Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

So is it possible to grab a PS5 before 2021? I haven't really been following the release and I wouldn't mind an upgrade since I skipped the Pro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

That's what I figured. I'm in no real rush so I can wait but if I stumble into one, why not.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Check back in a few minutes :negative:

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

I can't even get it added to the cart :(

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

I just see out of stock

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Narcissus1916 posted:

First try on Road to Nowhere? I didn't even know that that's humanly possible.

Also IIRC the Switch version of Crash plays at 30fps, which might explain why it feels so much easier on the PS5.

This discussion about God of War is making my morning more enjoyable, at least.

Revengeance's combat is a great time, but I've bounced off of Bayonetta a few times already. I think there's just something about the aesthetic that turns me off.

Bayonetta feels so good though! But if you're not bought in to the camp, yeah, you're not going to enjoy it as much.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Policenaut posted:

Dead by Daylight sure as hell didn't though, and that's a game with a ton gf long term progression trophies. The only ones I got automatically when switching over were the prestige level trophies, probably because the game could just look at my status and do it.

I just recently picked this up in a sale but hadn't started yet. Do goons play regularly?

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Oxxidation posted:

i wish i hadn't played the game so that i could achieve the state of zenlike madness that would be granted by reading these sentences context-free

Not sure about zenlike but definitely induced madness for sure

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Casnorf posted:

You seem awfully unhappy. I note with some amusement that you still haven't asked. Well, offer's open to literally anyone but you, now. Cost + shipping to anyone, through my shop. First come, first served, as I find them.

I like when pleasant people have fun.

I mean, I've been casually trying to grab one but would gladly take some help since I'm not trying to set up bots or anything.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

If I'm hopping back into trying to grab a 5, are Wario alerts enough or am I going to need to be back in discords?

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

cvnvcnv posted:

Even if deeply mixed, the opinions on games in this thread seem top notch so lemme ask: Do I want to buy Dirt 5?

It seems I might! My best examples of racing games I've really enjoyed are Ridge Racer Type 4, whatever that one super popular one on the original X-Box was, and Asphalt 7 & 8 which I played the stinking dookie out of on a laptop, which is I guess to say "arcade style" racers. If Dirt 5 won't be for me, is there anything on the horizon which may be?

Thanks, I'm a dumbass and I didn't like Bloodborne, two separate and unrelated facts. I appreciate the help!

I really enjoyed Onrush but I'm very far on arcade side of the spectrum. If I could get a new Split/Second, Burnout, or even Blur, I'd be over the moon

Chaotic Flame fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Feb 21, 2021

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

cvnvcnv posted:

Just spent a few hours playing and it seems to be exactly what Destruction All-Stars wanted to be but isn't, which is a good game. Appreciate the heads-up about it.

Still looking for Dirt 5 opinions from anyone that's got 'em.

Glad you're enjoying it! More people should play it honestly

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Casnorf posted:

it can be two things

Not online it can't

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

I'm one of you now!

I have way too many games on my PS4 to transfer over though since I installed a 2TB internal. Any good/recommended external hard drives to use with the PS5?

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

eonwe posted:

Yeah I submitted a claim but I have a $250 deductible, lmao. Oh well. But yes, I may take a goon up on hooking me up and sending them the money + shipping! Good idea.

That's what I did and my PS5 and I are having a great evening

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Is Sekiro worth paying full price on PSN? Wanted to try it out but not sure I want to pay full price but also can't seem to find a physical copy near me.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Quantum of Phallus posted:

It’s probably the best action game released last gen. if you like souls games or nioh then yes.

I've never played a Soulsborne, which is why I'm interested. Though I guess Bloodborne is right there in the free collection. It just doesn't interest me as much for whatever reason.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Guess I'm picking up Sekiro

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Anyone grab Hot Wheels Unleashed? Debating which console to get it on

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

XtraSmiley posted:

Same. Well I may jump at $30 or $20 as well. If it comes out on Game Pass, that would be sweet as well, although I don't have a Series X, so I'd really like to see how it rolls on the PS5.

Went ahead and grabbed it because I have no impulse control. Immediately drifted off a track into the void (the basement)! Feels accurate to my irl Hot Wheels experience as a kid lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

i just want to play Sifu :(