Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

shut up idiot

Your face is an idiot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

I got 18 beers in on Sunday night, decided I'd ride 100+ miles on Monday, got four hours of sleep, and rode that far.

Feelin' pretty good about that.

Apr 7, 2003

Fabricated posted:

The debate was really whatever tbh but it's funny watching the media call it a shitshow in those words specifically

The debate was a shitshow specifically because the moderator let it be a shitshow by permitting the prez to be a toddler.

Odd how the media keeps permitting fascists to control the narrative.

Apr 7, 2003

here comes the pivot (to open fascism)

Apr 7, 2003

I hope you guys really enjoy buying products on Amazon and submitting your mandatory review of those products, because that's what the extent of your democratic involvement in society is going to look like in the near future.

Apr 7, 2003

Poopernickel posted:

I would KILL for a debate where there are strict time-limited rules, enforced by an automatic mute on both parties' microphones. Put up a big red countdown clock so they know when time is about to expire, and give it a basketball-style buzzer. People will eat that poo poo up.

Without that, every other trump debate is going to be a fucken shitshow, and I don't know why anybody expects otherwise.

matthews identified himself as a Fox News asset at the beginning of the debate

what did you think would happen?

Apr 7, 2003

my bitter bi rival posted:

that was intolerably stupid and i’m not watching another one.

WWE but the wrestlers are in charge of everything now

Apr 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/ThePlumLineGS/status/1311614173042929665

Hehe, cool

Apr 7, 2003

They could end these protests tomorrow.

That would require admitting fault, examining our system, and compromising though, so it won't ever happen.

Apr 7, 2003

PIZZA.BAT posted:

it's not even friday yet

buckle up because tomorrow is gonna be wild

Surprised it hasn't started in full, jobs numbers are already out and don't even include Disney + airlines

Apr 7, 2003

When you get fired at Disney I wonder if they make Mickey do it or if they send one of the heel characters like Pistol Pete out to do it.

Apr 7, 2003

yeah, 'gently caress you got mine' is really just 'gently caress you.'

I joke about how rural pennsylvanians vote solely based on malice but it really isn't a joke. They never cared about making their lives better, only about making your life worse.

Apr 7, 2003

Society was a documentary.

Apr 7, 2003

lol

Apr 7, 2003

also that their minor child doesn't have it, ie they never spend time around him lol

Apr 7, 2003

bump_fn posted:

lost in the news of covid trump but uh

According to a dozen well-informed sources familiar with her complaints, the assistant alleged that Guilfoyle, her direct supervisor, subjected her frequently to degrading, abusive, and sexually inappropriate behavior; among other things, she said that she was frequently required to work at Guilfoyle’s New York apartment while the Fox host displayed herself naked, and was shown photographs of the genitalia of men with whom Guilfoyle had had sexual relations. The draft complaint also alleged that Guilfoyle spoke incessantly and luridly about her sex life, and on one occasion demanded a massage of her bare thighs; other times, she said, Guilfoyle told her to submit to a Fox employee’s demands for sexual favors, encouraged her to sleep with wealthy and powerful men, asked her to critique her naked body, demanded that she share a room with her on business trips, required her to sleep over at her apartment, and exposed herself to her, making her feel deeply uncomfortable.

queue a million bad facial hair reply guys saying "WOW SO LUCKY"

Apr 7, 2003

Cold on a Cob posted:

trump's eldest son is only 8 years younger than his current wife, lol and :barf:

Authoritarian pissbrains see other people as status symbols to be swapped out as necessary, see also Bezos’s and Musk’s first wives.

Apr 7, 2003

October 9th.

Ron Paul stroked out barely a week ago. Amazing.

Apr 7, 2003

Cold on a Cob posted:

he's too narcissistic to disappear that long, i'd believe it if he beats it in like, 5 days tops

lol yeah, dude literally cannot stop Posting

He hasn't posted in a while

Apr 7, 2003

my bitter bi rival posted:

lol great day of being online.

This is the greatest week of my life

Nothing will ever make me feel this good again lol

Apr 7, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Cancelling all attack ads was a classic dem move. Wouldn't want to punish the dumbass who thought covid was a hoax and got thousands killed.

Watching the news and attack ads are still running, apparently Biden adjacent pacs didn’t cancel their buys

Apr 7, 2003

If Donald trump got a bunch of billionaire shitheads sick with a deadly disease I’m going to have to mark him down as one of our best residents over.

Apr 7, 2003

Car by my house today with a valknut sticker when I got home. Cool!

Apr 7, 2003

You know the prez is hosed because they’re doing experimental treatments on him. Lol

Apr 7, 2003

Kazinsal posted:

what are the chances that suicide rates among chuds spike in the wake of trump's death?

Chud suicide rate is already pretty high

Apr 7, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

he looks and sounds like an old log of dog poop that's been sitting on the lawn for so long that it gets that crusty white stuff on it

ah, flavor crystals

Apr 7, 2003

Canada has a thriving real estate industry.

Apr 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313186529058136070

Our big boy is all hyped the gently caress up on steroids and checking himself out of the hospital lmaoooo

Apr 7, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

wouldn't this be a case where a competent doctor could say "actually no you're not" and lock him in his room

He's like an elderly four year old, would you really want to try

Apr 7, 2003

He isn't making GBS threads about having the best genes, anyone else who subsisted on a diet of fast food garbage while constantly being hosed up on uppers wouldn't have made it past their forties.

Apr 7, 2003

I was taking a lot of corticosteroids last year up to and including a spinal injection and that’s some real “clean the oven at 3 AM” stuff.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Oct 5, 2020

Apr 7, 2003

it's you

Apr 7, 2003

It's absolutely insane that the prez is prezzin' it up while he's on a corticosteroid bender lol

Apr 7, 2003

I don't actually watch much video of him and that thumbs up poo poo he does is just embarrassing, lol, it's like some greasy dude from Indiana who owns five lovely used car lots with his kids.

Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

there is no way that he is not back in by like, friday morning.

If he doesn't actually die from this you can spell the end of any kind of serious attempt to fight this disease, it's OPENERUP 100% and we're never going to be allowed to enter another country ever again.

Apr 7, 2003

Makes me wish I'd have done the needful and travelled internationally a few years back because there's absolutely no chance of it happening any time soon.

Apr 7, 2003

polyester concept posted:

what are the chances they quickly threw together some kind of hospital bed for him in the WH.

The WH already has a hospital facility, he had to be in bad shape if they took him to Walter Reed

Apr 7, 2003

I was listening to the audiobook version of A Very Stable Genius while I've been riding on Saturday and got to the chapter where Trump brought Tillerson on in part because of his personal experience with Vladimir Putin, but after meeting Putin once for two hours told Tillerson "I don't need you anymore, I understand him better than you ever could" lol

So Trump getting covid-19 and deciding he was now the world's leading expert on the virus is not at all out of character

Apr 7, 2003

President Beep posted:

same. I also absolutely believe that’s how it went down. he was throwing a massive tantrum and demanded he get everything

https://journal.chestnet.org/article/S0012-3692(16)37268-3/fulltext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003