Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I think with a corn based dough like a huarache, and the right ingredients, it would be good (and basically a huarache)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

You can't just call anything you want to pizza.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

No no no

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I want to find a pizza alignment chart to respond to this, but it's pretty clear that all the people making those charts have led very sheltered lives.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

nooneofconsequence posted:

You can't just call anything you want to pizza.

But soon as you call it a pizza pie the gates of hell open up

At least it’s not drowned in catupiry.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Armitag3 posted:

Did someone type pizza into an AI image generator?

They generally look more edible than most things posted ITT.

All hail the n̴̢̤̭͍̻̻̟̱͖͈̹͂é̷̛̳̰̄͑̚ẅ̴̧̛̖̪̲͙̞̜̺̞̘̜͉̟́͑̓̓͑̒͗̃͜ͅ ̵̛̖͖̱̼͖͙̖̞̱̬̞̥̤̿̄͑͆̕͝ͅͅp̵͔̯̱̳͗̂̏͐̀̕i̸̢̛͔̋͂͐̐̾́̀̀͂͋̅̕z̶̡͚̺̜̺͕̰͉̞̜̻̋̅̇̑̔̍͘z̸̨̛̲̟͉̩̖̝̮̩̺̈́̈̿̅͐̀ă̵̧̡̢̛͖̣̦̫̼̳̙͕͎̜̝͍͛̋̎͌̃̈́͗͒͂͐͝ ̷̛̼̰̺͔͍̳̞̳̳̯̍̇̊͋̑̽̊͜͠f̵̧̧̞̥̼͎͚̝̞̲̝̻͑̈́̈́́͂̑͒͋̚͠l̴̩̼͕̺͆̂̀̐̎̾̊̒͘͜͝ȅ̴̢͇̙͓̰̜͖́͘͘ͅş̵̩͔͉͉̰̮̈́̄̑̈́́͝h̴̨̨̦͇̖̦̦̣̭̺̓͒̂̑͂̋͛̚

https://boredhumans.com/pizza.php

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I don't understand why so many seem to like the flaming hot cheetos so much THEY'RE NOT THAT GOOD PEOPLE

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I don't understand why so many seem to like the flaming hot cheetos so much THEY'RE NOT THAT GOOD PEOPLE

eat hot chip and die bincth

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Hot cheetos were the first spicy thing I ever remember tasting.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Someone just requested a pizza that "is like this" in one of the neighborhood FB groups.

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

If that's zucchini with a side of tzatziki I'd be 100% down, guessing it's rather something like pickles and ranch (ok fine, I have been drunk/high enough for pickles & ranch, no shame in my game :v:)

Just found this in a thread I was way behind in, sorry if it's been posted but I don't remember seeing it

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

axolotl farmer posted:

They generally look more edible than most things posted ITT.

All hail the n̴̢̤̭͍̻̻̟̱͖͈̹͂é̷̛̳̰̄͑̚ẅ̴̧̛̖̪̲͙̞̜̺̞̘̜͉̟́͑̓̓͑̒͗̃͜ͅ ̵̛̖͖̱̼͖͙̖̞̱̬̞̥̤̿̄͑͆̕͝ͅͅp̵͔̯̱̳͗̂̏͐̀̕i̸̢̛͔̋͂͐̐̾́̀̀͂͋̅̕z̶̡͚̺̜̺͕̰͉̞̜̻̋̅̇̑̔̍͘z̸̨̛̲̟͉̩̖̝̮̩̺̈́̈̿̅͐̀ă̵̧̡̢̛͖̣̦̫̼̳̙͕͎̜̝͍͛̋̎͌̃̈́͗͒͂͐͝ ̷̛̼̰̺͔͍̳̞̳̳̯̍̇̊͋̑̽̊͜͠f̵̧̧̞̥̼͎͚̝̞̲̝̻͑̈́̈́́͂̑͒͋̚͠l̴̩̼͕̺͆̂̀̐̎̾̊̒͘͜͝ȅ̴̢͇̙͓̰̜͖́͘͘ͅş̵̩͔͉͉̰̮̈́̄̑̈́́͝h̴̨̨̦͇̖̦̦̣̭̺̓͒̂̑͂̋͛̚

https://boredhumans.com/pizza.php

Someone needs to retrain another version of it with only the horrible pizzas from this thread and the last one and so we can see the ultimate cum-covered swedish banana-peanut garbage fire pizza

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Spaghett posted:

Someone just requested a pizza that "is like this" in one of the neighborhood FB groups.

