Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Patware posted:

man, this isn't a good game

It's like while in design they said "let's make pacman, but as stressful as possible and also we really don't want you to win"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Patware posted:

the fact that you can't see them on the map just takes it all the way over the edge. what the gently caress are you supposed to do? it's like pure RNG, but the generator is screaming at you

Yeah, the part where she had one shard left with two lives and still couldn't just beeline right to it was pretty much bullshit.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

klapman posted:

Amelia's really really loving good at FPS and I love watching her streams

Yeah, I had her Valorant stream on the other day, and I don't care about Valorant in the slightest. Between her being seemingly good at it (not like I would know,) and just her streaming style (I guess?) made it really good to keep on in the background.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

If anything, that makes her the truest gamer of the bunch.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

I'm not sure we should be trusting Amelia with putting the arms back on.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Jerkface posted:

Edit: Like surely its you guys who are being weird about this and not me, in this case, right?

pretty sure you're the one being weird about this, op

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Red Minjo posted:

Groove Coaster already had a DLC where Marine did a cover of a Touhou song, but now apparently it's getting some more Hololive stuff with Matsuri and Fubuki, plus other Vtubers.

https://twitter.com/groove_coaster/status/1308707681457192960

I will accept more Groove Coaster content, no matter what form it may take.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Burger Boss :burger:

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

I just noticed that Kiara doesn't have her model up.

I don't know by what exact means they are doing this, but I can tell it's jank as hell, and now see why the JP Hololives just use static images of the others for collabs.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Cao Ni Ma posted:

One of the things I dislike about the vtuber culture is that they need to be super nice with chat all the time.

One of the streamers I watch has an iron hand when it comes to managing his chat, he'll call them a bunch of loving idiots, pull people to the side when they are backsiting and make an example of them by permanently banning them. Telling them they have to write an essay on the discord or something if they want to have chat privs again. The chat loves that poo poo and he has like 22 thousand twitch subs.

This almost sounds like BarbarousKing

But that also shows that you don't need to be super nice and interactive with your "community" when streaming. If you're good, entertaining, and just slightly charismatic, they'll eat that poo poo up. Hell, if you're playing the persona of an anime girl, I'd say the bar's even lower than that.

I follow plenty of streamers on Twitch that openly hate Twitch and its culture and they're some of the best streams to have on.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Lyer posted:

So what happened to Amelia? Did she have technical issues?

Overslept is the running assumption.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Lurking Haro posted:

Mystery Artemis Twitch stream in 30 minutes that might trigger Youtube Copyright bots?

Interesting thought process, given the past week with Twitch.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Atlus, please end this suffering and just grant the reaper girl's wish

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

trucutru posted:

When wool stops being the most convenient multi-coloured build material (so never)

But the new patch will introduce lightning rods so there is that.

I mean, concrete is a thing, and it looks just as good as wool, without being flammable.

It's not automatic shearing sheep farm convenient to get, but concrete powder uses fairly common materials to make and you just need to remember that it has gravity applied to it when building your shape out with it before using water to turn it into concrete.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

I can't believe Haachama is loving dead.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

This Haachama English stream sure is a thing!

"Thing" being some kind of fever dream.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

I mean, it's just so obvious.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

If you're strong like Haachama, you can even take up to 10 a day without any side effects!

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Worklurker posted:

Looks like Haachama is trying to get banned, again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzqr9AuKi0I

This is the most yabai stream of yabai Haachama streams.

And I'm not sure if it's the content or the lore.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Another day of living in fear of whatever the gently caress it is that Haachama is doing.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

leather fedora posted:

I just someone asking in that stream's prechat what name they would put on her gold Playbutton and it made me realize that's probably why she changed it back for when it ticked over to the million mark (either at Cover's behest or her own so it'll match her silver one).

I believe you're asked what you want printed on it when you order it, so that's likely not the play here.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

njsykora posted:

She's filling out the EN Gen 2 application.

How could you say no to this?

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

don't even talk to me about rhythm games unless you exclusively play beatmania iidx and clear tracks on another difficulty

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

what a betrayal from senchou

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Kata-Haro posted:

No, but seriously, exactly how has Haachama dodged the youtube algorithm for so long

the algorithm has determined Haachama is for kids

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Tir McDohl posted:

Of course Korone is trying to get the Sword of Kings...

And she got it!

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Fat_Cow posted:

She really didnt uh... crop the "SUCK MY DICK" huh

Just leaving that there as a message to Youtube-kun.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Amazing that this Red Heart vtuber got a million subscribers on their debut.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

:same:

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

The ending to the Haachama series?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6R5FNT8Fvs

quote:

Thanks to everyone who has been watching the Haachama series. I was going to put out a video of the ending, but with the new rules, it became difficult to finish it. I'm really sorry to everyone who was looking forward to it. I'm also very sorry that I won't be able to finish it. I've decided to keep this series of videos private. I hope to finish it someday, so I hope you'll remember us and wait for us until that day. Thank you very much for your support. (translation by deepl)

The assassination of Haachama by the coward YAGOO?

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Absolutely incredible gameplay.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Luna has placed a lot of faith in the AI controls of MSFS to not just immediately crash the plane.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Log082 posted:

that's why she's letting the butler do all the hard work

edit: awww it just cuts to a black screen when she crashed into an apartment block just meters shy of the runway

It wasn't even lined up with the runway :lol:

You could turn off damage, but then it would have bounced off the ground instead.

That is as best a demo of the AI controls in Microsoft Flight Simulator as one could get. All of the assists in it are terribad.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

Mokinokaro posted:

The rigging errors almost make me think it's unfinished and we'll see iterations on it later.

Sure they can, but this is their biggest talent. You do not half-rear end it in these kinds of situations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

CJ posted:

This guy talks about Vtuber gossip and prerecorded this video and made it public at the same time of Coco's announcement. He claims that Coco was bullied out to appease shareholders. Believe what you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLRv0b6wJlA