Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

right, but why do you care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
just got off the phone with lizzo, she’s devastated to hear this rude and unrequested commentary on her body and appearance that I’m sure she’s never heard before. she is giving up performing music

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

:roflolmao:

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

hobbesmaster posted:

right, but why do you care

are you trying to trick me into saying "elephant in the room"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Jonny 290 posted:

roko's point is "eww, fat people". thats it

she's a big lady for sure but she didn't do anything objectionable imo. she just kinda excitedly danced around for probably 15 seconds total and considering the circumstances i think that's totally fine

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

She’s morbidly obese and insanely talented and on TV because of the talent, America doesn’t really know how to deal with that

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Can’t think of anyone more qualified to do that antique flute gimmick

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Fortaleza posted:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Fortaleza posted:

for real she's a classically trained flautist. her appearance does not change that

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

RokosCockatrice posted:

if that lady ain't fat then ok I'm stupid, but on the off chance she's got more rolls than a cinnabon then I've got some bad news for you man

her weight is literally irrelevant and the way you talk about it is problematic, hth

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

RokosCockatrice posted:

I think if you're going to riff about someone being fat you should at least be funny.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

weird post

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNpkhX85yf0

Check this out

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

RokosCockatrice posted:

why do you keep posting about your weird fetish in here

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

stavvy rules

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
"lizzo is so gross, haha, wouldn't it be funny to know whhat she smells like haha as a joke haha"

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

haha I wonder what her feet look like I bet they smell really bad haha

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

RokosCockatrice posted:

i'm not talking about her ability to play flute I'm talking about the imminent threat to all nearby folding chairs

i don't get it

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I think if you're going to riff about someone being fat you should at least be funny.

i kinda admire them for going for it tho

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
personally i like how they deleted their original posts, stewed on it for two whole hours, then said yeah and went for it

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

graph posted:

personally i like how they deleted their original posts, stewed on it for two whole hours, then said yeah and went for it

lmfao I was wondering what the edits were

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

graph posted:

lol

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i can only imagine what the originals were for them to come back with 'ok NOW here it is'

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

RokosCockatrice posted:

if that lady ain't fat then ok I'm stupid, but on the off chance she's got more rolls than a cinnabon then I've got some bad news for you man

no one's saying she isn't, it's just super bizarre the way you decided to bring it up

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Stereotype posted:

just got off the phone with lizzo, she’s devastated to hear this rude and unrequested commentary on her body and appearance that I’m sure she’s never heard before. she is giving up performing music

thank you, finally something gets resolved in the pos

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

no one will ever play that novelty flute again now, because an overweight person used it. a piece of American history no one cared about until just now has been ruined forever

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
he wasn't being racist or sexist, it was out of a concern for her health obviously

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

oh I see

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

drat, that was a good rear end page or two

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

graph posted:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

It’s amusing to watch people who have never done a thing in their lives get mad at the black lady for being talented

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It’s amusing to watch people who have never done a thing in their lives get mad at the black lady for being talented

content aware replace her with one of those nordic trad girls in a flowery dress playing the exact same thing on the exact same instrument and they would be spurtin. dunno why their behavior would change, truly a mystery

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

this is hilarious every time I see it

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

those dudes think the ancient greeks and romans were white because they made statues out of white marble. just pure “I like this thing therefore it must be the product of someone who looks like me” brain

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

lol

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

qirex posted:

those dudes think the ancient greeks and romans were white because they made statues out of white marble. just pure “I like this thing therefore it must be the product of someone who looks like me” brain

jesus was brown :catholic:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a classic