Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

lowtax should be made to read this entire thread as part of the contract

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
The only way LowTax survives the winter is if he calls DarkSydePhil and let him handle all his finances right now.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Google Butt posted:

lowtax can only see the star citizen subforum

definitely at least the 8th circle

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Valleyant posted:

Yes we did, you reported the victim. Just cut your losses and dig up

didn’t I already apologize for it though?

cuz if not, then I’ll do it here.

I am very sorry for reporting a forums banner ad that was intended to help save Lowtax’s victims from Lowtax’s abuse. Like many other goons at the time, I did not know that Lowtax was an abuser, that the ad I reported was actually helping real-life abuse victims, or that any part(s) of the claims made in the ad were true or otherwise reflective of reality. Instead, I stupidly believed Lowtax’s side of the story, like many other goons, and that all of the people who got banned for making what turned out to be factual claims against Lowtax and his story were banned rightly for being trolls and/or poo poo-stirrers, which, in my mind, undermined the credability of your/their claims. I am also very sorry for believing Lowtax’s stories instead of those of his partners and victims, and I am sorry for any harm that may have come from my actions and mistaken beliefs at the time they occurred. I wish I could take it all back, and I would happily and readily do so if I could. I will endeavor to do better in the future so that nothing like this ever occurs again through my actions or lack thereof.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

VikingSkull posted:

morning wood is the better joke

Mourning Wood? Or is that too much?

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
strange days guys!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
periscope.cum

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
I, for one, welcome our new YOSPOS overlords

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Glenn Quebec posted:

lmfao I feel like my logic is crumbling in the face of goons but hear me out

who would buy something from someone and offer royalty forever or however long

it just no, I can't accept that

what will it take to get you over this so we can move on?

the forum is ran by idiots? dumb poo poo happens? lowtax has all the bargaining power here since he doesn't have much to gain unless it's money? fifty other things that are at least plausible?

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Applewhite posted:

I'm serious tho get them on the horn.

In the works

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

As Nero Danced posted:

The first time I wandered into GIP was when you were given that avatar. That's been my favorite subforum ever since and I always wondered where you went.

I just didn't want to half rear end it cause I had just got a new job which was super busy. nothing happened or anything. But I think it's time to come post some more, especially now that we have a future again lol

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

zer0spunk posted:

here's to the next 536 of calling him a piece of poo poo

lowtax is a piece of poo poo

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

MorningMoon posted:

The only way LowTax survives the winter is if he calls DarkSydePhil and let him handle all his finances right now.

awesome interactions

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
so not surprised he's going to lean into MRA/ how crazy all the women are around him

nah dude, you're just a spineless piece of poo poo. common link found

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

in one of Shmorky's yarn wigs

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Spazzle posted:

In the works

I'm assuming it's a literal ram's horn.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

dans posted:

haha I joke a lot on the internet and with friends, but a real summation is

Good grief I haven't seen you in years.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
so which pos ended up winning, green or amber?

jeffrey should put it everywhere

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Chronicler of Dongs posted:

lowtax is a piece of poo poo

Kyle Wellwood is not a huge piece of poo poo

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

After he's had his admin powers removed

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
So, what's the situation? If it's being signed over, does that mean I won't have to look for another forum to talk about the things I like? Or more accurately, lurk on discussions about the things I like?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Prior to the fallout, Logan posted in gbs that she was going to bring back the Murder the Internet podcast with lowtax and the response was a numbing silence. So I can't imagine wanting to listen to him talk on a podcast by la "based" comedian (lol), if any of you has seen his recent gaming garbage videos lowtax has some of the worst takes, "jokes", flare ups and voice in the whole universe

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Philthy posted:

can we get Bigpeeler back ? I want to know his opinions now that the Olsen twins are in their mid-30s

Unless you know a necromancer, no.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Rectal Death Adept posted:

what will it take to get you over this so we can move on?

the forum is ran by idiots? dumb poo poo happens? lowtax has all the bargaining power here since he doesn't have much to gain unless it's money? fifty other things that are at least plausible?

