Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

My parents are deeaaaaaaad!!!
Posting in an historic thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Lowtax is a women beating piece of poo poo.

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

TheAardvark posted:

did she get "hacked" or something? I don't want to discredit her or anything, it just feels like the "he spends all his money on expensive internet cookies" thing is a joke

Goldbelly is the new mangosteen where have you been

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

Jose Oquendo posted:

Remember when they both swore up and down they weren't in a relationship?

low tax would never tell a lie

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

lowtax is a serial abuser and if you have any illusions about that fact after all of this, you're an idiot

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

pulling out my fainting couch to collapse artfully into as lowtax's reputation is impugned once again, certainly it is the women's collective faults

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

Blitter posted:

Seems like a nice professional business relationship.

yes I was being facetious because I know lowtax to be an unrepentant piece of poo poo

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

one way recording isn't legal in Missouri I don't think

it isn't, in fact

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

Supreme Allah posted:

It should be legal everywhere, it's a ridiculous restriction that cripples any semblance of usefulness in a recorded conversation

extremely normal thing to say in this thread, the one about lowtax being a serial abuser

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

Snow Cone Capone posted:

he has literally been accusing women who left him of being crazy unreliable bitches since 2003

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/what-learned-last/

a tale as old as time

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

finally

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

what blind luck that he would run into all these women who would claim that he did these terrible things he would obviously never ever do, it's amazing, a statistical improbability

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

shut the gently caress up

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

Lightning Knight posted:

I mean, it appears to be bad. I literally don’t know any more than you all and so what I have seen appears to be bad. I don’t have any great insight to share besides that.

are we implying that there's a situation where Logan's post and all the repeated allegations would in actuality be good

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

Lightning Knight posted:

what is it you’re expecting me to do, because I don’t really understand at this point. Do you think I can somehow depose Lowtax by pressing buttons I have?

we want you to say that serial abuse, not just that it "appears to be bad given our current knowledge"

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

mods knew

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

Snow Cone Capone posted:

if you want a real laugh go back to lowtax's "HEY GUYS MY CRAZY BITCH WIFE IS SAYING I ABUSED HER LOL I NEVER LAID A FINGER ON HER" threads from a few months back and see how many mods/admins you can post fellating lowtax and hurling poo poo at the woman who fled to a shelter to get away from him

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

Lightning Knight posted:

I cannot actually. There’s nothing in their user history showing a probation or mod action.

I think that Lowtax has been credibly accused of assault and domestic abuse, both today and in the past, and he should answer for that. I think you should probably stop donating money to him, whether it’s via Patreon or the forums, if you also believe those accusations are credible.

were you a weasel in your last life

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

Clawtopsy posted:

whoa, what a powerful loving statemen,t all my urges just to break my fist on my boyfriends jaw have dissipated like the morning dew, you saint, you absolute saint

this kind of powerful allyship makes me, a domstic abuse survivor, feel very safe and protected in my online community

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

a misanthrope posted:

everybody come to twitter with the rest of us refugees

stateless posters are welcome in our midst

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

precision posted:

I dunno. I feel like there's something disturbing about how many people are saying "she's clearly definitely being forced to say those words"

People are saying this because this is a classic example of the abuse cycle playing out in real time before us.

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

lol cum

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

Snow Cone Capone posted:

lowtax's dumbass "I DID NOT DO A CRIME SHOW ME WHERE I DID A CRIME" is exactly the same meek assfuck bullshit he pulled with the whole "I NEVER TOUCHED HER I NEVER LAID A FINGER ON HER HOW COULD I BE AN ABUSER IF I DIDNT TOUCH HER" bullshit he pulled with LA

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

stop quoting it you loving morons

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

Windows 98 posted:

Whatever bros I'm out then. Enjoy circle jerking over my posting as if I am even relevant at all in his behavior. I am not who you should be focused on. You are letting your disgust for my bad posting guise where you should be directing your troll posts.

*hangs his rear end way out over the railing, waving it at passers by* STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO ME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

Verdugo posted:

Unless you know a necromancer, no.

Wait did bigpeeler really die