Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BUG JUG

*slowly, carefully opens his email*

*Snips thread he is in*

*Emails goatse and weird dick to his contact*

Whew. Hard days work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

pseudorandom posted:

Everyone appears to live in massive, heavily armed fortresses. They're constantly telling everyone about their multi-story residences with "stairs" and how they're "protected".

What are they so afraid of? What are they seeking protection from? Is it the travails of modern life, or something more sinister? In this essay,

nut

buzzfeed top 360 item list of things we think tane could be

Prof. Crocodile

meet me in loving, austria. in the 69th street parking garage. at 4:20.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Im am actual mole that lied on my resume to get the job and now I'm in way over my head. As usual.

Escape From Noise

They keep talking about "forums gold". Clearly these extremists are stockpiling gold, believing it to be a recession proof asset, as do many other fringe survivalist groups.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Chillingly, one subforum called BYOB (what this stands for appears to be a closely guarded secret) even has a thread for initiations, benignly titled "Welcome, Hello, and Chat", but warns that "lurkers MUST post!", meaning even casual readers are press ganged into service to the cause. Once outed, former lurkers are forced to reveal crimes they have committed, partially to show that they have proven themselves ready for future criminal enterprise in the service of the cause, but also so that their leaders or "Mods" and "IKs" have blackmail material to stop them from turning against them later.

StupidSexyMothman

*takes drag of cigarette* so there's this subforum, called let's play. this cabal seems to be under mental conditioning, where someone says the words "let's play" and then the title of a video game, and then a user has to play the whole game and document their experience for the others to consume. sometimes they take a video recording, but some poor bastards....hundreds, no, thousands of pictures, each requiring a caption. it's madness. this one poster got called out for final fantasy seven and was trapped for literal years.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I wish that good online communities, like SA, made for more interesting news.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Escape From Noise

Operation: No nut November? [takes drag of cigarette] details are sketchy at the moment, but I'll try to dig up what I can. Be careful though. Mods are watching, and will ban us without hesitation if they catch wind [farts,smiles, then winks] of what we're doing. Lol

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Nov 1, 2020

Khanstant

blaise rascal posted:

I wish that good online communities, like SA, made for more interesting news.

they posted the nuide spawn but judging from the mainstream media alone, you wouldve thought nothing ever changed

take the moon

by sebmojo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Im am actual mole that lied on my resume to get the job and now I'm in way over my head. As usual.

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

faxlore

a blue star tattoo for you!

hi my name is faxlore and im the internet correspondent for vice news corn, oklahoma office

it is november first and unrest is occurring in the b.y.o.b. district of the something awful dot com forums. a beloved user, nut, was exiled from the community by the districts leadership council. when asked for comment we received the response of "lmbo, no nut november. get it? do you get it? lmao owned" i'll be spending the day with several dissidents preparing for tonight's demonstrations painting signs such as "#yesnutnovember" "free nut lmao, get it?" and "all mods are bastards"

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

faxlore posted:

hi my name is faxlore and im the internet correspondent for vice news corn, oklahoma office

it is november first and unrest is occurring in the b.y.o.b. district of the something awful dot com forums. a beloved user, nut, was exiled from the community by the districts leadership council. when asked for comment we received the response of "lmbo, no nut november. get it? do you get it? lmao owned" i'll be spending the day with several dissidents preparing for tonight's demonstrations painting signs such as "#yesnutnovember" "free nut lmao, get it?" and "all mods are bastards"

please include my slogan "nut or bust" in your report, i think it's good

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Escape From Noise

Switching to New Dark Mode. Hopefully this will throw my tail!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
the most recent article i can find is from last year, did something new drop?

crimes

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

the most recent article i can find is from last year, did something new drop?

deez nuts

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
They seem oddly obsessed with my reading habits. They keep asking me about my read texts.