Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Neodoomium posted:

Add in some corporate synergy wherein they are all forced to play the newest shitass EA game with microtransactions and feign excitement and :chefskiss:

They all play Madden every year already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

It says right there that it's an all-time record. Sounds pretty good to me.

Seams posted:

I mean it’s because of the election but lol nonetheless

Um, the election is today, not Monday night.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

ICR posted:

No offense to any of y’all here, my friends in doom and death, but yeah, WWE is slipping hard. Too many lawsuits, creeps, poo poo booking and too far up its own rear end are the correct answers here.

The correct answer is "too many Slapjacks."

"But they only have one Slapjack?" you say.

That's right. The appropriate number of Slapjacks to have is zero. Zero Slapjacks.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Hirez posted:

nah just a torrent that had like 3 seeds because why would anyone want nxt uk

Two of those seeds were WWE-owned computers so they could catch people like yourself.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Did I miss discussion of Miro stating on TiJ that he was fired for helping organize wrestlers to demand better COVID conditions in WWE?

Miro again with a shot at "the dirt sheets".

Literally no one reported on this, big guy. Lay the blame squarely at Vince's feet where it belongs.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
You think T-BAR ever goes up to Seamus and Cesaro and just yells, "I DON'T JUST RAISE THE BAR, I ARE T-BAR!!!" before walking away cackling madly to himself?

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

fatherofmustard posted:

Trump is the first WWE hall of famer to lose a presidential election.

https://twitter.com/Fgbrisco/status/1324479458548445184

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

As many people as they have under contract, you can't be surprised that they misplace one or two. Has anyone checked under the couch cushions for Santana Garrett?

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Maxwell Lord posted:

Does the Space Force even have any troops allocated to it? It's just some offices of the Air Force relabeled right?

The Air Force started out as just rebranded Army, so it's not unprecedented.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Undertaker goes 21-0 in retirement matches. The Streak lives again.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Orange Carlisle posted:

So WWE makes her miserable, lets her cry on camera and then profits from her misery by releasing it in documentary form

Sounds about right

"Lana, we have an incredible opportunity for you. We're going to turn the story of your incredible comeback from a career-threatening crippling leg injury into a feel-good documentary for the Network!"

"But I don't have a crippling leg injury..."

"Don't worry, we'll take care of that part."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Pylons posted:

Watching WWE have to re-adjust to a crowd that won't do exactly what they want is going to be loving hilarious.

Maybe this will happen sometime down the road, but I can only imagine that the first people willing to pay to be part of the first "post-pandemic (fingers crossed)" WWE shows are going to be 100% drinking the Kool-Aid and eating up everything Vince throws at them.