Id eat it if it was pickles or squash or taztki or ranch. Idgaf

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

It’s because they were rare in the US for a long time so they got hyped up. Now that they’re everywhere it’s just :shrug:

See also: Takis, Yuengling

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Just as long as it's not unpickled cucumber. Pickles on pizza are one of those things that doesn't sound good until you try it but are actually great. Could probably stand a bit less pickle though.

E:flaming hot cheetos were rare?

Fantastic Foreskin fucked around with this message at 15:50 on May 1, 2021

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

It’s because they were rare in the US for a long time so they got hyped up. Now that they’re everywhere it’s just :shrug:

crazy how fast takis became ubiquitous. there's as many purple takis in there as doritos now.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I liked when Anakin killed all the Yuenglings

e: Takis are American? When I first saw them I thought these have an extremely foreign vibe- the packaging, what the flavors actually are, everything

Harold Stassen fucked around with this message at 17:08 on May 1, 2021

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I liked when Anakin killed all the Yuenglings

e: Takis are American? When I first saw them I thought these have an extremely foreign vibe- the packaging, what the flavors actually are, everything

Takis are from a Mexican food corp, it's just that recently they have become popular in the states.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bli2tifUQEs

uber_stoat fucked around with this message at 17:17 on May 1, 2021

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Remember the Noid? Well he's back

https://twitter.com/dominos/status/1386666409862733828?s=20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYM1flimFa4

https://twitter.com/topherflorence/status/1386717509806604292?s=20

https://twitter.com/ThatRetro/status/1386695803658461184?s=20

https://twitter.com/dominos/status/1387821751585837057?s=20

https://twitter.com/thenoid/status/1387462614612119552?s=20

It's you. They are talking about you

You're the noid

what are you going to do about it?

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

I’m very excited to engage with this brand!!!!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
On January 30, 1989, Kenneth Lamar Noid, a mentally ill man who thought the ad campaign was a personal attack on himself, entered a Domino's restaurant in Chamblee, Georgia, armed with a .357 Magnum and held two employees hostage for over five hours.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

steinrokkan posted:

On January 30, 1989, Kenneth Lamar Noid, a mentally ill man who thought the ad campaign was a personal attack on himself, entered a Domino's restaurant in Chamblee, Georgia, armed with a .357 Magnum and held two employees hostage for over five hours.

Must have been their latest ad campaign at the time, which consisted entirely of

Alan Smithee posted:

It's you. They are talking about you

You're the noid

what are you going to do about it?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

titty_baby_ posted:

I think with a corn based dough like a huarache, and the right ingredients, it would be good (and basically a huarache)

Your readiness to accept the aspic concerns me.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Linux Pirate posted:

Your readiness to accept the aspic concerns me.

Yeah, I eat aspic.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I would rather eat a freshly picked rear end

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

e3m6 if I remember correctly, the building with the teleporter that leads to the yellow skull key

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Sir John Falstaff posted:

Apparently this is something called "Altoona-style" pizza:

https://uproxx.com/life/altoona-style-pizza-recipe/

I'd don't want to start a definitions derail but this is at best a toasted open faced sandwich.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

What am I looking at

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
an AI's idea of the worst pizza in the world, with some cockroaches

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I bet it exists somewhere

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

flesh dance posted:

Just found this in a thread I was way behind in, sorry if it's been posted but I don't remember seeing it

On the one hand, kind of racist, on the other hand, looks potentially delicious? I bet you’d destroy your toilet after eating the bacon cheeseburger slices, though. That’s some dense meat and cheese there.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Is it still racist considering the Mexican half looks and probably is way tastier? The mozza sticks are the first thing that have to be eaten anyway before they solidify inside. By doing that the wall is symbolically dismantled and the free exchange of flavors can begin anew. You're defeating racism every time you order this pizza

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Yeah okay the cold cheese but this dude has general tso chicken with Buffalo sauce and ranch...???

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

CelticPredator posted:

Yeah okay the cold cheese but this dude has general tso chicken with Buffalo sauce and ranch...???

East meets west. So beautiful.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
this is what its like WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

You're defeating racism every time you order this pizza

You’re defeating your colon as well

take_it_slow
Jul 7, 2011

Altuna

Gwangnam-Dong

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.