Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I should be pushing harder here to lunch the right target but considering I watched y’all murder Rhymes yesterday based on no loving logic and are gonna do me today based on even less logic, I think Yami’s got this one sealed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Sandwolf posted:

I should be pushing harder here to lunch the right target but considering I watched y’all murder Rhymes yesterday based on no loving logic and are gonna do me today based on even less logic, I think Yami’s got this one sealed up.

I mean, we've literally described the logic of SOMEONE IS LYING ABOUT THEIR NIGHT ACTIONS, you just keep on ignoring it so...

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Sandwolf posted:

...you missed the bit where tommorrow we potential execute Yami for lying?

I get that I'm not going to convince you to vote for yourself, I'm more talking to Grandi than you with my plan. I also understand that if you're scum you're doing your best to survive, but if you're town, this is a bit much.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I've spent the last 3 game days trying to figure out what the right more is to make it most likely that town hasn't lost when the next day opens, so I'd appreciate you not calling me thick.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

How the hell is this “a but much”? You’re lunching me based on some night action logic that doesn’t make any sense to me and I’m frustrated because I know I’m not scum. Watch Yami suddenly be able to have the ability to kill tonight.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

How the hell is this “a but much”? You’re lunching me based on some night action logic that doesn’t make any sense to me and I’m frustrated because I know I’m not scum. Watch Yami suddenly be able to have the ability to kill tonight.

If that's the case then Cpig lied to me in my role pm.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Amnistar posted:

I've spent the last 3 game days trying to figure out what the right more is to make it most likely that town hasn't lost when the next day opens, so I'd appreciate you not calling me thick.

Oh right I’m so sorry, here’s my neck sir, kill my town rear end at your leisure

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandi just hammer me I don’t want to do this anymore.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I will not self hammer when I’m sure the other person up for lunch is anti-town.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I've also absolutely considered Yami might be a normal SK. when you die you can see in my confesional where I do a lot of working out the best way to run the game to ensure that town has a chance at vitory...which if you're right and yami is the last one left is...uh...still an option.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandi just do the needful

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Sandwolf (2): Amnistar, Yami Fenrir
Yami Fenrir (1): Sandwolf
Execute No One! (1): Grandicap

Not Voting (0):

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 24th, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 9 hours.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Happy Holidays! Well played to all and to all a good night.

##vote Sandwolf

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Hey, that's a hammer for Sandwolf!

Votecount for Day 7
With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 24th, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 9 hours.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Sandwolf - The flipper buttons - town aligned 1 shot BP was executed on day 7!

You are "The Flipper Buttons"

You are a 1 shot bp - You are automatically protected from one kill during the game.

You are town aligned and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is night 7!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
No one died on night 7

It is now day 8

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 8

Not Voting (3): Amnistar, Grandicap, Yami Fenrir

With 3 alive, it's 2 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

What the gently caress.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Grandicap posted:

What the gently caress.

Hrm?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I watched Amni again, I saw me again.

I don't understand.

I don't get it.

Does the Yamni kill fail because I observe either of them?

It's just the two of you left, so if you both vote me its over.
I don't understand.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Grandicap posted:

I watched Amni again, I saw me again.

I don't understand.

I don't get it.

Does the Yamni kill fail because I observe either of them?

It's just the two of you left, so if you both vote me its over.
I don't understand.

....why would you watch me grandi...

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Grandicap posted:

N1 Watch Yami -> Grandicap visited my target
N2 Watch Sandwolf -> My action failed
N3 Watch Yami -> Grandicap visited my target
N4 Watch Amni -> Grandicap visited my target
N5 Watch Amni -> Grandicap visited my target

No, that doesn't work, I watched Yami's N1 and N3 when the kill was successful. Right, those were the boop days, or was that 1 and 4.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Amnistar posted:

....why would you watch me grandi...

Because watching doesn't loving matter anymore. I was repeating the action that might have turned off the kill. Don't know why it would have turned off the kill, but I don't know why the game didn't end if there was no kill last night.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Grandicap posted:

Because watching doesn't loving matter anymore. I was repeating the action that might have turned off the kill. Don't know why it would have turned off the kill, but I don't know why the game didn't end if there was no kill last night.

