Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

WampaLord posted:

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

WampaLord posted:

:siren: YOU DO NOT NEED AN INVITE :siren:

Just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

WampaLord posted:

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

WampaLord posted:

Really appreciate all the registrations, I am approving as fast as I can, so check back in a few minutes and you should have access.

I registered, I guess?

Grapplejack fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Jun 25, 2020

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

WampaLord posted:

Thanks bud

Registered in BnR under the same name

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love
I enrolled at BnR but I don’t know how this works I don’t know how any of this works oh god I am not good at computers

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

hey i made a bread n roses account back in January and i'm trying to look at it now- is the website broken by goons trying to reg? or did the url change from my registration emails

edit: oh. its not a .club anymore its .net? haha ok

Here To Help
Aug 16, 2008
I jumped on BNR during the mod drama last year. I'm mostly a lurker really. I just want a forum where we know the leadership is a part of the community + doesnt beat their SO. The community has been cool and the biggest issue was having a relatively small userbase prevented it from having that high activity feeling. I think that might change with more folks moving over. Give it a look if ur interest imo.

Lowtax gently caress off!

Thx.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

registered under new acab name because never liked this one anyway gently caress it

also lol

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

WampaLord posted:

Really appreciate all the registrations, I am approving as fast as I can, so check back in a few minutes and you should have access.

Registered as Rickheed Martin, ready to shitpost capt'n.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

it'll probably become clear later but i imagine in my vulgar marxist way that there have been growing structural "contradictions" so to speak, manifesting in interforums drama that has been happening since lowtax closed FYAD down. and that manifested in grudges within the forums which then develops into a general forums-wide grudge against lowtax.

the conceit of this website has always been that Lowtax is no one's friend

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

wolfs posted:

hey i made a bread n roses account back in January and i'm trying to look at it now- is the website broken by goons trying to reg? or did the url change from my registration emails

Works for me https://breadnroses.net/

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

now is the perfect time to give out gangtags imo

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

paid the tenbux for BnR under same name see you there posting comrades

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

WampaLord posted:

You da best, thank'ee

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

wolfs posted:

edit: oh. its not a .club anymore its .net? haha ok

Constantly LARPing
Aug 30, 2006

Just registered for B&R with the same username. These stupid forums helped turn me into a commie years ago, be a shame to lose that because of an abusive fucker.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Wheeee posted:

registered under new acab name because never liked this one anyway gently caress it

also lol

:lol: he's pulling in less than 30k after patreon fees and taxes
he's hosed

Connoisseur
Oct 2, 2010

"Every minute we waste could be the difference between a soldier goin' home alive or goin' home in a bag."
I registered on BNR with the same name. Now hopefully my lurking can continue indefinitely.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Squizzle posted:

might as well spend the afternoon giving out some more avs that i have uploaded, since i have a handful still left on the server

Put me out of my misery please, this was a gift from an ex.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

although I continue to hold onto hope that we won’t need offsites, I did decide to register at BnR

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

WampaLord posted:

I signed up as Former Runner

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
to be honest, i wouldn't know what to do in the same situation, on my own.

a WoW subforum mod shouldn't have the burden to vet whether the owner of the website is a piece of poo poo or not. also the situation has changed, and is different, because ladyambien was in a different position and i think wanted to move on. also when dealing with something like this, you have to focus your priorities.

priority one is the subject being safe. priority two, for everyone else, now, is to keep their community safe.

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

WampaLord posted:

Thanks Wampa, in as Boredumb

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
registered at BNR under the same name and it’s prob the best analogue to CSPAM I’ve found. Gonna keep lurking way too much, maybe.

hope to see everyone there.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Soup du Jour posted:

although I continue to hold onto hope that we won’t need offsites, I did decide to register at BnR

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Soup du Jour posted:

I have spent :10bux: on far dumber things

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

WampaLord posted:

Thank you for this. I signed up with the same name. It looks nice.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Jon Irenicus posted:

it's called the FBI

thanks ill just go ahead and DM comey if i see a probation that does not follow minimum sentencing guidelines

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

WampaLord posted:

:siren: YOU DO NOT NEED AN INVITE :siren:

Just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register

Just registered under the same user name.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I can not blame anyone for joining B&R but I am still holding out hope that there will be some kind of change here and that this exodus can be reversed

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I’m on BNR now hsing a new name I’ve always preferred but I hope things change for the better here and cspam can stay. goonspeed.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
*pulls LED-lit hoodie over face and scowls*

I'm in

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

I can not blame anyone for joining B&R but I am still holding out hope that there will be some kind of change here and that this exodus can be reversed

Some honestly. I'm going to post in BNR no matter what but I want SA to make it through this. gently caress lowtax, how hard can it be to take the forum away from a man without a spine?

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

twoday posted:

if the forums can be pried away from Lowtax’s wife beating hands I’m sure people will return to :justpost:

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

twoday posted:

oh no i just realized, if cspam dies, what happens to the book? :ohdear:

Maleh-Vor
Oct 26, 2003

Artificial difficulty.

WampaLord posted:

registered as vergus

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

just registered at bnr with this username. suddenly regretting how few times i've mashed the POST button here, and hoping that bnr has my most cherished posting possession (the al aqsa gang tag) as well.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
registered on bnr under this same name

Constantly LARPing
Aug 30, 2006

twoday posted:

Yeah, I’m just registering in case. I mainly lurk and occasionally post but the nice thing is to able to jump from the Cool Zone thread to a thread on computer hardware and to one on bike touring. That does get lost on an off-site.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

WampaLord posted:

Thanks for setting this up. I signed up with the same username.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
p sure half the people on bnr dislike me, and cspam is owned by a woman beater

well at least if i dont read about trump every day i can focus on actual productive poo poo