Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Card starts in 30 minutes, it's a weird one, one of these fights was made from 2 different guys at 170 losing their opponents last minute, the list of cancelled bouts on Tapology for the event is once again longer than the list of remaining scheduled bouts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Valiev looks p.good.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Holy poo poo that round

CerealCrunch
Jun 23, 2007
drat, that should have been stopped.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

Haha omg

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
holy poo poo this ref just letting him die

CerealCrunch
Jun 23, 2007
lol

meatloafkitten
Mar 2, 2004

To the KISS-copter!
WOW, what a comeback.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
lmao wasn't expecting that

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Love it when that happens. I need to sign back up with bovada or find a bookie.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

Sick, hope my boy Mathew Samaltsenburger can pull it out.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Big punch by left.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

"He's awesome, I like him!! :haw:" man you loving love to see it

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

DoombatINC posted:

"He's awesome, I like him!! :haw:" man you loving love to see it

Yeah that was great. (Minus going back to his corner after the second round)

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
https://twitter.com/MerabDvalishvil/status/1297307264290783237

https://streamable.com/6qc6bt

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
huh

https://twitter.com/Jason_Floyd/status/1297316815220203520

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

Great debut.

rabidcowfromhell
Dec 27, 2004

Remember Iowa
lol I totally forgot about Antoni Hardonk

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

There's not letting adversity stand in your way, there's persevering against all odds, there's a reckless disregard for not only your body but time on this planet, and a few more notches down the line there's Edward Darby

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

DoombatINC posted:

There's not letting adversity stand in your way, there's persevering against all odds, there's a reckless disregard for not only your body but time on this planet, and a few more notches down the line there's Edward Darby

you may be relieved to know that Edward Darby has not fought since losing to Wright, finishing his career at 0-22

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

LobsterMobster posted:

you may be relieved to know that Edward Darby has not fought since losing to Wright, finishing his career at 0-22

I mean, I genuinely am

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
"Mizuki Inoue (井上 瑞樹, inoue mizuki, born on August 19, 1994), nicknamed Mizuki (魅津希),[2] is a Japanese female kickboxer and mixed martial artist."

John Smith, nicknamed John by his friends...

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

I didn't notice the No Contest when I first saw this, but that's a 40 second loss that got overturned because his opponent tested positive for weed.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Brut posted:

I didn't notice the No Contest when I first saw this, but that's a 40 second loss that got overturned because his opponent tested positive for weed.

hahahaha, lol

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
nice comeback to turn that around

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
wasnt really going to watch this but after the prelims so far, i feel sort of obligated

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Agapova is pretty game so far

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

wasnt really going to watch this but after the prelims so far, i feel sort of obligated

Big stage small cage.

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
What an upset.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

lol you love to see it

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

extreme brain genius callout by agapova in her last fight to get this one vs dobson

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

amazingly dumb gameplan from agapova

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Brut posted:

Big stage small cage.

seriously just get rid of the big cage

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Is this still the prelims or did this fight get moved up to the main card?

Edit: gently caress, that was quick.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Aug 23, 2020

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
You know, I think God might actually have some things to say about your chosen profession of "fights people for money". All glory to him, though

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009
What a dumbass nickname lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

:rip: Prachnio

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Huh, are those little bumps tumors I wonder?

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

lmao at how rodriguez had him flopping to the ground with that elbow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I feel unprepared for how sad I am about to become.