Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
I can't find anything other than forums posts by random gamers about the idea that it's "illegal" to nerf gacha characters in Japan.
I'm pretty sure that's a myth.

It's true that nerfs in gachas rarely happen, but I that's just due to business decisions -- in a game with frequent nerfs, consumers who hear a character is OP might be worried that he'll get nerfed in a month and so will be less likely to spend money trying to roll for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
I thought Ganyu was going to be a 4*...
Albedo is definitely upcoming at some point though, and yeah apparently Xiao is tied in to the lantern festival event they said they'd release with 1.3 so most likely he'll be coming out then.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Andrast posted:

I'd like geo MC if their rocks weren't so loving huge and annoying

I tried using geo MC as a support for Ningguang for a while but the rocks were so annoying I just stopped.
Resetting enemies in domains or the abyss is bad, but on top of that geo mc's rocks/ult also instantly destroy Ning's jade screen if it clips them at all when you cast it. Since jade screen has no AOE indicator and no ability to fine-aim where to place it this gets really frustrating, and the jade screen is so big that it's difficult to fit in if you have Geo MC's ult circle on the field with a boulder somewhere inside.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

aparmenideanmonad posted:

Geo MC rocks also block her projectiles. ZL's pillar can too, but it's a lot narrower and easier to work around.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that part.
Ningguang's ult definitely has some rough edges on it.
Sometimes when you push an enemy into the corner of the arena on a domain all her homing ult projectiles will just slam into the wall and disappear uselessly instead of hitting them too. :argh:

malbogio posted:

Aside from being unable to use food in abyss your team is limited to one offensive buff, one defensive buff, and one utility buff (ex. cheaper sprinting).

If you eat two offense-boosting foods in a row the effects of the first one are immediately lost even if it provided a better buff.

In addition to the two food buffs, you can also have one potion buff for either +25% damage to one element or increased resistance.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
The biggest problem with using shields as an alternative to healing is that you have no way to see how much hp is remaining on your current shield so it's hard to tell when you need to refresh it. If your shield has 100 hp left and some big fat Fatui jerk hits you for 7k damage you are going to lose most of your HP and be unable to get it back.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
All farming is better at higher ARs, but you gotta spend your 180 daily resin on something.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

gandlethorpe posted:

So I tried something I like to call "Protect the Kleen"

https://i.imgur.com/IkmEhQa.mp4
Three shield team is surprisingly fun

Sorry to inform you but shields in this game actually don't stack.
You can actually have 6 shields active at once from Crystallize + Zhongli hold-E + Diona + Xinyan + Noelle + The Bell, but it's no better than having 1 shield on. When you take damage it subtracts the full damage value from every shield at the same time so only the highest-hp one matters.

RareAcumen posted:

My Zhongli is still level 20 because I'm all over the loving place trying to upgrade people anyway but I have no idea how to use him.

If you wanna do support-y stuff, just stick the pillar near badguys and then hit them with whatever elements you were gonna hit them with anyways. It'll do some almost-relevant damage and also generate a crystallize reaction from every geo pulse, giving you free 0-effort shields (and a damage bonus if you have archaic petra set!). Reactions scale with level though so level 20 zhongli's crystallize shields are probably pretty wimpy.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Ytlaya posted:

What constitutes a good "damage support" character's artifact stats? I'm guessing Enegy Regen and Elemental Mastery, but what about the other slots? Maybe attack or attack %? Crit seems like it wouldn't be as useful unless you're using a Favonius weapon or something (where you'd want enough crit% to quickly get a crit for swapping out). It's always hard deciding what to level up. I'm trying to only focus on 5*s now, since I get them frequently enough that it seems a waste to level up 4*s.

And for DPS carry, I'm guessing at least 3 of attack + attack % + crit % + crit damage (with crit % vs crit damage kind of depending upon how much you already have).

Artifacts seem to be by far the most important thing; the impact they have is just super dramatic compared with gear in most MMO/RPG games. A single artifact being good or bad can mean something like a 50% difference in your damage.

It's dumb and kind of unintuitive but elemental mastery only matters for character whose hit actually triggers the reaction. So if you apply hydro with Xingqiu and then trigger melt with Diluc, the game only looks at Diluc's level and EM.
So whether EM is good on a support or not varies based on the specific character, your specific team comp, and how you use them, except for anemo supports who are always the one to trigger Swirl.

