Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Man, I thought Perez would win but I thought he'd have a much harder time than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Brut posted:

Can we just have all UFC cards from now on in the smaller cage? Loving these leg kick TKOs

Ditch the big cage

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Feel bad for Juciest Ant, he always falls short before securing a possible title shot

But HOT drat, another leg kick tko!

:woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop:

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
I love leg kick TKOs!

And I agree that the small cage should be the default size.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Ouch.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

is normal.

devilmonk
May 21, 2003

kimbo305 posted:

Off of weighins?

Just a feeling honestly. Nothing scientific. I think she might be complacent/comfortable and Spencer is really tough.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Well that was weird.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

What's Pitolo got on his ears? Tape?

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Dc: now much more relaxed

*explodes with 50 punches and a ko*

Dc: I dont even understand what happened there

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Jerusalem posted:

Probably has gauges and tapes up the loose skin for fights

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Leg trip TKO, kinda? Cool, I guess.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Jerusalem posted:

Probably covering gauge holes.

Caption Yaypants
Jun 12, 2013
Was it those elbows or how body shots can take a few seconds before the fighter reacts maybe? My reaction was the same as DC.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

:lol: DC just slapping the button

Brain Curry posted:

Probably has gauges and tapes up the loose skin for fights

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Probably covering gauge holes.

Oh that makes a ton of sense, thanks.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Caption Yaypants posted:

Was it those elbows or how body shots can take a few seconds before the fighter reacts maybe? My reaction was the same as DC.

Probably everything combined.

I think Byrd's retiring.

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
DC giddy while playing with the counter was hilarious. "aaaaaa I just keep pressing buttons!"

i can still taste him fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jun 7, 2020

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

I believe that Brian Kelleher will be the second person to have two UFC fights without a crowd, Burns was the first since he fought in that one Brazil event before they shut it all down, but Kelleher fought in one of the Jacksonville events less than a month ago, very quick turnaround.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hwaiting

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

DC sounds horny as hell for this felicia spencer review

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"DON'T GO INTO THE WOODS AT NIGHT!"

gently caress I love DC.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

DC needs a permanent commentary position, he's truly wonderful

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

G-Hawk posted:

Menifield looked unstoppable for 2min then gassed, sad

XXL Yoel Romero

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Dude would be cooler if he didn't have molon labe tattoo'd on his body.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Kellehers corner telling him it was 1-1 was pretty lol

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
I hope they gave him the option of not doing this interview. He is holding up well tho.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

i can still taste him posted:

I hope they gave him the option of not doing this interview. He is holding up well tho.

They probably didn't explicitly ask him about it, but we've had fighters just yell something and walk out of the cage before, so probably in theory any of them are free to just walk away if they want to, though it would be a bit weirder to do that when you're being handed a headset by production people rather than just make the visual gesture of walking out of the cage.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

lmao Rogan sounded a bit upset at DC saying he bets a million dollars

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

Brut posted:

lmao Rogan sounded a bit upset at DC saying he bets a million dollars

I picked up on that too.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Does anyone know where you have to live or how long you have to drive to train at altitude but sleep at sea level?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Brut posted:

Does anyone know where you have to live or how long you have to drive to train at altitude but sleep at sea level?

Possibly California? Possibly parts of New Mexico? I'm not sure if the Sierra Mountains are high enough to be considered "altitude".

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Holy poo poo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Welp.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
lol meerschaert

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

welp, that's one of my upset bets boned

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Brut posted:

California maybe? I could in NH I suppose, but altitude is maybe 5,000 feet. I live at sea level and could be on top of Mount Washington in a couple hours, though there's no gym there lol

rest his guts
Mar 3, 2013

...pls father forgive me
for my terrible post history...
Wow I did not expect that

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

California maybe? I could in NH I suppose, but altitude is maybe 5,000 feet. I live at sea level and could be on top of Mount Washington in a couple hours, though there's no gym there lol

Yeah I wasn't even thinking about the "is there a gym there" part, I just mean that sounds like driving 5+ hours a day.

rest his guts
Mar 3, 2013

...pls father forgive me
for my terrible post history...
DC sounds giddy-drunk. Maybe just an overgrown baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

my working theory for the presence of squeaky, overjoyed cormier is that joe and DC took some mdma before the fight