Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

large oof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I don't get it

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

rap game jeff epstein is on the lam from justice and fled the country

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

post hole digger posted:

Hmm.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

post hole digger posted:

i think hes in miami

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i hadn't heard diddy was fleeing the country, but they did raid his place in miami on a sex slavery/human trafficking bust. they found hundreds of hidden cameras. seems bad

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
https://twitter.com/60Minutes/status/1773412210305270180

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

they hit the LA mansion and Miami mansion at the same time, and last I had read his private jet was en route to Cape Verde lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Sagebrush posted:

i hadn't heard diddy was fleeing the country, but they did raid his place in miami on a sex slavery/human trafficking bust. they found hundreds of hidden cameras. seems bad

weird how this keeps happening in florida

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Beeftweeter posted:

weird how this keeps happening in florida

yeah time to start raiding jupiter

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

whats in jupiter

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

hydrogen and helium, mostly

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Beeftweeter posted:

whats in jupiter

did you see the map of tracked folks who travelled to lsj? the giant dot in fl is jupiter

also where bobbo kraft gets his handies

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

graph posted:

did you see the map of tracked folks who travelled to lsj? the giant dot in fl is jupiter

why doesn’t he just get them at the apple store like a normal person?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

graph posted:

oh no its not lol. thats this whole metro region really, which stretches from around port st. lucie, includes west palm beach, ft. lauderdale and extends to miami

i thought you were talking about the lone red dot out to the west at first. idk where that is specifically, i don't think i've ever been on the west coast of florida

e: looks like its an indian reservation

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Mar 29, 2024

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Beeftweeter posted:

whats in jupiter

it's where you got more stupider

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i've heard that, yes.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

you know, i had to return a rental car there once and i have felt dumber ever since

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Beeftweeter posted:

oh no its not lol. thats this whole metro region really, which stretches from around port st. lucie, includes west palm beach, ft. lauderdale and extends to miami

i thought you were talking about the lone red dot out to the west at first. idk where that is specifically, i don't think i've ever been on the west coast of florida

e: looks like its an indian reservation

give florida back to the seminole

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Roosevelt posted:

give florida back to the seminole

they're way further west, the dot seems to be the "miccosukee reservation"

e: although i have been to the seminole hard rock. but it's in hollywood, further southeast

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Mar 29, 2024

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://x.com/moetkacik/status/1773424594520518691

brave journalism imo

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

boeing pretty obviously had that guy killed

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

it was a message to other would-be whistleblowers

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

60 minutes is the same outlet that provided an audio recording of crickets as proof of havana syndrome, right?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

yeah 60 minutes used to be considered basically broadcast prestige journalism and still coasts on that rep, but it has been getting it wrong more and more frequently in the past ~20 years

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

fart simpson posted:

why doesn’t he just get them at the apple store like a normal person?

lol

meine handie ist rot

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
we sat down and watched it as a family every sunday or w/e yeah

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Beeftweeter posted:

yeah 60 minutes used to be considered basically broadcast prestige journalism and still coasts on that rep, but it has been getting it wrong more and more frequently in the past ~20 years

it’s because the truths their imperial masters are feeding them are becoming more and more unbelievable

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the havana syndrome is loving hilarious

its also known as "being a lovely fuckin diplomat drinking a fifth of rum every night to deal with the fact that you're surrounded with a country that lives better than the one you claim to defend"

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

it’s because the truths their imperial masters are feeding them are becoming more and more unbelievable

eh i think they just used to take their time with a story because they didn't have a ton of competition, but with a plethora of 24/7 news channels and the internet they don't vet poo poo as much as they would have back then because they might lose some exclusive

like when they were trying to pass off an obvious forgery of bush's supposed discharge papers from the air national guard and dan rather got fired for it. they were trying to beat someone to the punch and looked like absolute idiots because of it

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

the havana syndrome is loving hilarious

its also known as "being a lovely fuckin diplomat drinking a fifth of rum every night to deal with the fact that you're surrounded with a country that lives better than the one you claim to defend"

yeah i'm certainly willing to believe some countries test the boundaries of what they can get away with, including experimental weapons, but what they're describing doesn't really seem possible at all lol

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
i don’t expect this to say much but i’m very curious who’ve they decided to out and out name now

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

Beeftweeter posted:

eh i think they just used to take their time with a story because they didn't have a ton of competition, but with a plethora of 24/7 news channels and the internet they don't vet poo poo as much as they would have back then because they might lose some exclusive

like when they were trying to pass off an obvious forgery of bush's supposed discharge papers from the air national guard and dan rather got fired for it. they were trying to beat someone to the punch and looked like absolute idiots because of it

no. they were always captured. what are you even talking about, 60 minutes has been trash for 30 years, those examples just show desperation, not a change in their attitudes

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Beeftweeter posted:

yeah i'm certainly willing to believe some countries test the boundaries of what they can get away with, but what they're describing doesn't really seem possible at all lol

their talking about the hum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy_ctHNLan8&t=277s

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

oh I see this mf’er never heard of tinnitus. sack up, diplomats.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Enderzero posted:

oh I see this mf’er never heard of tinnitus. sack up, diplomats.

its not tinnitus

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Enderzero posted:

no. they were always captured. what are you even talking about, 60 minutes has been trash for 30 years, those examples just show desperation, not a change in their attitudes

well, at the very least they were less sloppy and uh, believable about it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i've thought about putting Taos on my relocation list, just to get some hum

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

seems like some of those are actual measurable things though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

so is havana syndrome