Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
thats a dumb fake pussy hat liberal story right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Jonny 290 posted:

truth is what you make it these days

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
im glad people like this are dying

https://twitter.com/miniondeathcult/status/1326271825903382528?s=20

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1325829177338114049

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Jonny 290 posted:

it's from rawstory, so yes.

it's also completely inconsequential bullshit regardless.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1325880400258998275

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

hoo boy that iron cross tattoo next to trump

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

cspam mods would give you a month off for this correct opinion lmao

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

echinopsis posted:

lol
over in r/AskTrumpSupporters watching the people justify paying money to help support the recount or whatever is classic, 50% of the funds are going to his campaign debt, and the way they justify giving money to an already billionaire is satisfying.

this part of it can’t be overlooked, by not conceding he can rake up more chud money to fight future lawsuits. he’s gotten real used to donor money over the last four years and now he’s fighting to keep the money tap flowing.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/ck_525/status/1325868225394053123

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

qirex posted:

there's a lot of people to whom the option to live in a fantasy world where you are right about everything and everyone you dislike deserves to be murdered is a solid choice

right now it's vastly easier than honestly confronting the horrors of white supremacist capitalism and there's a whole support system in place to keep people there

worth noting, particularly in light of some previous posts, that this describes the entire american body politic to some degree or another, not just one faction of it

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Lol he’s the end boss of petty catty whiners

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

imagine actually wanting to read what dinesh d'souza writes, like on purpose and not because someone is making fun of him

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Stringent posted:

worth noting, particularly in light of some previous posts, that this describes the entire american body politic to some degree or another, not just one faction of it

yeah "I can finally go back to brunch" is just someone who writes for the atlantic doing roughly the same thing

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

lol

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

rip to a dumbass

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

and they say there ain't no justice

Apr 7, 2003

qirex posted:

imagine actually wanting to read what dinesh d'souza writes, like on purpose and not because someone is making fun of him

Every Republican is Dinesh D'Souza now, just wall-to-call pithy concern trolling.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

have some more fetterman content

https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/1326311204923576321

Apr 7, 2003

oh my god I love this man

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

jfc the crazy whining about :siren:vote fraud:siren: after this election is almost as bad as 2004

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

would you kiss him on the lips

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
alley oop

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

me voting for biden

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

I hope for his mental health's and family's sake that he never runs for president, but if he does, he'd get all 17 of the votes i do under various aliases and fake IDs

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Jonny 290 posted:

I hope for his mental health's and family's sake that he never runs for president, but if he does, he'd get all 17 of the votes i do under various aliases and fake IDs

someone please send me the login to the soros HR portal, i haven't gotten my direct deposit and am pretty sure i hosed up the routing number

Apr 7, 2003

fart simpson posted:

would you kiss him on the lips

He lives near me and I saw him eight or more times on the trail this summer lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

graph posted:

alley oop

total failure

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

lol. this guy owns.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

oh hey speaking of, did you hear about how you can bill Xi for the same exact stuff Soros is paying us to do?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I <3 double dipping

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Nov 11, 2020

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

SHUSH they haven’t figured this out yet

edit that out asap

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

the soros paid protestor portal is doing an upgrade of their salesforce instance so it might take a couple days to spin up. the new version will have blueprints of people’s houses highlighting where the guns are thanks to 5g imaging :)

Apr 7, 2003

Before hellworld my hobby was playing pre-1998 PC RPGs

My brain is so loving utterly destroyed by the last four years of intense media poo poo that I can't even imagine what I'd play and I can't figure out how to get my brain to pay attention.

I've got ~10 games with saves from 2016 or earlier I can't touch because of my lovely brain problems

like, I had a really nice Magic Candle saved game that had a nice Crystal Castle party that was halfway through all the requisite dungeons and my brain is so loving destroyed by the Trump era that I can never pick that game up again.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Before hellworld my hobby was playing pre-1998 PC RPGs

My brain is so loving utterly destroyed by the last four years of intense media poo poo that I can't even imagine what I'd play and I can't figure out how to get my brain to pay attention.

I've got ~10 games with saves from 2016 or earlier I can't touch because of my lovely brain problems

like, I had a really nice Magic Candle saved game that had a nice Crystal Castle party that was halfway through all the requisite dungeons and my brain is so loving destroyed by the Trump era that I can never pick that game up again.

we're about to set up an unreal tournament 2004 server and maybe a q3 server for yosnerds to slam buckshot into each other on, hang tight

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
face_classic 24/7 with 200 ping, hell yeah

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

oh hey maybe this is why you shouldn’t be cracking jokes when most of the country is openly questioning the peaceful transition of power

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

PIZZA.BAT posted:

SHUSH they haven’t figured this out yet

edit that out asap

edit what out :confused:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

we're about to set up an unreal tournament 2004 server and maybe a q3 server for yosnerds to slam buckshot into each other on, hang tight

holy poo poo I’m here for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

hell yeah let me know when. love ut2k4