomb slip on the censor. Nice.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
WHOO

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

That corner of the canvas is gonna be recognizable for the rest of the night hahahaha

Zomblified
Feb 17, 2011

Guess what? You got it for free! Are you proud of yourself?

"Ur fuckin' the damage, bro!"
Right after they censor a solid 5 seconds of swearing. Had to keep in that expert advice I think.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Maybe Elkins will bleed enough to cover his tattoos

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
whoooo

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

jesus christ

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Holy gently caress what a fight

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

god bless the centuries of inbreeding that resulted in Darren Elkins

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an Elkins fight before, but from what I’ve heard this sure is an Elkins fight.