Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ratings?
boobs, cleavage, bulging junk in tight pants
cliffhangers
swears
unnaturally beautiful actors and cryptids
other ideas
View Results

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You guys need to use more cus words, like poo poo and drat, reckon. :clint:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gluten Free Dad

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I'll give you a s**g**rf and a tw****f**d**gently caress

SIDS Vicious

Gluten Free Dad posted:

oh my god

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Gluten Free Dad posted:

that's not how you spell spaghetti OR twizzler wtf

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

take the moon

by sebmojo

oh but seriously I posted:

SkunkApe OnlyFans

snail onlyfans called onlyflans

----------------

Ass-penny

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Bugger. Fanny. Roger me!

pecan

I’m checking the graphs and charts—they love pecan

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
so the shocking death of nut at the end of october has both outraged and energized fans. it seems like some have sworn never to watch again while others are fascinated by the new "pecan" character

pecan posted:

I’m checking the graphs and charts—they love pecan

:hai:

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Yeah I'll reserve judgement for now, something seems awfully familiar about this mysterious stranger

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Chewbecca posted:

Yeah I'll reserve judgement for now, something seems awfully familiar about this mysterious stranger

p sure pecan is a completely unique character the writers put in for a thanksgiving themed story arc

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
so our last episode of october ended on a cliffhanger as GaG, either mad with power or possessed by a demon (both?), murdered forums sweetheart nut. those who objected were probated, and/or mercilessly hunted down and executed (ed note: citations needed). And just as the credits rolled a young wide eyed shirtless but buff traveler named pecan arrived in byob.

what will november have in store for byob? tune in next time....

*rznv plays as the credits role over a touching tribute picture of nut*

pecan

pecan stumbles across a hatch buried in the ground, but isn't sure as to whether or not he should tell the others, millions of hot fans write in to ask that they reshoot the episode with pecan's shirt off

alnilam

Whenever Pecan isn't on screen, all the characters should be asking, "where's Pecan?"

ty manifisto

SIDS Vicious

Pecan died on the way back to his home planet

pecan

Sid Vicious posted:

Pecan died on the way back to his home planet

take the moon

by sebmojo

Luvcow posted:

so our last episode of october ended on a cliffhanger as GaG, either mad with power or possessed by a demon (both?), murdered forums sweetheart nut. those who objected were probated, and/or mercilessly hunted down and executed (ed note: citations needed). And just as the credits rolled a young wide eyed shirtless but buff traveler named pecan arrived in byob.

what will november have in store for byob? tune in next time....

*rznv plays as the credits role over a touching tribute picture of nut*

:f5:

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
november 1st episode synopsis: after choosing Sid in the final rose ceremony, smeebles runs into the mysterious stranger in byob, pecan, as he bathes shirtless under a waterfall. GaG claims he is innocent in the murder of nut despite the evidence but the ever corrupt mod system sees him staying in power. several kittens and puppies enjoy a playful day in the pastures atop the big ol rear end of sunny byob island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Luvcow posted:

november 1st episode synopsis: after choosing Sid in the final rose ceremony, smeebles runs into the mysterious stranger in byob, pecan, as he bathes shirtless under a waterfall. GaG claims he is innocent in the murder of nut despite the evidence but the ever corrupt mod system sees him staying in power. several kittens and puppies enjoy a playful day in the pastures atop the big ol rear end of sunny byob island.

would watch

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!