There are three artifact slots that roll random main-stats: the circlet, goblet, and hourglass. All three can roll attack or EM, but only the circlet can roll crit chance or crit damage, only the goblet can roll %elemental damage or % physical damage, and only the hourglass can roll energy recharge. The feather and flower aren't randomized and have the same stats every time (flat attack and flat HP).

In general using a crit circlet is not better than a +ATK one until you have multiple 5* artifacts with good crit substat rolls already, but it's close enough that you're not missing out on too much if you end up using one (especially if it's the only 5* hat artifact you have from that set).
Energy Recharge on a support can be good if they have a more utility-focused burst or if you have trouble generating enough energy for them but if you're using them to deal damage and not just enable reactions you probably want attack.
Using an elemental-damage goblet is almost always the best option for damage, better than attack. This is because the % elemental damage bonus stacks multiplicatively with your total attack bonus but getting more attack just stacks additively. This is the most important artifact slot for damage and is probably the one slot you'll have mismatched from your item set.

For artifact substat rolls, flat +atk is a trap. Attack is good but the numbers are just so low as to be worthless. You're mostly looking for %atk or crit chance/crit damage as the most valuable substat rolls.
But optimizing your artifact's random substats is just a trap to suck you into the infinite hellgrind and keep you busy. Focus on getting a good set effect with good mainstats and just ignore the substats until you have all your characters decently geared already.

Ytlaya posted:

How does this work with elemental shields that specifically protect against certain elements (or stuff like Zhongli's shield being more efficient against Geo damage)? Like if Zhongli has his shield up and you also have some other character's shield, and he takes 2000 Geo damage, does his shield take the lower amount while the other shield takes the full amount?
I'm pretty sure that's how it works, yeah.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

ElMudo posted:

I'm looking forward to an Anemo claymore character for my dream stamina reduction overworld farm team of Amber/Kaeya/double Anemo. Just can't mine efficiently with either of those two or Sucrose/Jean.

Amber just gives reduced stamina consumption while gliding right?
There's like 2 or 3 spots in the entire game that are high enough for it to be even possible to run out of stamina before you hit the ground.

The other time where it's relevant is getting to Crab Island, gliding from a high point and then landing in water and swimming the rest of the way. But for that Beidou's swimming boost is more useful anyways :v:

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

The White Dragon posted:

otoh if you DON'T then you're stuck sitting around for 5 minutes while your instant stamina food cools down, but your stamina doesn't deplete

Pretty sure you can climb everything in the game without using those. They're more of a panic option if you realize you took the wrong route or overused the jump to go faster and aren't gonna make it normally.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Yeah I only use them if I'm imminently about to run out of stamina and fall to my death

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Zwiebel posted:

So, I've been playing this somewhat casually for a few minutes to an hour a day and I'm still kind of clueless in general about what I'm doing.
But that's fine with me, mostly. I'm not really in a rush to understand what the heck people are even talking about.

But I ran into an issue where I did some dungeon around Mondstadt the other day and after I had previously only bothered to level everything up to around 30ish, that dungeon catapulted my world level (?) up to 3, increased my adventure level to 35 (after I had been at 25 for a while) and buffed all enemies up into the 40ies, making the game a lot more tedious. I don't mind a challenge, but some of those cube bosses are kinda boring and uninteractive to begin with, so only dealing pitiful damage doesn't really improve their design.

I assume this is irreversible and I gotta suck it up and level everything up to a point where I'm more comfortable again?

Are adventure levels just tied to a max amount that you can't go past until you raise world levels, but you still get xp in the process, which would explain my rapid jump in adventure levels?

Your problem is trying to level everything up equally. If you had one hard-hitter (and their weapon) leveled to 40 and the rest at 20 you'd have a much easier time killing those level 40 bosses than if your whole team was level 30.

This will get much more important as your AR goes up, because it becomes way more expensive to level a whole party of 4 people up to 50, 60, 70, 80.... especially with talent levels as well. You wanna focus on one or two main carries to do most of your damage and let the rest of the team lag a few levels behind.

Sanya Juutilainen posted:

No, thanks. Bullshit like that breaks any enjoyment of the game, because it leads to infinite "pls, buff this, pls, buff that, pls, nerf these". People enjoyed Zhong Li and used him in parties just fine, until they read he's bad.

Too much meta purely for meta is not good for the game.

