Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

:nws:sick filthy degenerate mousepads for PREVERTS!!!:nws:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

One time I ordered my favorite pizza and it was marked as delivered and lo, no pizza lay at my front door. I look around and apparently they left it at my neighbors door. I throw on my mask and run over to grab my pizza, and just as I do the door opens. It's an old woman who I've never met before, like 70 at least.

"Sorry! Just grabbing my food." I say to her, super embarrassed.

"I put on clothes for this!" she says, on paper it sounds like a joke but I swear she was actually mad.

"Sorry?" I say again, but I go home and eat pizza with my partner.

It hasn't happened since but that doesn't stop me from thinking it's going to happen again every single time.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Meme Poker Party posted:

40's gamer dad reliving the glory days via adult VNs lol

lmfbo

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

10 minutes into Sunday and I'm already drunk as gently caress

:hellyeah:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Aardvark! posted:

24 minutes in to Sunday i have consumed 1 small package lays sour cream and onion potato chips

I did that about six hours ago, is there a better flavor for potato chips or balls than sour cream and onion? We may never know

controversial edit : bbq chips are poop

Punkinhead fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Mar 14, 2021

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Also I confess it was not a small bag of chips I ate

it was actually kind of big

i am a bridge troll and that means eating a whole bag of chips in a day sometimes ok????????

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

remember when ya boy caesar made a fuckin clown out of vercingetorix ha ha good times

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Ashes to ashes, honk to honk

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Page themesong imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Tip posted:

It turns out there are only 37 things to say about buffalo.

You've just discovered the 38th thing to say about buffalo!!

I claim page 77 in the name of the Great King George III, and a tax of one hay-penny shall be enacted on each and every post by the grace of God and His Royal Majesty.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Just loving tip your server/delivery person. You’re not changing anything with your resistance not-tipping except loving over your server. If you can’t afford to tip then don’t order out.

my man the question being asked is not whether or not to tip, it's whether or not the tip should be bigger because of the additional charges on your bill when you order from an app like ubereats

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

penistip

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I can't decide between :colbert: and :smuggo:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Literally A Person posted:

Get on my smiley level: :stoked:

:cheersbird:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

:shrek: :itwaspoo:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Same energy as when I make one for my partner

The best part about burgs, makin em for cuties.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Tarkus posted:

Speaking of anime, has anyone else tried to watch Boruto? It's soooo loving boring. Every fight is boring and every character is dumb and weak. I've tried watching later non-filler episodes and it's just as lovely.

You are growing up and losing your taste for teenage punchy animes, this is normal and good

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Yeah One Punch Man is good and My Hero Whatever seems fine, I only watched like the first four episodes but I liked the lesson of "Super powers don't make you cool, helping people does"

Naruto is just generic "The power of friendship will always be stronger than any big evil villain could be :)"

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

anme is a fard

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

or you can be like me where you like anime but you also hate it

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Aardvark! posted:

Idea for next page: Forums Horoscopes

hmmmm says here that today you will either poo poo or cum, but definitely not both

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Aries: you’re gay
Gemini: you’re gay
Taurus: you’re gay
Sagittarius: you’re gay
Scorpio: you’re gay
Aquarius: you’re gay
Capricorn: you’re gay
Leo: super gay
Pisces: you’re gay
Virgo: gay virgin 4 life
Cancer: :rip:
Libra: I’m gay

So if I'm a libra then you're gay?

in that case, checkmate :smuggo:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

sebmojo posted:

Best star sign: Scorpio. Cool guys/ladies, wear leather jackets and hang out behind lol bar smoking cigs

Worst star sign: all the rest except for saggitarius which no-one is, it's weird but that's what the numbers say

much like stu pickles i am also a libra who acknowledges the inherent superiority of the scorpio over all other star signs

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

it says that we are brothers

tonight the clock will strike twelve and we will be full of pizza rolls and in my case vodka

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I wanted a 15 count but 50 count was a better deal.

but the 50 count was out so they replaced it with a 130 count

I am rich in pizza rolls

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

they all taste exactly the same

like a fried wonton full of grease

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

many burgers is appropriate every day

but living forever is for chumps imo

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I put el yucateco habenero sauce on mine and my mouth is on fire, but in a good way i assure you

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

oh poo poo oh gently caress i only had like 6, gonna make more

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I'm legitimately intimidated, you are the alpha male :hotpickle:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

See this is what the hot sauce is for

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Ratjaculation posted:

All I can say is that page 84 should be a silent page in memoriam of your toilets and bowels.

Yeah first thing I did when I woke up today was take a huge shid so guilty as charged

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I got some jack links beef sticks from the store thinking they'd taste like slim jims but no they taste way way worse and I'm thoroughly disappointed drat you jack

They crumble to mushy dust in your mouth and taste like the pressed sweepings from the floor of a slim jim factory

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Complete structural failure, someone hosed up

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Lurkers are dangerous and shouldn't be taken lightly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

i rolled the 2,000 year old egyptian d20 and now i hear rhythmic chanting and the buzzing of a million angry locust swarms

should i go to the doctor?