Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

my ruth bader ginsburg funko pop has seen some poo poo

ruth masturbator ginsburg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Just googled Iron-Man Funko Pop and there's probably over 20 different versions. There's even versions of Conan O'Brien and Geoffrey from Toys R Us wearing the drat armour.
I pitty the fools who have become addicted to the pieces of poo poo and desperately try to collect them all.

Lol!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

TheAardvark posted:

wtf?

how did ppl get it up before funko pops ??
Hummel figurines, it was a dark and disturbing era.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

kntfkr posted:

It's really weird how mad that post makes me. Not only does this guy register a Reddit account but he buys Disney's Marvel's Funko Pops and looks at them during his only time having sex. I can't fathom it. Like what kind of piece of poo poo parents did he have? The Reason by The Hoobastanks is his favorite classic rock song. He has a Deadpool baseball cap and his favorite video game is Fort Nite. He does not smoke blunts. I hate him. I hate everything about him.

Where are this child's parents? Why are they not lashing him for being such a loving loser?

Well for one corporal punishment is child abuse - Hopefully they're not lashing him because of the gross immorality inherent in physically attacking your children. For two: If that person is, as you say, a loser then one good explanation for that could be that his parent's violent outbursts damaged his self esteem to the point that he no longer feels he able to fully participate in society. Lastly of all: You double space your posts yet feel confident enough to attack this young man that just had sex?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Well for one corporal punishment is child abuse - Hopefully they're not lashing him because of the gross immorality inherent in physically attacking your children. For two: If that person is, as you say, a loser then one good explanation for that could be that his parent's violent outbursts damaged his self esteem to the point that he no longer feels he able to fully participate in society. Lastly of all: You double space your posts yet feel confident enough to attack this young man that just had sex?

Yes.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
double spacing your posts is a DEFINITE virgin maneuver

dracky
Nov 8, 2010

Once you collect all the funko pops the funko company sends you the funko trophy boy. the man shrieks in terror as funko trophy boy swallows his soul. he is funko now

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

Hey this is a honey pot for a variety of reasons.

The first is that the OP is an ironic sex weirdo.
The rest of them is that the OP is also a real sex weirdo with multiple accounts posting to multiple off sites.

Ok well bye.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

this is one of the worst posts i've ever seen

worse than the original post that the OP copy and pasted from

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

TheAardvark posted:

double spacing your posts is a DEFINITE virgin maneuver

Uh, they're called stanza breaks you dorks.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

No but bin laden was killed on the same night so its easy to remember when it was.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

food court bailiff posted:

the real pro move is to include them in the lovemaking

super saiyan goku has those hair spikes, a few creative twirls and your partner will be in a whole planet namek of ecstasy

You don't take Pops out of their boxes, you loving casual.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Sunswipe posted:

You don't take Pops out of their boxes, you loving casual.

scrub! you must buy two pops! one to play with and one to watch you play.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
just one Pop?? does anyone have an extra jar jar btw i dented it a bit when i was doin it with a lady

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I had a bottle of beer with Hitler on it and one with Stalin on it from maybe age fourteen until a couple of months ago when I finally threw them out. They were not present when I had sex the first time.

I didn't dare to drink them and they smelled pretty bad if anyone's wondering.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

Uh, they're called Costanza breaks you dorks.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
the only Pop when I lost my virginity was the sound when his cock finally breached my rear end in a top hat

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
This concept definitely makes me feel better for having such a strong association with Smashing Pumpkins' "Spaceboy" being the song playing the first time I kissed someone

Maybe if I had instead been staring at a Billy Corgan Funko Pop! that woman and I would be together today

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Nice!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I was a pop virgin until I managed to fit the whole mint condition Pickle Rick up my bhole.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I can’t cum unless I’m looking into the cold dead eyes of a Funko Pop! at the exact moment of my release.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Stuffed Eeyore doll for me. And there was nobody in the room but me and Eeyore

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

Sleeveless posted:

You can post just any old thing to a reddit and a bunch of gullible people will think it's real huh.

have you checked out the funko fandom before

there’s nothing credulity-straining here

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

This thread is good

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

my ruth bader ginsburg funko pop has seen some poo poo

My Darth Vader Ginsburg is currently seeing some poo poo. It's in my rear end, I mean.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

TheAardvark posted:

wtf?

how did ppl get it up before funko pops ??

Lladro figures; I busted for the first time in front of figurine 6774 (Santa’s Magic Touch)

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

My Darth Vader Ginsburg is currently seeing some poo poo. It's in my rear end, I mean.

I'm pretty sure that was a Greedo action figure.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

The Walrus posted:

just one Pop?? does anyone have an extra jar jar btw i dented it a bit when i was doin it with a lady

My cans! My precious antique cans!

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

kntfkr posted:

My cans! My precious antique cans!

the only cans this loser's touching anytime soon, am i right ladies and gentlemen?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Reckon anyones every jerked off to a pop and if so which ones?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chrs posted:

Reckon anyones every jerked off to a pop and if so which ones?

are you joking right now

there's probably 4 people beating off to their funko pops at any given time

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

The Walrus posted:

Wanna cash them cans in for $1.45

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

TheAardvark posted:

are you joking right now

there's probably 4 people beating off to their funko pops at any given time

Just lol if you haven’t had the pleasure of glazing a mint condition SDCC Headless Ned Stark.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i would hazard a guess that every single funko pop ever made has been beaten off to.

thats right. look at this. someone has jerked off to this.

this guy? he's inspired dozens of loads

mint in box baby :jackbud:

hell even i've beaten off to this one

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Ok, that Guy Fieri one is kinda cool

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Ok, that Guy Fieri one is kinda cool

its because the sunglasses hide the soulless death stare intrinsic to funko pops

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I’m too old for pops, but a Trigun action figure was definitely present.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

TheAardvark posted:

hell even i've beaten off to this one

that would explain why guy fieri pop is drooling cum