Honestly I would probably roll for Zhongli if I could use him as a full-support drop-in-replacement for my healer, but his shields aren't quite enough to replace a healer without his C6 passive giving extra sustain. And getting constellations on a 5* is for whales only....
The same thing happened with Childe with a playstyle being locked behind the C6 passive, though that time it was the "stay in melee as much as you want" playstyle.

I hope they go back to designing constellations like Diluc's that just juice up your DPS an extra bit instead of enabling whole alternate playstyles that non-whales can't access :negative:

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

mikemil828 posted:

Those who truely know only roll for Husbandos and Waifus, if you do that you'll never waste your primogems.

i'm a disgusting metaslave gamer
i pick characters based on how fun + satisfying they feel to play instead of how cute they are

that said, that orange eye shadow on zhongli :eyepop:

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
How much are you all doing co-op that the "can't shield other co-op players" thing becomes relevant at all
Like it's a bit frustrating how supporty "give a buff that persists through character swap" characters can't benefit others in multiplayer but... multiplayer seems barely relevant in this game. There's not really any co-op content that matters except the occasional event.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
listen if they didn't have brainworms they wouldn't spend their hard-earned money gambling in a gacha game in the first place

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

zgrowler2 posted:

Hell yeah, I'll get the free gems from floors 6 and 7 and put em towards resin for ascension mats. Thanks for the tips!

don't spend your primogems on resin as a f2p :psyduck:

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

GrandpaPants posted:

I've been trying to find info on the best artifact stats for Venti, and I'm running across a bunch of conflicting info. One common theme is prioritizing ER until you have about 170 or so, although admittedly I'm not sure what makes 170 special. I imagine it's just the breakpoint to always having the ult up, minus the cooldown of the ability itself, so I can dig it. Anemo dmg on the goblet is also a given, but that's sorta basic for everyone.

But what I can't seem to find agreement on is whether he wants ATK or EM more. Stringless gives a pretty sizeable chunk of EM, so my instinct is to go with an ATK artifact to balance it out and not hit diminishing returns on the EM. That being said, I guess I just have no idea how EM works except in the general, high level sense of it affecting reaction damage/effects, but not really to the point where I'm comfortable knowing where the breakpoints are.

There are as far as I know zero breakpoints for elemental mastery

it's just a smooth curve all the way to infinity

Other than vaporize/melt, reactions don't scale with attack at all, only EM and the character's level.
EM also does nothing whatsoever for non-reaction elemental damage. So ATK only increases the base damage of the vortex and EM only increases the damage of the swirl reactions, and neither of them interacts with the other at all.
Which one is better depends on the balance of how much of each you actually do, and I don't know the answer to that.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Heran Bago posted:

Late to the Zhongli chat but I like when someone brings him into domain co op. It's fun to stand on the pillars as a ranged character.

The next geo character is gonna make elevator pillars that grow taller the longer you stand on them

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
I put mine on the secret island in the northeast of the map because it's the best place to grab tons of crabs and I have an unhealthy fixation on mastering all the recipes.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

No Wave posted:

Long term crit rate is much, much better than ATK. Most damage characters who don't have a crit rate weapon will want a crit rate hat eventually (including supports with favonious weapons). That's a rare set to find a crit rate hat in as well so at the very least lock it.

That said - if you're earlyish in the game right now it might do less for you than a +16 ATK% hat. You'll want to pull out a calculator. But at the very least lock it.

This is false.

Short term atk is much, much better than crit.
Long term, crit is slightly better overall than atk, but only if you have good crit substat rolls on your other artifact pieces. Except for Diluc/Keqing who get crit stats for free.

On my Ningguang, who already has a level 80 5* crit weapon, swapping a 3* +ATK circlet to a 5* crit damage circlet actually decreased her dps. You need more crit chance and crit damage from artifact substats before it's worth it, and that's an RNG grind.

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Dec 9, 2020

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Artifacts are a big enough grind even before substat RNG.
You should probably just forget about substats until you're done grinding out a complete 5* set for all the characters you use.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Ashenai posted:

You're going to pick up her C6 eventually just off random pulls, and when you do, it means you just wasted 31 starglitter.

You could apply the same argument to literally every character in the starglitter shop.
The chances of randomly rolling a specific non-banner character on the event banner are already pretty low low, and as a non-whale you'll only be rolling 2-4 characters per month anyways.

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Dec 9, 2020

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

gandlethorpe posted:

Weapons feel the least painful to level in general. Ascending them to 6 is only 45k Mora, the domains don't need to be done as much as talents, and exp is farmable without resin.

