Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Berkshire Hunts posted:

this is how the franchise wars start

federal judge orders all americans to stop buying 16k bluray discs to help prop up support for the struggling, but made in america, "I can't believe it's not HD!" DVD standard instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

federal judge orders all americans to stop buying 16k bluray discs to help prop up support for the struggling, but made in america, "I can't believe it's not HD!" DVD standard instead

king trump inks a deal with mcdonalds to supply big macs weekly to all white addresses in north america

in a stunning twist, primarily bipoc communities see life expectancy shoot past their peers

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Big Macs were invented in a Pittsburgh suburb

Apr 7, 2003

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

i'm here for the misterbibs rereg.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

if we keep treating our health care workers this poorly we can solve our trucker shortage problem

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Big Macs were invented in a Pittsburgh suburb

add it to the list of crimes

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
we did it, we convinced kitten emergency to lift his injunction

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

im glad they put their old avatar back it was good

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/JoeDunman/status/1485344695723175944

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i noticed that as well

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

psiox posted:

we did it, we convinced kitten emergency to lift his injunction

:rolleyes:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Have you been here?
Since visiting the SPAM® Museum I'd be down for checking this place out.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

barons made me this av and I like it too much to get rid of it

Apr 7, 2003

Video Nasty posted:

Have you been here?
Since visiting the SPAM® Museum I'd be down for checking this place out.

I have not, but I should stop some day.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

graph posted:

i noticed that as well

it's a totally gross phrase but that's just people not paying attention

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22...max%3A2020&tbm=

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

irwin and greensburg have a couple really nice micros. i recommend new crescent and quinn

also gburg is somewhat finally recovering from the 08 recession

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

kitten emergency posted:

thats badass, minus the whole interacting with top 2 percentile weirdo barons part

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

https://twitter.com/cawthornfornc/status/1425253812370083844?lang=en

Hunter2 Thompson
Feb 3, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

quote:

a great fiction novel to read

:wtc:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

1984 is right up there in the Read Another Book club except none of the people invoking it have even read it

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

PokeJoe posted:

1984 is right up there in the Read Another Book club except none of the people invoking it have even read it

AOC is just like my favorite waifu, Julia.

She would also betray me when under any pressure.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i saw these posters near my house last year and they really made me think

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

for a while last year someone kept writing PLANdemic on the elevator doors at school

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

ShadowHawk posted:

Kazinsal posted:

more or less worked for us. only reason we have staff shortages in healthcare up here is because if you're a doctor and you're more concerned about making fat stacks than you are about helping people you can just move to the US and get paid twice as much as you would at home, but at the moral failure of knowing you're financially crippling most of your patients for your own personal profit

conveniently a shitload of people are absolute sociopaths, and medical professionals aren't immune to that
wtf is this, pay them what their labor is worth don't call them sociopaths for leaving somewhere with literally twice the pay
given how the past ten pages went it's a bit odd how this nationalist anti-worker crap is allowed to stand

"only reason we have staff shortages is cuz the greedy workers want to leave somewhere for twice the pay, what sociopaths"

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

kitten emergency posted:

it’s a good av

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

thats badass, minus the whole interacting with top 2 percentile weirdo barons part

tbf the weirdos come and go around here but your os remains a pos

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

ShadowHawk posted:

given how the past ten pages went it's a bit odd how this nationalist anti-worker crap is allowed to stand

"only reason we have staff shortages is cuz the greedy workers want to leave somewhere for twice the pay, what sociopaths"

how is it not allowed to stand

you responded and the other person didn’t launch a screed about we’re all libertarian gently caress you got miners in response so why keep on it

i mean if you want people to clap for your post then well done i suppose

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

yes, very good shadowhawk, there’s no nuance to anything which is why we should run you out on a rail for being a landlord since those are bad.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

kitten emergency posted:

yes, very good shadowhawk, there’s no nuance to anything which is why we should run you out on a rail for being a landlord since those are bad.

hmm kitten emergency speaking some sense, here.....

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ShadowHawk posted:

kitten emergency posted:

mods should place an injunction against both these posters

Apr 7, 2003

landlords should be quarantined in their own forum where they are only allowed to discuss landlord issues

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

hi

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

kitten emergency posted:

Being a landlord requires owning property hth

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

ShadowHawk posted:

subletting bro

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

ShadowHawk posted:

sounds like this needs to be disrupted...

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
gonna start a company that lets individual investors buy parts of properties that then get rented out. the individual investors are responsible for maintaining the local properties they're invested in, and they get a return on the investments. the properties are wholly owned by the company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lol listening to the latest chapo and they're now diving into the thedacare thing