Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

roman reigns and keith lee need to wrestle topless gat drat you’re ruining this business vince

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

randall keith has a lot of miles on the clock

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Feudding for the right to have extra letters in your name

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Hirez posted:

oh and I don't think this was posted, but it just loving rules - Shayna (while originally booked like complete poo poo), has been fire since her Seth's not cool promo:

https://twitter.com/NoHands00/status/1287101042128297984

The ridiculous submission at Payback

https://twitter.com/BulletClubIta1/status/1300228023891963904

Nia being very useful in the tag champ match
Nicholas was a better tag champ imo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I think it was last year where Ziggler had a Mania match with Goldberg and it was the most hilariously pathetic thing I've ever seen.
It was Summerslam, I don’t think even WWE is dumb enough to waste a Goldberg Mania match on Ziggler

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

especially lolling that the women's title barely got any more attention at all

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ewwwww HHH is a hammer?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

EMF is the best poster in this forum now

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

:yeshaha:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

njsykora posted:

That's an actual WWE production. So no.

I'm reminded of when Xavier was on the Giant Bomb E3 show one year and they did a bit where he and Kenny Omega were in the same segment but were never on camera together.
There’s an hour long video on actual UUDD where Kenny and the Bucks are onscreen with the New Day pretty much the entire time

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Pylons posted:

Wasn't that when they thought they were signing with them (WWE)?
It was a while before All In had even taken place and a good while before AEW was ever mentioned as a thing so no

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Bayley as a heel is Good Actually but I have no desire to see babyface Sasha ever at all, she’s a million times better as a heel. At least in WWE. She’d probably be super cool and charming as a face in a company where she can do her own character stuff

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

HerraS posted:

well its a good thing vince is gonna kneecap her and make her a huge dweeb loser like every other face
This is pretty much it. Sasha works best as a cocky rear end in a top hat, whether that’s as a face or a heel. And WWE faces are all pissbaby losers, and thats ten times as true if you’re a woman and a babyface

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Do many WWE "independent contractors" use their real names for TV?
Bobby Fish despite having the most made-up-sounding name of TUE

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the word bitch on a pole match

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Paige absolutely tells Vince to go swivel, right? Half a mil a year (plus whatever tips she gets which I assume is a lot) to play video games seems a whole lot better than her lovely legends deal.

Idk if twitch users are more toxic to deal with than WWE management. Probably a wash. At least you can just ban shitheads on Twitch.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I was watching a Stewart Lee set last night where he spent half the show berating the audience for not laughing loudly enough or quickly enough, or at the wrong part of a joke

And it reminded me of WWE, except WWE isn’t joking when they do it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

DogsInSpace! posted:

Wait... who is Q Anon? HHH and TUE? The charity they are donating to?
Drake is a big Q guy and WWE people are by definition susceptible to cults sooooo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Gonzo McFee posted:

Q continuing to be a thing while Epstein and ICE are literally right there is amazing to me. Here's two actual cases of the Upper class actually being child traffickers and they instead continue with this utter nonsense about clones and RFK faking his death to get to the Paedophile Powers That Be.
It’s all just an excuse to harass minorities OP, there’s no logic involved in their story at any point

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

fatherofmustard posted:

Raw Hell is what they should do next.

next? :confused:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

JOHN CENA posted:

you could say his case peeled apart at the seams
lmao

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

gently caress West Ham and their gas chamber hissing, Nazi-chanting fans.
We’re not all like that :(

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I think you're great! I'm sure there are tons of lovely West Ham fans. Still hate West Ham though and particularly those fans.

I hate those fans too and while it’s a minority that do this hiss, the majority sadly defend it as banter or some or other bullshit. In my experience.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

TheKingslayer posted:

Vince would never look at that and say, "What a company guy!"

Instead it's, "what a sucker!"
He wouldn't be wrong

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

The King ie coming out on top tonight
I reported this post

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Neodoomium posted:

Lacey "Sammy Guevara needs to learn how to work" Evans
Concussions caused by Lacey recklessly yeeting chairs at people’s heads: 0

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I’m resigned to them getting it wrong forever

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Woke uo to 250-something new wwe posts and it turned out to be even better than I’d hoped :allears:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

CobiWann posted:

Next week's Monday Night Football game is the Chiefs (defending champs) vs. the Ravens, two top-tier teams with dynamic quarterbacks and rabid fanbases.

Based on how crappy last night's show was, I'm going to predict that RAW's going have a record-breakingly bad night next week. That gentle slope of downward ratings is about to plunge off a cliff.
:yeshaha:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Milkshake Martinez

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

I don't loving understand Vince's need to re-name everyone unless it's only to further devalue their name on the main roster until they're impossible to google after they're back out of the company. All three guys here already had new names after signing to NXT
It’s now actually working in people’s favour because their indie names aren’t being ruined with the WWE stank

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I think you can acknowledge that WWE is racist then now forever without fantasy booking specific racist things they might do and names they might give in the near future

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Finally

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Big surprise that they’re red wines since both guys are well known for thinking white is superior

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

*tapping head wisely* Can’t have a big 3rd hour drop if no-one’s watching the first two hours

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Majinfoose posted:

We're on the same page

Lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

my brother SLAPJACK

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Tee Bar

Adbot