Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

BurgerQuest posted:

i want the recordings

Lowtax has gone full Nixon, people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Have we ruled out that this is some sort of viral marketing ARG?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

Lowtax is on the tape going "What do you want from me? What do you want from me?" in a very strange voice!

*Lowtax eats the goldbelly cookies and does a very good job in that aspect of the scenario*

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

935 posted:

Why do administrators live with him in the first place

If you make love to Richard you automatically become an admin

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

this is false

I said "make love", not "a sloppy handjob in the car". Next time try some romance.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
We make jokes because it's the only thing that staves off the crippling depression and ennui that gnaws endlessly at our souls from the inside out.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Cuntellectual posted:

It's communicating that he thinks the exact opposite of what I was saying.

You may recall certain sections of the forum defended Lowtax previously, because it was almost immediately after he made a decision they liked.

Shut the gently caress up, Cuntellectual

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

except when an abusive guy records his girlfriend in a mental breakdown and lets the internet hear it, like when Shmorky did it to his girlfriend

Wasn't she physically abusing Shmorky? I think it's good to record abusers.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Grem posted:

Great, another thread that will come up in 5 years as people say "haha remember that time..."

Start writing your rough drafts for the PYF Sagas thread now

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

can someone with a crippling mental illness actually abuse someone when they are having a manic episode?

Physically harming someone is abuse regardless of your mental illnesses.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Time to start posting on Bread and Roses

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

most of the mods that have posted took a hard stand except Lightning Knight, who had to be bullied into even commenting on it because he's a loving weasel

LK was one of the first mods to denounce Lowtax ITT, you absolutely worthless oval office.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Jay Rust posted:

Ok but Lowtax invented Let’s plays

Lowtax hated Let's Plays and thought the subforum was stupid. Just another example of him being 100% wrong about internet trends every single time lmao

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
E: why the gently caress am I arguing with the most worthless poster on the internet?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

buttchugging adderall posted:

You're a dumbshit nazi hth.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

LifeSunDeath posted:

Oh and to the actual Chuds on this forum...gently caress you and die in hell you goddamn nazis.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Boxman posted:

The problem with the "buy him out" plan is that it involves giving a serial abuser a giant pile of money. The only way the forums escape this is if he gives up the keys for free.

True, but 99% of it would go to the IRS so really it'd be like giving a lowtax a fake check that explodes in his face Looney Toons style

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

bird with big dick posted:

IIRC Lowtax was still with his previous wife and the story was "I'm not in Utah loving this lady instead of at home with my kids on Christmas, she's a BRAND MANAGER that is going to rejuvenate these dead gay forums" but since then the previous wife ended up in a womens shelter and the lady he definitely wasn't loving now lives with him

Lived. Shes moved into a motel, now

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Lowtax

Is insanely bad

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Lurdiak posted:

That's very sad tbh.

Muscle Wizard is a serial dipshit

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Hatebag posted:

Well i guess that's one possible opinion about a bunch of white guys posting the n word

Hey now they had one (1) entire non-white guy, so they couldn't possibly have been racist!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

sticksy posted:

He will never sell, this is his cash cow and the only way he's gotten anything via Patreon was by cynically using dumb goons, myself included, and whatever good will and sentimentality about these forums to extract pity money from us. It sure as poo poo can't be because of Gaming Garbage. He hasn't "worked" in 10 years, he's just had this sweet annuity based upon ad revenue and the work of volunteers.

This is only thing he has left aside from expensive rear end cookies and the most expensive Nissan you can lease lol.

His cash cow is Patreon, and if we tank that then he'll take any deal he can, and it'll probably all be taken by the IRS anyway.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Flint_Paper posted:

Worst fukken :10bux: I ever spent imho

Seems like a poor time to talk about your wife, dude

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Oswald Kesselpot posted:

so, for those of us that don't have a clue, WTF is kiwifarms?

Doxxing forum that was started by Chris-cham stalkers and moved on to the wider internet, primarily focusing on minorities but they aren't to good to give a guy like Lowtax the spotlight too.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Domestic beatings...

PILED HIGH!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

We need another place to communicate and coordinate of Lowtax suddenly rage-closes the forums.

Also this website can't be cheap, so if he does sell it he gets a decent amount of money for hitting a woman. gently caress society.

This website doesn't cost that much. Lowtax is just in debt because he's a dipshit who doesn't know how money works.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/dear-richard/ it's been an honor entertaining you unpleasable dipshits

:sbahj:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i regret ever previously posting in support of lowtax gently caress him

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Aginor posted:

Where are the mods anyway? It's like a they all upped and left.

Some have. Those that haven't have universally denounced Lowtax

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

fauisuseless posted:

Lmao people are giving Burt Sexual poo poo meanwhile Jose is STILL probing people for insulting taxman

Is this seriously the type of poo poo you're mad at Jose for probing:

Stuntman posted:

You know it is possible to make humurous comments on different ethnic groups in America without resorting to racist humor.

For example, have you ever noticed that Jews seem to love Chinese food with the same passion that black people love Dragon Ball Z?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

do SA mods get paid? like actual proper money. because loving lol at moderating anywhere on the internet for free. the only reason to be a mod for free is because you love the tiny amount of power that comes with it.

No, it's all done out of a love for the forums and/or a lust for petty power

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Sasquatch! posted:

https://www.facebook.com/toad.roll

Logan Day
3 mins ·
I've done a terrible thing, and I'm ruining a person's life who is very important to me. I accused Rich Kyanka of physically harming me, but that's not the truth. I've been having issues with panic attacks lately, usually brought on by drinking, which I shouldn't be doing with my bipolar medication. When I thought he had "backhanded" me, what had really happened was I had been trying to rouse him from sleep and as he tried to get up, I was accidentally pushed to the floor. It was an accident. Last night, he didn't punch me in the eye, I had actually fallen down the stairs and didn't tell the police it wasn't him. That was wrong. For the record, he called police both times because he was afraid of me harming him, even though I never would or have. I lied when I said he beats women and lies about it; I want to blame it on being drunk and not remembering anything, but really it's just that I'm a horrible person and a liar. I need help. I wanted to get help for my drinking but I didn't know who to turn to. If you think these are the actions of a terrible, terrible person to say these lies about a man who has a lot to lose, then you're right. I'm sorry. I plan to start AA soon, and every single goon, but especially Rich, will be on my reparations list. I'm sorry, and I'm ashamed.

This sounds fake as poo poo. I don't doubt she posted it, but I'm better she was coerced or blackmailed

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Please talk to them about it, I dont mean that flippantly.

Why the gently caress would Burt step down?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I had to skip 500 posts what's going on with Shmorky?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Old Story posted:

wait did that lady seriously recant? Is lowtax innocent of this particular poo poo? What the gently caress

It's extremly common for abusers to threaten or coerce victims into recanting.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

"I'm ok, it wasn't Lowtax's fault" she says through heaving sobs.

gently caress you, Lowtax, for putting her up to this.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Ruflux posted:

Was ZDR a piece of poo poo too or was that just Lowtax

also gently caress that video I'm not watching that

ZDR begged for donations, making lots of promises for them, and then kept none of them. Kinda douchey, but pretty harmless compared to the Taxman

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Breadallelogram posted:

go look at the things lowtax promised on the patreon, lol

Like I said, ZDR was a drop in the bucket compared to the ocean that is Lowtax

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Can we please focus on the wife-beating drug addict instead of the people that don't backhand women because their feet got a little too moist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The owner of the website is a serial wife beater, better shift focus to the mods