Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
The judge throws the book at me for taking the last slice of pizza. 10 years in the slammer (the pog slammer)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

The police waiting for me outside the church after I mix up the departed's mistress and wife in my eulogy.

Evil Bob

Upon taking 3 hits and passing the dutchie to the right hand side, a man and women dressed in sharp black suits with matching sunglasses materialize infront of you. "We just received a report of someone hitting a joint more than twice and starting the roto in the wrong direction. Do you know what the punishment for such a crime is?"

Shocked and scared you shake your head "no"

"You're coming with us where you will be put into a circle of heads who have been sentenced to smoking a quadra-blunt of bammer weed. By the time that quadra-blunt is a roach you will never again forget that you hit it two times and pass it to the left."

Evil Bob

Chewbecca posted:

Men in dark suits with sunglasses and ear pieces monitoring all entrances to ensure people say thank you and do the little run when someone holds the door open for them