Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

there was only room...for one good...’Sand’ player..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

spacing in vienna posted:

He says traitor, then IDs the two scum as his top picks for towniest.
Ohhhhhh.

See, this is why he always beats me.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

One more shot and I’d have gotten voodoo, I’d have shot him if not for cheeses night action finding out sci. GG everyone!

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

sandnavyguy posted:

One more shot and I’d have gotten voodoo, I’d have shot him if not for cheeses night action finding out sci. GG everyone!

Can confirm - this is true

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

sandnavyguy posted:

I believe it. I killed you not because I though you could shoot again but because I thought you would turn on me (and the whole basically confirmed townie thing)

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

spacing in vienna posted:

Xopods: you did a fantastic job today. I was sure I was going to vote you out, and I'm still not sure how you talked your way out of it.

I don't know about fantastic, since I wasn't right about basically anyone's alignment all game. Cased you, E+ and Hal, defended Keane and Voodoo.

But it is at least easier to make one's towniness felt when one isn't either overwhelmed with work or out hiking in the middle of nowhere with no internet.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Voodoofly posted:

To be fair, Science didn't know I was a traitor when he went after me.

Also well played town. 2/2 vig and Cheese with the Science bust out of nowhere!

I mean, to be super fair how often are cases more correct than their conclusions

Not very, I’d wager

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

xopods posted:

I don't know about fantastic, since I wasn't right about basically anyone's alignment all game. Cased you, E+ and Hal, defended Keane and Voodoo.

But it is at least easier to make one's towniness felt when one isn't either overwhelmed with work or out hiking in the middle of nowhere with no internet.

I am a veteran of many mafia hiking games, I feel you.

Sorry for being so low effort, I was feeling blah I guess.

Thanks Spoonsy! I'm printing out both the New York Tough posters and hanging them over my desk