Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol at still wanting to be part of the 'WWE family' as they try to own your every move, thought and breath

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

They can disguise it as WWE wanting a cut of everything their roster does and sure that's a small part of it but in reality the biggest part of this is definitely the 'you'll only make money when we let you' mentality

It's completely about control

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

If those pedophiles were trying to make money without WWE doling it out to them they'd actually do something about it

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I want an official HE HATE ME jersey

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol I appreciate that you called my bluff

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Cavauro posted:

i'm here to help my friend. that appears to be unofficial

Good call, I will refrain from making a purchase of unlicensed goods

Thanks Cav

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol Jey Uso main eventing out of nowhere

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Cavauro posted:

can you and others please call me 'best friend' instead of 'sir' and stuff like that.

thanks best friend Cav

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Imagine signing a piece of paper saying your fuckin' real name is now owned by a company and you can't use it for anything

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

They'd end his title reign in 7 seconds if Big E won it anyway, so what's the difference

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The only time WWE is ever quick to capitalize on anything current is when they are being spiteful otherwise it takes then years to catch up

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

YANG MOTHERFUCKING GANG

Let's loving go!

e: also, I doubt this is going away because you could tell these outlets were cathartic for a lot of the talent since everything they are involved with at work is out of their control and is absolute loving diarrhea

Unfortunately I feel like this will end up like everything else WWE does - a small stink will be raised then a month from now they'll do something even worse and we'll move on to hating that

there's always more, it's always worse - then, now, forever

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Something very important from that email if it's real is Vince saying the word 'rejuvenation'

He's admitting that the company is in the shitter and that must be a huge deal in his tiny bubble

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

If only that were real and he would delete all of his social media

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

A company with WWE's track record is definitely making moves based on what's best for the little guy

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Those who said nothing will change unfortunately are correct

Vince keeps doing this poo poo because he keeps getting away with it

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

They already replaced Roman Reigns - who gets the fake Razor and Diesel treatment next

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Imagine wanting the people who work for you to feel trapped, unappreciated, miserable, abused, unsafe, etc then telling them to go out and smile for the cameras lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Pylons posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE2i_EFhHhL/?igshid=381tuo87vlkh

1 hour and fifteen minutes before RAW, there are three matches announced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NLSHYemZFU

They know you'll watch anyway, because you're a mark, etc. Then, now, forever.

I like that they think people will tune in no matter what and they're tuning out more and more each week. Except the 50+ crowd, they'll just die off.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I like how the retribution group complains about stuff that are real complaints by the talent but of course WWE needs to twist it into a painfully uncool angle instead of addressing and fixing it backstage for real

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

How can you tell whats good and what isn't through a million camera cuts

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Hell yes, you love to see it

Time to move Raw to Wednesday so they can feel like winners again

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

MJeff posted:

Bonnie Hammer got promoted and is no longer in charge of NBCU content, btw.

What does this mean

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

If only there were other ways that WWE talent could make up the lost money in their free time

What a world we'd be living in

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol why is Hardy so obsessed with making one bad character work when his brother has had like a half dozen good ones. Just try something new.

I mean the answer is probably drugs but dang

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Lid posted:

didn't know you could trademark Ricochet

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

JOHN CENA posted:

in 2006 when jeff hardy was in between tna and wwe stints i messaged him on myspace saying i hope someone would pick him up again soon since he's too talented at a young age to not be featured anywhere, not even wsx. he told me thanks and then offered me a bunch of hardy show dvds for $20 including one that was just titled "the origins of itchweed". i declined the offer but now i kind of wonder if i missed out on a potential treasure trove of wild drug induced bullshit that would make for great youtube content today.

I like that you messaged him just to be nice and he went full Virgil and tried to sell you DVD's anyway

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

ABC:
Always
Be
Workin

2nd prize is a Willow DVD, 3rd prize is you're fired

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Although for TNA it would be YOUR FIRED!!

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Willow is better than The Fiend

Two wrongs don't make a right!

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I really dont understand the Jey Uso thing

It felt like they were trying to do something with him but now he's just the Rock pointing at Roman with a frown by the sound of it because we all know WWE storylines go nowhere and have no resolution

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

RAW IS IN YOUR FACE!

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol the first time I've heard of Dust in the already oversaturated content platform category

Edit: Why do wrestlers keep appearing in stuff like this and ever expect to be cast in a real movie

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Sep 12, 2020

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Fightful is reporting WWE are on board with no longer getting their asses kicked on every night

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The RKO always comes out of nowhere

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I'm here for the 1.43 average rating tonight will hopefully get

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol at Jeff saying he signed a new contract because of a theme song

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I'm just glad he's stuck in WWE and wont poo poo up AEW

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

This "IN YOUR FACE!!" poo poo is just another painfully uncool move by the wrestling company for grandparents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Jeff Jarrett's back?

Ain't he great