Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Much better OP :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

bolind posted:

Wait, link?

https://www.instagram.com/awd_brz/

It just happens to be in my garage :)

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749332&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=29

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

The only thing I've had to do with the local neighborhood FB groups is to tell them to gently caress off, not goddamn interested. If I want to talk to my neighbours, I'll do it over the fence.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

wallaka posted:

New catte, codename: Snowdrop

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3917226

You are invited to come get a cute kitty sixxer :)

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

taqueso posted:

Is it from the water vaporizing?

It's a super sonic shockwave - basically violently shoving the water vapour out of the atmosphere. And JFC the sheer size of that shockwave.....

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

And then on top of that you have a fireworks warehouse, grain silos and an oil storage area. Plus who knows how accurate the amount of AN actually was, it could have been considerably more. Or wether it was contaminated or degraded to make it even more potent.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

meatpimp posted:

Doug DeMuro's Cars & Bids

Welp that's getting added to the firewall rules to throw into the bit bucket. We dont need another BaT and we sure as gently caress dont need anything with DeMuro anywhere near it.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

TheBacon posted:

I like Doug, I sort of get he leans into his bits a little too much at times, but I generally agree with a lot of his takes and share a lot of his tastes. I honestly don't get the people with the super strong aversion to him, people that he generally mocks, like the rennlist type crowd I would sort of understand, but most of the people I have seen with strong hate toward him haven't been in that camp.

He's annoying as gently caress to watch, he's wrong far too often and he is not One Of Us. He's the droning shithead at a car meet with the lovely paintjob and stupid RIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZ on his piece of crap Lambo arguing with car "enthusists" while the actual car people are as far away as possible chilling and quietly complimenting the unassuming sleeper tucked away in the corner.

gently caress him and the other wankers like him, Id rather be in a shed hanging out talking poo poo with two guys in Stropshire.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

McTinkerson posted:

Finding a used set of 18" wheels with decent tires mounted locally is probably your best option.

On a Commodore SS especially. I'm not saying that because car nerd, but I know from experience cheap tyres on a SS are extremely bad news. It WILL swap ends. The SSV I had had 19" with some recycled condom rubber when I bought and dear loving god the only thigns those were good for was turning the traction control off and then laying 200 meters of smoke. Going used 18" with actual decent tyres was a revelation in that it turned corners without me wondering if I was about to hit a tree.

Rhyno posted:

Anyone in AI own a Stinger? I need to test drive more cars before I make my decision.

Good car. Which it had a manual but otherwise it's a shame they dont sell as they are one of the better cars going about.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

McTinkerson posted:

they're throwing a bunch of swag at everyone who test drives one.

It'll either catch fire, rust or explode. Or all three

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

I dont understand this.

I'm remote to a system in India. It's appears to be an embedded device. The first thing I saw was a command window that a DIR reveals a sub GB sized drive. And some more investigation gives me..... Windows for Workgroups 3.11

I dont understand how this is working. I dont understand WHY it's working. I dont understand how it's even possible to remote view this screen (Apart from I jump from my workstation to a XP box that is doing the actual remote view to the WfW device) - I didnt think there was any utilities to do that???? I do not understand any of this and I'm still half convinced this is an elaborate joke.

Can someone explain this because I honestly cant

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

We know how windscreens are the a total bitch to remove right?

Not anymore!

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Humphreys posted:

Well my months long journey around the country for a new to me car has finally ended 15 minutes up the highway!

The same as mine but the sports version, aftermarket quad exhausts with a nice note. A lot of maintenance that I know needed to be done (and known issues sorted already). Ran it through Holden dealer network for any major work required and nothing, safety and history check all came up good. And its bloody $5000! I am a very happy man.

Surely thats not a V8 for that price? If it is you made out like a goddamn bandit.

Doubly so if it's a manual.

Do a burnout

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

McTinkerson posted:

Yeah, once it's 15 years old everything goes up here. :dance:

If it weren't for my two 90lb dogs, I'd have imported a Falcon XR6 Turbo Ute already.

Edit: Christ, that didn't come out right. Eh, gently caress it, fits the bogan stereotype.

So I take your women and you take our cars?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

*sigh*

My brain is just feeling hosed. Hours of yelling at ISP's for being stupid and crashing networks and jsut when I thought all that was sorted.....

UPS blown up at a overseas branch. Literally exploded. Plugged into a circuit where a loving METAL hammer had been used as a fuse. Metal hammer partially gone now too. I cannot think coherently right now there was just too much loving stupid

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Humphreys posted:

We need photos of this, particularly in the OSHA thread

TBH I'm so mentally exhausted all I could do was stare at the email for 30 minutes. I'll see what I can do tomorrow if I' not so screwed

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Ether Frenzy posted:

and also it's more embarrassing to do a burnout in your Corvette when you're 77 than it is at 42 or whatever you are.

Since when is ripping skids embarrassing when you are closer to 80?

It's only embarrassing if you dont smoke the gently caress out of the suburb

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Seat Safety Switch posted:

A while ago. I've actually gotten used to it now.

Lemme just see if I'm seeing something different....

Edit : Well. No share buttons anymore. Presumably due to being IK'ed?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

gently caress diamond, Opals are much more appealing to look at and not controlled by one of the more evil cartels on the planet.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

So..... trailer for The Batman dropped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLOp_6uPccQ

Fairly interesting iin a "wonder where this is going?" way until the absolute loving brutal beatdown holy poo poo did Batman just smash that guy into a coma for a year? and now I am completely onboard for this one. Batmobile looks pretty cool too.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I'm at Curborough Sprint track and just got attacked by the Range Racer...

The guys pulled the front half of the 4wd system out last night because a RWD track going Range Rover is fun, right? Last time I was here it didn't try to kill me though...

How the gently caress did the driver manage THAT?????

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

The Prong Song posted:

Absolute garbage

Every one of your posts on this have been utterly disgraceful and indefensible.and frankly you are parroting alt-right propoganda so people are rightly questioning you even if they arent wasting time telling you to gently caress off.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Rhyno posted:

wait...

HOW ARE YOU A MOD

Im not? Grey stars are for Idiot Kings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Safety Dance posted:

Yeah but they're probably sleeping off a long night of sheep-based debauchery

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3938777

Maybe we were. That or just utterly exhausted from 2020 so far.