Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Dr. Oetker? More like Dr. rear end...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

gently caress i hate when the cheese gets stuck to the top of the box when i order brain pizza

same place. everything looks like diseased organs

Flunky fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Sep 23, 2020

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

His Divine Shadow posted:

My fiancé ordered this pizza

this seems like something a korean place would do

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

(i wish he didnt look like such a nice guy in this)

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Sep 23, 2020

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

Flunky posted:

same place. everything looks like diseased organs

Their oven is way too hot, burnt black on the outside and half raw dough under the white goop that is not cheese.
The mixture of the dough looks all wrong, too :eek:
Please don't give those people money.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Flunky posted:

gently caress i hate when the cheese gets stuck to the top of the box when i order brain pizza

Is that a couch cushion?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

sauer kraut posted:

Good ol' Dr. Oetker's Tuna. Hasn't changed a bit in decades.
It tastes better than it looks (I swear), not worth buying at the regular premium price though.

Whenever I put canned tuna on a pizza myself it's always the not-oily one though.
It gets real dry and yummy, even better with red onion slices and some Golden Greek/Sweet Italian peppers if I have them at hand.

I was seriously addicted to it in school, once a year I still get it for nostalgias sake.

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:
In honor of this thread I went to Pizza Hut in Finland.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm less disturbed by what appears to be an absolutely normal pizza than I am that you're using a goddamn fork and knife to eat it with

Also I can't tell if that's couscous or jarred garlic. If it's couscous I don't see the point of putting so little on the pizza, and if it's jarred garlic then that's even worse than anything else in the image combined.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

His Divine Shadow posted:

My fiancé ordered this pizza

I think the thing that bothers me most about this is that they stiffed you a turd on the left quadrant.

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

Big Beef City posted:

I'm less disturbed by what appears to be an absolutely normal pizza than I am that you're using a goddamn fork and knife to eat it with

Also I can't tell if that's couscous or jarred garlic. If it's couscous I don't see the point of putting so little on the pizza, and if it's jarred garlic then that's even worse than anything else in the image combined.

Its garlic. Not pictured: Lousiana Hot Sauce, which wasnt hot, from Lousiana, or a sauce.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

By popular demand posted:

Posting from the crappy building thread:

The worst slice of pizza is your triangular apartment.

god drat it construct your ngons instead of just flopping triangles down "close enough"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_WAEBH-okE

the dude in the vid hosed up one of the corners tho

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Big Beef City posted:

Beef why the gently caress would they put a little bowl of couscous out for the guests of pizza hut? Garlic is at least within the realm of possibility. Your brain works better than this.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Big Beef City posted:

That's how they eat pizzas in Italy (I've been there and seen it).

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

According to Larousse Gastronomique, there are only a few foodstuffs you’re allowed to eat with your hands, most of them various types of crustaceans. You’re not supposed to serve any of them if you’re having guests over. Everything else, including fruit, is eaten with knife and fork (and/or spoon, obviously)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Seems to me that that classy way to serve pizza is to divide the dough to small crispy tartlets and avoid all the messy cutting.

Jack Ketch
Jul 5, 2005

:getin:
Lipstick Apathy

Seems to me that that classy way to serve pizza is to divide the dough to small crispy tartlets and avoid all the messy cutting.

Miniaturized pizza? What a great suggestion, they sound like a wonderful addition to a party, but what would they be called, and who would be the purveyor of such a delicious idea?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Clarification: the artistry would be in making good looking tartlets instead of blobby pizza rolls.

Jack Ketch
Jul 5, 2005

:getin:
Lipstick Apathy

Clarification: the artistry would be in making good looking tartlets instead of blobby pizza rolls.

Oh totally, the idea makes my mouth water.
I'll just have to go for my stand by of Pillsbury crescent rolls dough put into a muffin pan with a mixture of ground beef/tomato paste/pizza sauce/spices topped with mozzarella.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Homemade dough, my mang. Ain't nothing like it.
Especially if like me you're a sick pervert who enjoys whole wheat focaccia dough.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

shadow puppet of a posted:

After your mayo course you can have a banana Cinnamon pie for dessert.

It's not pizza and it's probably pretty good honestly, even if it is topped with hot cum

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
eating pizza or burger with your hands like some kind of barbarian lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
this might be delicious but i have no clue what is going on

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
The sauerkraut made me think of a reuben pizza and now I want one.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Big Beef City posted:

While jarred garlic isn't great compared to fresh garlic, I'm appalled that you would imply it's bad to put garlic on a pizza.

Also, if you're in polite company and can't use your hands to eat pizza, then the proper method is to use chopsticks to hold a slice. :colbert:

Not going to lie, there's a lot of pizza in this thread that I'd still eat.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pennywise the Frown posted:

The sauerkraut made me think of a reuben pizza and now I want one.

Hell yea.

Sauerkraut, corned beef, caramelized onions, mushrooms and double swiss cheese with 1000 island dressing as the sauce. Can it be done? I say gently caress yea.

And to the garlic comment: I just oppose jarred garlic, not that garlic is bad on pizza. Dump garlic on there, just not jarred stuff, I hate that poo poo. Just a personal preference. Garlic in and on its own, crushed, sliced, roasted, smeared? Give it. Just not jarred. I don't dig it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

oh and another thing about that Reuben pizza I described? Toss in a couple cups of honey mustard dipping sauce for the crust. Let's go nuts.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
sounds like you need to gtfo of this thread and go into some thread for delicious amazing pizza

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
beef I challenge u to find me one truly terrible pizza this thread can agree is bad

or else :twisted:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

no

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

TheAardvark posted:

beef I challenge u to find me one truly terrible pizza this thread can agree is bad

or else :twisted:

Hey I got a good one.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Hey I got a good one.

:thunk:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Admins pls rename beef to lil garlic baby.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

gary oldmans diary posted:

(i wish he didnt look like such a nice guy in this)

Don't be fooled

That is the face of a stone-cold pizza terrorist

Also I love Mestra da pizza so much, I go back and watch it like 5 times a year randomly just to watch the horror

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

AHH F/UGH posted:

Don't be fooled

That is the face of a stone-cold pizza terrorist

Also I love Mestra da pizza so much, I go back and watch it like 5 times a year randomly just to watch the horror

He is not a monster he is a victim of circumstance

Sweden delanda est

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

At Margaret's Place in Calvert City KY you get pizza made Margaret's way (smothered) and weighed Margaret's way (either 5 pounder pizza or 8 pounder pizza) and they want you to know upfront they don't take checks for these pounds of pizza pie (so don't ask!).

shadow puppet of a fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Sep 24, 2020

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Margaret's competes against its cross-river rival Cabin pizza who is famous for its... burnt mess baked on tinfoil? There is no way that centre crust isn't heavily undercooked gluten networks.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Sauerkraut doesn't belong in a pizza Sauerkraut belongs into the deepest trench of the ocean.

Y'all have whack opinions about pizza.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
this pizza place in canada has hundreds of photos on their Facebook, almost all of which are of chicken tenders and entrees until you get to the end

Where there are like a dozen pictures of pizzas and all of them are blurry

it's not a pizza but look at this, this sub is HAULING rear end

AARD VARKMAN fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Sep 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

shadow puppet of a posted:

At Margaret's Place in Calvert City KY you get pizza made Margaret's way (smothered) and weighed Margaret's way (either 5 pounder pizza or 8 pounder pizza) and they want you to know upfront they don't take checks for these pounds of pizza pie (so don't ask!).

only the finest cum pizza