The weapon exp farm is a long daily grind if you try to hit the cap every day though.
You can craft at most 30k xp worth of enhancement crystals, which is 30 of the 3* ones or 120 crystal ore. You get 21-24 ore for free each day from expeditions but that means you still have to run around the map and hit about 100 rocks every single day.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Ashenai posted:

That's true! Maybe I'm just feeling insecure about not maxing out my own ores every day (it sounds like an awful slog).

Not only is it an awful slog but it's also not needed for literally any content in the game other than trying to max out your stars in spiral abyss.

There are some people where this is the only game they play and they're happy to spend an extra 1-2 hours every day hoovering up crystal ore and trash artifacts. But if you don't feel the need to put in all that grinding you will never be that far behind them, and you'll probably be having more fun.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Saxophone posted:

The Geo one isn't nearly as bad as I thought it was once I started running it.

Non-Zhongli strat:. Have a claymore user run up and knock each pillar to 1/10 health while avoiding things. Once this is done, knock out whatever pillar the cube is on top of and it will fall and you can just go John Madden on it. When it recovers, run to the next pillar and do the same. Destroy pillar horcruxes at the end as normal. Makes it more bearable, though still a slog. Noelle works great for the last part.

Zhongli strat: same as above, but hold his E to help kill the pillars. Then, when horcruxes pop, stand between two and hold E and they instantly die, then meteor the third for a satisfying end to a dumb cube.

Knocking each pillar to 1/10th hp sounds hellishly slow since "it takes a long time to break the pillars" is 90% of the difficulty of the fight in the first place. Most of the attacks aren't too hard to avoid.
Especially since, if you don't have Noelle or Zhongli in the party, you end up needing two cycles to break all three mini-pillars on the final about-to-die phase and after the first cycle it respawns all the big geo pillars at full hp.
I wish Ningguang was actually good at damaging geo constructs but despite that being the whole geo gimmick she's somehow slower than Diluc just smacking things with his claymore.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
I haven't been able to get all 3 with Diluc but maybe I should stick a level 1 Noelle in the party just for that purpose.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
I think i'd enjoy the food delivery event if it just had the same "press p to restart" thing that other timed events have.
As it is, wandering too close to an electro ore or jumping from slightly too high and taking fall damage or bumping up against a wall and climbing 1 inch upwards on a no-climbing delivery will instantly fail you and then you have to go through like 4 menus and 2 teleport loading screens to try again.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Mailer posted:

This combined with the marker vanishing after your first attempt are the two decisions that turn a quick guesswork puzzle into an annoying slog. Enemies magically spawn if you go one way or ice doesn't protect you from water in this one specific case? Well, you're screwed now so go jump in a river or dash or whatever to fail then do two warps to get back. You can have silly challenges where you need to repeat them several times to account for unknown things, or you can have long punishing load-filled runbacks, but having both is poo poo.

The marker only appears if you use the event menu to click "start" each time you retry :ssh:
if you just talk to the quest NPC again without going through the event menu, it won't show up.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Archonex posted:

Also, MiHoYo has signaled that they've decided to buff Zhongli in 1.3 or later. Which is good. It's horribly apparent that he's way underpowered compared to what he was sold as. Never mind the fact that every role he can fill has a 4 star that does it better.

If they don't buff him before the Zhongli banner ends, what's the point?
He's a limited event banner character so by the time they get around to buffing him he won't even be obtainable.

I've been hoping they'd buff him so i'd have an excuse to dump the rest of my saved-up primogems on his banner because he does look really cool. But I won't roll for a character that I won't end up using in my team.
Like Zhongli's biggest benefit atm is the permashields, but I already get that with my Ningguang and shields in this game don't stack, so having another geo character actively makes him less useful instead of synergizing like I'd hoped.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Without reading the Chinese text in that image it just likes Zhongli (the latest character) waiting with the MC for the 1.3 patch. I don't understand how that implies incoming buffs.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

gandlethorpe posted:

Releasing a melee character that deals elemental damage every other hit as a baseline trait not tied to cooldowns would be plain broken.

Anemo and Geo MCs both do this. Xiangling at C2 and Chongyun at C1 also do. Having a few elemental hits at the end of a long attack chain isn't that OP, and 5*s are generally stronger than C2 4*s anyways.
Especially since they would've been geo, and there's no benefit in getting extra crystallize procs if you're already getting enough to keep a shield up 24/7 from Zhongli's stele.

e: but yeah it's normal and expected that a character's abilities will change a lot as they go through alpha and beta stages, nothing to get too worked up about.