I'll move on but Lowtax's position is weaker than you give him credit

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

I. M. Gei posted:

I am very sorry for reporting a forums banner ad that was intended to help save Lowtax’s victims from Lowtax’s abuse. Like many other goons at the time, I did not know that Lowtax was an abuser, that the ad I reported was actually helping real-life abuse victims, or that any part(s) of the claims made in the ad were true or otherwise reflective of reality. Instead, I stupidly believed Lowtax’s side of the story, like many other goons, and that all of the people who got banned for making what turned out to be factual claims against Lowtax and his story were banned rightly for being trolls and/or poo poo-stirrers, which, in my mind, undermined the credability of your/their claims. I am also very sorry for believing Lowtax’s stories instead of those of his partners and victims, and I am sorry for any harm that may have come from my actions and mistaken beliefs at the time they occurred. I wish I could take it all back, and I would happily and readily do so if I could. I will endeavor to do better in the future so that nothing like this ever occurs again through my actions or lack thereof.

good on you, guy

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Facebook Aunt posted:

He's presumably paying child support for 3 kids and owes a hundred grand in back taxes. Probably can't break the lease on his house or GTR without paying penalties. Plus he'd owe taxes on whatever he gets from the sale. And I think he's still married to wife 2, so she'd be entitled to half???

So don't worry, unless some fool offers him $millions he's not going to come out ahead.

:agreed: I'm hoping Jeffrey's offer is along the lines of Something Awful LLC assuming some of these obligations, it may be the only serious offer that the community would be comfortable with

edit And besides, Lowtax is about to be flat broke anyway, if the forums don't pay child support nobody else will, can't get blood from a stone

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

R.L. Stine posted:

i took a nap and there's 1500 new posts were any of them good

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

jeffrey of yospos actually owns

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Son of Man posted:

Just amazed that Jeff killed lowtax with an inverted tomb stone piledriver and took control of the forums. Unbelievable

Thanks for saving us, Jeffrey.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Slippery posted:

I just didn't want to half rear end it cause I had just got a new job which was super busy. nothing happened or anything. But I think it's time to come post some more, especially now that we have a future again lol

All the same, glad to know you're doing ok buddy

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Kyle Wellwood is not a huge piece of poo poo

I was a big fan

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

so which pos ended up winning, green or amber?

jeffrey should put it everywhere

if we don't have to subsidize a worthless drunk's lavish lifestyle I think we might be able to afford some number crunching work that might give us 1999 technology such as themes.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

:agreed: I'm hoping Jeffrey's offer is along the lines of Something Awful LLC assuming some of these obligations, it may be the only serious offer that the community would be comfortable with

Ooh ooh. Ask for the house.

Goon House! Goon House!

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

I. M. Gei posted:

Nice, owning up is cool and good and we can move on.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Prior to the fallout, Logan posted in gbs that she was going to bring back the Murder the Internet podcast with lowtax and the response was a numbing silence. So I can't imagine wanting to listen to him talk on a podcast by la "based" comedian (lol), if any of you has seen his recent gaming garbage videos lowtax has some of the worst takes, "jokes", flare ups and voice in the whole universe
yeah i never understood why anyone thought lowtax was funny, even in like 2003/2004 when i started lurking

of course i joined for your band sucks and zoo fights so what do i know

Musluk
May 23, 2011

christmas boots posted:

Ooh ooh. Ask for the house.

Goon House! Goon House!

let's unleash grover on dick yanka's house

Rashaverak
May 13, 2001

"Cock'n'Balls" is a pinnacle of modern medicine.
"I love the smell of rape-balm in the morning" - Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka in his fantasy-land
gently caress Lowtax. Believe Women. Get this story out.

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

My parents are deeaaaaaaad!!!

Verdugo posted:

Unless you know a necromancer, no.

Wait did bigpeeler really die

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

How did this Jeffery guy end up holding the bag, out of all the moderators? I've never heard of the guy

Can't tell if the bitcoin stuff is a joke or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I liked Murder the Internet, but Your Kickstarter Sucks has better banter in that vein and it doesn't take up the entire show and also one of the hosts isn't a serial abuser