Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

You've reached Aahhhnolds Pizza, If you want Pizza with Broccoli, maybe I will make you a pizza, maybe I will staple it to you

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

shadow puppet of a posted:

Margaret's competes against its cross-river rival Cabin pizza who is famous for its... burnt mess baked on tinfoil? There is no way that centre crust isn't heavily undercooked gluten networks.

That looks okay imho, maybe too much burnt around the edge but otherwise not the worst pizza

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
this one is probably delicious but uhh

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

If that is sauce hollandaise this is legit the pizza I eat 90 percent of the time. Brócoli on pizza is good.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

TheAardvark posted:

this one is probably delicious but uhh

Aside from the burnt pesto that looks like a really good pie. Bad photography but aparagus, artichoke hearts, ham, pesto, and roasted red pepper are all delicious.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Son of Rodney posted:

If that is sauce hollandaise this is legit the pizza I eat 90 percent of the time. Brócoli on pizza is good.

i have never seen a pizza with hollandaise in my life. is that common where you are?

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

This hurts my eyes

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

TheAardvark posted:

i have never seen a pizza with hollandaise in my life. is that common where you are?

Kinda, in north germany it's very common, in the rest of the country one in 3 pizza places will offer it.

It's good but very, very fatty. Just like me.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pizza of Venice (of Los Angeles) is where megawealthy producers and entertainment executives take their children for their annual custody visit. The pies are specially formulated to prevent the child from experiencing enjoyment so they will not pipe up with obnoxious requests like a second visit in the same calendar year and the lack of cheese gives a faster bake time so the whole thing can be wrapped up in well under an hour and nominal mom or notional dad can get back to the important business of shouting down Scarlett Johanssen's latest contract demands.

This is absolutely the shittiest pizza. I hate the super flat crusts, they're loving disgusting.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

So, I may have committed a pizza crime. A local pizza place, Fired Pie, had an offer for Elote pizza. The pizza itself was really good, flavorful and was a nice thin pizza with good crunch/sauce/toppings balance.

Now, the crime. Elote is Mexican grilled corn on the cob, topped with a variety of toppings depending on the vendor like cotija cheese, cilantro, Tajin if they're feeling fancy, lemon juice & chili if not.

The results are below(Pizza is 1 day old so it looks worse than it was.)

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

pseudorandom posted:

While jarred garlic isn't great compared to fresh garlic, I'm appalled that you would imply it's bad to put garlic on a pizza.

Also, if you're in polite company and can't use your hands to eat pizza, then the proper method is to use chopsticks to hold a slice. :colbert:

Not going to lie, there's a lot of pizza in this thread that I'd still eat.

jarred garlic is great because it's the micronutrients of garlic with none of the socially repellant smell

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I've heard people go on and on about black (fermented) garlic. Appearantly all the taste and nutrients without any of the odor.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
completely different taste

different much lighter but stil present odor

not actually fermented, more like pyrolyzed

expensive as poo poo to buy, annoying as poo poo to make

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Son of Rodney posted:

I've heard people go on and on about black (fermented) garlic. Appearantly all the taste and nutrients without any of the odor.

You can make it in a rice cooker set to low over the course of a few weeks but id recommend putting it in the garage or near a window because it will fill your place with a crazy fermented garlicky smell thats pretty hard to ignore.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Aparecida de Goiânia Brazil's SUPER PIZZA pre-bake shots blow my mind. They do not feature any post-bake shots. I want to believe they are served this way on cooked crust and there is no proof they aren't

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

"Thank you for calling Chapa's Pizza Goiânia Brazil, how may I take your order?"

"Yeah gimme a medium ham green pepper onion egg and chocolate."

"Sir, are you asking for ham, green pepper onions and eggs with chocolate sauce, we can't do that, I don't think. At Chapa's we are a very traditional pizza place, it wont taste good. And we have our reputation to consider..."