....you could have watched yami to confirm if you saw them visit themselves....like I said I was going to do....

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

There is nothing left to watch. If I watch the kill succeed, the game is over because it'll be 2 left with at least 1 anti town faction. And there is nothing else to watch.

I don't understand.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Grandicap posted:

There is nothing left to watch. If I watch the kill succeed, the game is over because it'll be 2 left with at least 1 anti town faction. And there is nothing else to watch.

I don't understand.

Yami. Is. Bulletproof.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Whether or not I had yami self target, you could prove you are, or are not, a watcher by telling me if I withheld the kill 9r if yami killed themselves.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Amnistar posted:

Yami. Is. Bulletproof.

Ok, so if I had watched Yami and seen me and Yami, what extra information would that have given us?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

We do this until you get it wrong, showing you are scum, or i am satisfied you aren't just guessing, showing you are town.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Grandicap posted:

Ok, so if I had watched Yami and seen me and Yami, what extra information would that have given us?

You don't know if I had yami target themselves 9r withheld the kill, so if you saw which i did it would make you a watcher, and not a roleblocker.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Okay so, strictly speaking I can see both of you being scum. It only really matters for Grandi though, since I win with Amni.

Let me explain why.

For grandi, it's mostly a night actions thing. Grandi does not have a SINGLE confirmed watch.

Even today.

This is sketchy already.

But I just don't see how you can have failed your action Night 2 with the roles that have flipped so far. Except for something I will mention in a little bit.

Out of the flipped roles, only ONE roleblock type role, SNG's Jailor role, has flipped.

So how can your action fail on sandwolf when Amni's failed?

That should not be possible.

I didn't see it from a content perspective, but the night action bingo kind of dictates that ONE of you two is lying.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Amnistar posted:

Whether or not I had yami self target, you could prove you are, or are not, a watcher by telling me if I withheld the kill 9r if yami killed themselves.

Oh, that. Ok, I am under the assumption that everyone believed I was watcher, I wasn't going for self confirmation. I was going for repeating the event that plausibly stopped the kill the previous night.
Because taking you at your word that you sent Yami at Yami is not a great idea now. Because there are 3 left and the game isn't over.
There is 1 anti town left. It's either you or Yami. Yami wants to slip their bonds to become free is my guess. So their wincon is always the SK wincon. But they need you to die to control their own destiny.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

As for why amni could be scum (for strictly academical purposes, give me a moment to write it up.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Which...could only happen if you vote to kill me...

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Yami Fenrir posted:

Okay so, strictly speaking I can see both of you being scum. It only really matters for Grandi though, since I win with Amni.

Let me explain why.

For grandi, it's mostly a night actions thing. Grandi does not have a SINGLE confirmed watch.

Even today.

This is sketchy already.

But I just don't see how you can have failed your action Night 2 with the roles that have flipped so far. Except for something I will mention in a little bit.

Out of the flipped roles, only ONE roleblock type role, SNG's Jailor role, has flipped.

So how can your action fail on sandwolf when Amni's failed?

That should not be possible.

I didn't see it from a content perspective, but the night action bingo kind of dictates that ONE of you two is lying.

This makes sense. There is a missing block, there has always been a missing block.
The failed boops were when you were targeting DGK, the scum.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Yami Fenrir posted:

As for why amni could be scum (for strictly academical purposes, give me a moment to write it up.

I can't be scum if you're being honest about your wincon yami.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

If Amni is scum. I lose. I either untether Yami, and he wins alone, or I kill Yami and Amni wins.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Amnistar posted:

I can't be scum if you're being honest about your wincon yami.

Actually that's accurate. If Yami's win con is he wins with Amni, and Amni is scum, they have control of the vote.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

But if he isn't actually on the team, maybe he actually needs to vote (Yami is the pronoun).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

DgK being a ninja is basically the reason you're the last person alive grandi.