Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
I went to school with wish's ceo Peter Szulczewski ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

Impressive, I didn't think that armor would stop anything.

Recommendations were normal recently until I saw these medieval surgeon's tools:

No, no that’s not going to do for this procedure, pass me the fiveceps, stat. :haibrow:

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

I went to school with wish's ceo Peter Szulczewski ama
Is he as weird as his website would suggest?

Found a sweet corn skull, only $23!

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Impressive, I didn't think that armor would stop anything.

Recommendations were normal recently until I saw these medieval surgeon's tools:

:eyepop: holy cow, get a load of that price

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

GENTLEMEN. BEHOLD.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Is he as weird as his website would suggest?

Sending this to my anti-GMO friend.

also

Flannelette fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Jan 2, 2021

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp

:eyepop:

MikeTheCoolOne
Jul 18, 2006

Drinking heavily the night before.

Didn't that broccoli play bass for Grand Funk Railroad?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

RickRogers posted:

So any of the penis enhancement stuff from wish is pretty funny, but here's a small sample from just one product:

"Staphylococcus aureus is a Gram-positive, round-shaped bacterium that is a member of the Firmicutes, and it is a usual member of the microbiota of the body, frequently found in the upper respiratory tract and on the skin. It is often positive for catalase and nitrate reduction and is a facultative anaerobe that can grow without the need for oxygen.[1] Although S. aureus usually acts as a commensal of the human microbiota it can also become an opportunistic pathogen, being a common cause of skin infections including abscesses, respiratory infections such as sinusitis, and food poisoning. Pathogenic strains often promote infections by producing virulence factors such as potent protein toxins, and the expression of a cell-surface protein that binds and inactivates antibodies. The emergence of antibiotic-resistant strains of S. aureus such as methicillin-resistant S. aureus (MRSA) is a worldwide problem in clinical medicine. Despite much research and development, no vaccine for S. aureus has been approved."

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

J.theYellow posted:

GENTLEMEN. BEHOLD.

Oh, well... Yay! Ya know, this is pretty nice! Yeah, and I am kinda hungry...

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
this product is right.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

I found chips and cereal-themed socks while searching for "potatoes".

Aug 2, 2000

Mega64 posted:

I found chips and cereal-themed socks while searching for "potatoes".

If I saw someone eating potato chips off a skewer I would immediately assume they're a space alien disguised as a human

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

If I saw someone eating potato chips off a skewer I would immediately assume they're a space alien disguised as a human

Those spiralled potatoes were really popular street food when I lived in Korea. If you're doing a BBQ and want to show off, it could be fun to buy one of those.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I’ll eat shishkabobs off the sword of Damascus on mars if I want to BIATCH! :woop:

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

I didn't know Rib Kid had a sister.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I didn't know Rib Kid had a sister.

They call her Twist Sis. That's one hell of a wig she's got on, too. (or am I just sleepy?)

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Just jam the whole head in there, why not?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Facebook used to advertise straight dating services to me. Then they started throwing in some gay dating services between the straight ones. Now the only advertisements I ever get are for Wish.com lifesize realistic sex dolls.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Moon Atari posted:

Facebook used to advertise straight dating services to me. Then they started throwing in some gay dating services between the straight ones. Now the only advertisements I ever get are for Wish.com lifesize realistic sex dolls.

It's been a long strange journey.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Flannelette posted:

Just jam the whole head in there, why not?

Pretty sure the facial expression would be accurate at one point or another during the process.

Aug 2, 2000

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I require one that is right handed. Do not judge me.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Is that like a training dummy for manicures?

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

That’s exactly what it’s for. Practice building gel/acrylic nails when you don’t have an actual hand to practice on. They’re just ok. Better than these anyways https://www.amazon.com/Nail-Hand-For-Practice-Manicure/dp/B0002VAZ16

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's a hi fiving hand for hi five practice.

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Stop, you’re killing her!