"No! Ham and Chocolate? Whadda you stupid or something? Half an half buddy, half an half!"

shadow puppet of a fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Sep 24, 2020

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Peru getting in on this

first let me say this is a great advertising graphic job:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Aparecida de Goiânia Brazil's SUPER PIZZA pre-bake shots blow my mind. They do not feature any post-bake shots. I want to believe they are served this way on cooked crust and there is no proof they aren't

Are those entrails?
:stare:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i can read the signs.... in the future, you will still be hungry

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Something about this, I don't like!

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

https://twitter.com/berri_tea/status/1304396010773450757

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Black olives and chopped peppers are hardly the worst pizza ever.

JD-Smith
Apr 30, 2009

YOU WILL OBEY.
I love olives. Peppers are good too.. but they give me the agida :ohdear: .

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Corn on pizza is a bigger crime than bananas+peanuts

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

AHH F/UGH posted:

:hai:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I think I said it on the last thread but in the Dominican Republic when I was in my mid teens, family went to a pizza place on the beach. We got a pizza with ham and corn, but it was a different kind of ham and cheese and it kinda tasted super good. Also a lot women on the beach sunbathing topless might've helped.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

At Margaret's Place in Calvert City KY you get pizza made Margaret's way (smothered) and weighed Margaret's way (either 5 pounder pizza or 8 pounder pizza) and they want you to know upfront they don't take checks for these pounds of pizza pie (so don't ask!).

Isn’t that blurb at the bottom of the photo a version of the same one Doobie stole?

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

After your mayo course you can have a banana Cinnamon pie for dessert.

This probably is gonna be delicious if you like spanish deserts....probably

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Son of Rodney posted:

Sauerkraut doesn't belong in a pizza Sauerkraut belongs into the deepest trench of the ocean.

Y'all have whack opinions about pizza.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

AHH F/UGH posted:

In the last thread "loose corn" was a big indicator of weird pizza.

g-c
Dec 10, 2006

Say cheese

At Margaret's Place in Calvert City KY you get pizza made Margaret's way (smothered) and weighed Margaret's way (either 5 pounder pizza or 8 pounder pizza) and they want you to know upfront they don't take checks for these pounds of pizza pie (so don't ask!).

Im from the paducah area. never heard of Margaret's place but ill be sure to swing by Margaret's on the way to the drive in for this divine looking cum pie

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

One of my favorite pizzas is from a local Midwest chain—the Happy Joe Special, which is Canadian bacon and sauerkraut. It's delicious. I'd have them ship some to me but their rates are exorbitant.

The worst pizza I've had lately is probably some Little Caesar's thing that I had ages ago while working in some office. That stuff was bad and made me feel wretched almost immediately. But boy, was that stuff tasty in high school...

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
all the same restaurant:

has to be a money laundering operation, surely

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Maybe they're just extremely high or drunk or both?

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

He is not a monster he is a victim of circumstance

Sweden delanda est

:sweden: The restaurant (1ª Opção Pizzaria) is in Sao Paulo, Brazil :confused:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Maybe they're just extremely high or drunk or both?

apparently they're actually scam artists, so these might be morally the worst pizza. this article is 10 years old and they're still doing this

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2010/11/17/i-team-boston-pizza-store-scam/

quote:

Our producer was told the pizza would cost $12.95 and that there would be a delivery charge. That amount would be determined by their computer and we were told we would be notified by the delivery person.

The driver showed up with a large number of items, including the pizza, mozzarella sticks, fries, salad, cheesecake and soda. When told that we hadn’t ordered anything but the pizza, the driver said the food was “left over from Halloween” and a “free promotion.”

At first the driver would not provide a receipt. He then gave the I-Team producer a blank receipt with no corporate identification. When pressed for an amount, the driver quickly wrote in $18.50.

Two days later, our credit card statement told a much different story. There were two charges from the Regal totally $81.90, exactly the same as Steve was charged.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Insanely hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

TheAardvark posted:

apparently they're actually scam artists, so these might be morally the worst pizza. this article is 10 years old and they're still doing this

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2010/11/17/i-team-boston-pizza-store-scam/
I can't believe anyone would have such little respect for pizza.

nooneofconsequence fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Sep 24, 2020