Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

pumpinglemma posted:

But never on Monday. That would be treason!

That sounds like a commie lie!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

How bad would life in Alpha Complex be for someone who is colorblind? Just imagine being an orange or yellow ranked citizen and constantly having to worry if the person you're speaking to outranks you or is below you if you're red/green colorblind.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Friend Computer is nothing of not fair, and a true friend.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

While more updates more faster would make me happy in the short term, not having any next week would make me sad. And that would be treason.

Please pace yourself to keep overall happiness levels in the non-treasonous region.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I'd be down for some art, rules & setting stuff. I've been part of a one-off once but never saw the actual rulebook.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Thank you for padding out the episode to get closer to the hour mark! I genuinely appreciate it.

I fully expect a second group of trouble shooters to be dispatched (or this one again) once a life days have passed and the elevator being stuck ferrying that incompetent guy shows up in the statistics. Then the dilemma will be either shooting a green guy or hunting down an apparently super dangerous communist.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

If you've got enough material, maybe pad the episode out to double length with a soft cut in the middle to transition to the debriefing. Or, you could keep the episode regular length and release the debriefing stuff as a separate addendum episode of arbitrary length at the same time.

I do agree that it'd be best to have the debriefing stuff right on the heels of the last episode, rather than a week later.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I'll join the chorus of praise. I really like the chimes you use to intro and outro the little asides, and also the dice sfx to make it clear when someone makes a (public) roll.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Kwathi posted:

Other podcast apps can find it if you enter the RSS feed, and then you can download it. Podcast Addict works fine for me.

This is how I'm listening to it as well.

Got it set to only download episodes while on wifi, and then listen during commutes.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

So, what class is our good friend VoidBot?

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

FAT_Albert
M0d3mNOIZ
TehcSupport
BetaComplex
Friend's Computer
GigaHurtz

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I honestly can't wait for the debriefings on this one, so much crazy poo poo went down. I'm especially curious for the fallout from the secret society blackmail stuff.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Gosts posted:

Now that our period of morning is over for Fritter, let us continue on our quest to kill off the rest of the players one way or another.

Episode 38: Carpool Metal

I know this is likely a typo, but I'm amused by the idea of mourning a loss being just a morning in Alpha Complex, because they'll have decanted a new clone by afternoon.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

That discord title reversal of fortune. :discourse:

What a twist, though. I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Velius posted:

Looking forward to the debriefings. The robot survived, right? We don’t know what Bees and Lights has as secret society missions, I think?

I think Lights had destroy the big robot & protect the big robot while Bees had alter the play so it's not anti-mutant.
The debriefings are gonna be interesting. I'm still holding out for an epilogue where the technician puts in the fuel cells in the big robot and it resumes its last orders of "you're sunny all over in pandemonium or no sweets 'til Sunday" before anyone has a chance to say "don't touch that dial!"