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Dec 18, 2020

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

sushibandit posted:

Delivery 3 today is incredibly easy. Just hit the southern teleport, run as far west as you can, drop down, use kaeya or geo mc or zhong to jump across two narrow waterways (there are logs to help you), and you're there with tons of time to spare. Think I had over a minute left.

You don't need kaeya, you can literally just walk to it over the land if you follow the pink line here

The only problem is that there's an invisible puddle 10 feet before the npc which looks exactly like normal grass but will still inflict wet on you.
You can just jump over it, but you have to know where it is which probably comes from stepping in it and failing the first time.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

sushibandit posted:

MC won't get cryo until we get the actual Snezhya (sp?) region. The 1.2 zone is just a new area in Liyue or Monstadt afaik.

yeah and Fantasy Russia was the second-to-last act to be released in the roadmap they showed
La Signora aka the Cryo Archon is probably gonna shape up to be the big bad as the story progresses

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Clarste posted:

Speaking of weapon banners, is there any way to check what a weapon actually does before you pull one, other than checking a wiki? I feel like this should be obvious but I haven't found it.

There actually is an in-game codex/"archive" that lists all the weapons and their stats/passives, but annoyingly enough, it only shows details for ones you've already obtained. So yup, you have to look them up online in wikis or whatever.

e:

Mailer posted:

If she does somehow hit like a jackhammer despite not having the same reaction potential that's going to be hilarious once a fire aura character gets added.

Xiangling? The free fire character that everyone gets for free? She's the best character in the game at applying a fire aura to enable reactions. And did I mention she's free?
Xinyan is pretty good for that too by the look of it, but she'd require hanging out in melee range.

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Dec 19, 2020

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

gandlethorpe posted:

drat, I'm liking those buffs. I'm glad they decided to do something more interesting that just bumping up the numbers across the board. And the general Geo buffs :vince:

Regarding the Geo resonance buffs, I think this is just a straight up buff, right? Well, aside from losing the interruption resistance. The wording of the current version is weird, because nothing else in the game refers to "Attack DMG", but I think what it already does is increase all DMG by +15% while shielded.

Now all I think Geo needs is for crystallize to be a good baseline reaction. Oh and buff Petra.

Pretty sure "Attack DMG" is just short for "Normal and Charged Attack DMG", which other artifact sets (Gladiator, Martial Artist, Bolide...) already buff.
It means the damage bonus only applies to left-clicks, not skills or bursts.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
It's not constant wet. Each time the healing loop ticks it gets applied for like 0.1 seconds and then gets removed.
It's a big problem if you already have cryo status though. She can also still heal with her burst just fine without applying wet.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

The Deleter posted:

Yeah but even in healing Jean isn't doing what people say she should be doing. I'd rather take Noelle for healing basically every time and I'm not at the point where I need to abuse falling damage to get through the combats. She's been super lacklustre for me.

Her healing scales with ATK rather than max hp which means she scales much harder with artifact levels (and is much worse with low-level artifacts). You'll also need to make sure to level up her weapon, unlike Noelle.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Decided to roll for Zhongli after all since they announced they'd be buffing him (and he does look really cool)

Fun geo fact:
If Ningguang tries to place her jade screen somewhere that it'd be clipping into Zhongli's pillar, the screen instantly blows up.
But if Ningguang places her screen first, Zhongli can place a stele inside it just fine :confused:

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Scoss posted:

I have never used shield characters, I'm having a hard time parsing what exactly this change means. Did Geo shields only block Geo damage previously? In the future they block everything?

They always blocked everything, but they had extra effectiveness (250%) vs enemy geo attacks. This was pretty useless since nothing but the Geo Hypostasis actually hits for geo damage AFAIK.

With those changes, they'll no longer be extra-effective vs geo damage and instead will be equally strong (150%) against every damage type. Basically, Zhongli and Noelle's shields will now be 1.5x as good as they were before.

Other shields, like Xinyan's Pyro shield, Diona's Cryo shield, Beidou's Electro shield, or anything created by a crystallize reaction, will still have the old behavior: 250% effectiveness against one element and 100% against everything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Hazdoc posted:

please people

level up your friggin artifacts and stop using 2*s or I'll have an aneurysm

i can't level my artifacts it costs SO MUCH FODDER i'm spending all my resin and still have so much crap to level