Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
FTR vs Dinosaur Express 1 0.89%
Kaz vs Hangman 3 2.68%
Ivelisse vs Rosa 1 0.89%
THE PARKING LOT FIGHT 107 95.54%
Total: 112 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Swole is so cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I love when AEW’s booking is “let’s take something from WCW that started out cool and got hosed up badly, but not gently caress it up badly”

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Man Ivelisse was so uncooperative and terrible. She made the match go so off the rails that multiple people in this forum nominated it as HM. I sure hope nothing like that happens again next week. What a disaster.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MJeff posted:

Apparently it was saved in editing.

I highly doubt that prior to editing it was some inoki/great antonio disaster like people are pearl clutching about

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Forget the 5*s he gave the streetfight, y'all need to go and read the 1100 word paragraph he wrote about BTE

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

CombineThresher posted:

Five-Star Sue was interviewed by Fightful and oh man it's adorable.

https://youtu.be/fKtgYXJHvYc
this is a pro loving click if you enjoy wholesome things

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Did he actually rate it? He just mentioned he would go 5* in the middle of a paragraph talking about the show, but didn’t set out the match description and rating like he usually does for rated matches

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

*sigh* well I suppose I'm watching this match again

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Malcolm Excellent posted:

There's only one person that should be taking the belt from Jeeeeeeeeon.

And he's the best, man!
I dunno if Pillman Jr is quite ready yet

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Nah

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Lamuella posted:

Sue loving up the paper shot and EVERYONE corpsing gives me life.
it was legit amazing. brodie continuing to yell while also dying of laughter was so good

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The Stroker Ace posted:

I think AEW should sign every wrestler from every promotion and have a HUGE party.
Khanmaster Anthony

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

AEW shouldn’t sign more people except the ones I want them to sign

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

Evil Uno is so drat great as "incompetent middle manager in over his head" :allears:
He’s the wrestling equivalent of NoHo Hank

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

She’s trying to work out an entirely new character so it’s good they’re gradually building that up on BTE rather than expecting her to be another Silver off the bat. She’s already getting more screentime than 10 and almost as much as 5

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

Her role as the silent muscle who just lurks around mean-mugging everyone is perfect, what are y'all complaining about
Makes you wonder why they’re even trying to get Wardlow :confused: they’ve already got a terrifying heavy

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Isn’t his wife a wrestling tailor?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Anna Jay vs Brandi wasn't a particularly great match but AJ''s work gets better every time I see her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I love that Chuckie and Trent will just call each other Greg or Dustin sometimes they just have no regard for kayfabing their names at all and it rules