Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Simple, post your question and I will utilize my incredible powers to pierce the veil of fate. You can ask 1 followup if you need clarification of the matter. Today only, I got a lotta poo poo to get done but right now I have forced downtime. No refunds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
What is the difference between a Wizard and a Sorcerer?

And I mean in Real Life. Don't give me any of that 'Intelligence-based vs. Charisma-based' nonsense, I know that's not real!

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
will i have a good 2020?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Are you a good poster OP?

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIzTpPcQ5EY

Halloween Liker fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Dec 27, 2020

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The first will be "Is this thread going to be successful?"

28 ䷛ HEXAGRAM FOR GREAT PREPONDERANCE
The roof beam of the house is resilient. That is favorable for any direction. Good omen!

sweet but will it go gold?

When the roof beam of the house is loose or not anchored there is danger.

huuuh. So the possibility is here, but it could also be a total fuckup. Let's get to hammering out some posts then.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

What is the difference between a Wizard and a Sorcerer?

And I mean in Real Life. Don't give me any of that 'Intelligence-based vs. Charisma-based' nonsense, I know that's not real!

Depends on context. Wizard is mostly just literally a wise guy and knows things. Sorcerer is more specialized in oracular stuff.

err posted:

will i have a good 2020?

54 ䷵ HEXAGRAM FOR THE MARRYING MAIDEN
There is no immediate advantage in conquering the odds.

Somewhat obscure of a one. This is more like you are in the beginning, more of a growth into new phase sort of thing.

EorayMel posted:

Are you a good poster OP?

33 ䷠ HEXAGRAM FOR RETREAT
Good omen. It is advantageous to be firm and correct regardless of the steps taken.

Implication is yes but I've been real close to badposting. Need to avoid unfavorable threads.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
Is 6 a better number than 3?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Will I get coronavirus?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Will magic help me improve my life, OP?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Will my wife ever get loving dressed so we can go drop a present off to my mom?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Ocean Book posted:

Is 6 a better number than 3?

32 ䷟ HEXAGRAM FOR DURATION
Good omen. No errors made. It is beneficial to be firm and correct, regardless of direction or movement.

Hm. Does this mean they are equally good?

When persistence is applied to bad intentions or selfish schemes, action will lead to dangerous ends. In such cases, even when one is firm, the results will be bad.

It's not about the numbers, op. It's about what you intend to do with them.

Spinz posted:

Will I get coronavirus?

37 ䷤ HEXAGRAM FOR THE FAMILY
Fortunate to have a female who is firm and correct.

Seems like there's a lot of goons who could benefit from some firm correctness, you know. Probably you will be ok as long as you take care of the fam and call your mother.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Will magic help me improve my life, OP?

3 ䷂ HEXAGRAM FOR DIFFICULTY AT THE BEGINNING
In the midst of progress and success, do not take advancing steps lightly. Better find good and skillful princes and ministers to share the work.

Pretty self-explanitory, imo. Be prepared if you're getting into it.

Who What Now posted:

Will my wife ever get loving dressed so we can go drop a present off to my mom?

31 ䷞ HEXAGRAM FOR INFLUENCE
Good omen. Be sincere and consistent. To marry a lady is good luck.

also explains itself.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Been talking to this really sweet Danish girl for the past few days. Are we gonna get married someday?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Mooey Cow posted:

Been talking to this really sweet Danish girl for the past few days. Are we gonna get married someday?

63 ䷾ HEXAGRAM FOR AFTER COMPLETION
There is success and progress in smaller matters and events. Be stable, consistent, and strong. After a good beginning, disorder and confusion may follow.

maybe. Could be that the littler things click but the big steps you'll have to work at it. This may be a one you wanna ask a followup over.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Halloween Liker fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Dec 27, 2020

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Does anyone have a skillful prince for sale? I need one (or more) to start my magic career.

Used prince is fine. I know brand new ones get snatched up by princesses soon as they're available.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Purely a test of your divining: is my dog an rear end in a top hat?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

SniperWoreConverse posted:

63 ䷾ HEXAGRAM FOR AFTER COMPLETION
There is success and progress in smaller matters and events. Be stable, consistent, and strong. After a good beginning, disorder and confusion may follow.

maybe. Could be that the littler things click but the big steps you'll have to work at it. This may be a one you wanna ask a followup over.

Are we gon hug or something at some point at least???

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i have been putting things in my mask pouch to lend a slight pleasant change to reality as i go about various errands and outdoor walks and things

first i tried a blend of sage, rosemary, and bay leaves. this was very nice and lasted a few weeks until the smell just kind of faded away as the herbs dried out

second i tried coffee beans. this was lovely for the first couple days, but then became very tiresome quickly after that.

i ask you, o sorceror, what shall i try next?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

What that smell like

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Is my website idea going to go viral?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
will it be popular?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Shall I open the gate

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Is pineapple the worst pizza topping?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

ikanreed posted:

Purely a test of your divining: is my dog an rear end in a top hat?

this is a power move for sure. Lets fined out.

52 ䷳ HEXAGRAM FOR THE KEEPING STILL MOUNTAIN
Through soul searching one loses self-consciousness. Walking in the courtyard and seeing no one, one is not mistaken.

Well well well. Does this mean ikanreed just doesn't have a dog?

Stop the jaws from moving and put the words in order. Misunderstanding will then disappear.

Maybe more likely this kind of test just will not work, or perhaps there is no rear end in a top hat, or most likely i've clouded my own results.

Mooey Cow posted:

Are we gon hug or something at some point at least???

A woman on a journey loses the window screens of her carriage, but proceeds without stopping to look for them. In seven days she will gain something in return.

Probably you should proceed without sweating the small stuff, even if it seems like a big deal rn.

Earwicker posted:

i have been putting things in my mask pouch to lend a slight pleasant change to reality as i go about various errands and outdoor walks and things

first i tried a blend of sage, rosemary, and bay leaves. this was very nice and lasted a few weeks until the smell just kind of faded away as the herbs dried out

second i tried coffee beans. this was lovely for the first couple days, but then became very tiresome quickly after that.

i ask you, o sorceror, what shall i try next?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

What that smell like

yes or no questions only today i'm not gonna do the in depth techniques.

George H.W. oval office posted:

Is my website idea going to go viral?

26 ䷙ HEXAGRAM FOR GREAT TAMING
Good luck for those who are firm and consistent in action. Even better luck for those who do not rely on family assistance. This makes it favorable for them to cross the big river to make a living.

May be possible, op. Stay the course and stand on your own two feet. Crossing the big river can prove dangerous, however.

Jon Joe posted:

will it be popular?

Is this about HWC's website or are you personally asking about your "it?" Either one is fine but i need to know for sure. The oracles do not need you to spell it out for the whole forums if you wanna leave it as it.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Shall I open the gate

44 ䷫ HEXAGRAM FOR COMING TO MEET
It is better not to be in the path of the overwhelming yin energy.

If you know your energy situation then you got this easily, no explanation required. Yin is ofc the female, darker energy in the yin yang.

Liquid Communism posted:

Is pineapple the worst pizza topping?

55 ䷶ HEXAGRAM FOR ABUNDANCE
Good omen! The king is in a great position, with no worries and the sun is at high noon.

So do you mean that no way pineapple is the worst?

A drizzling rain falls; in the middle of the day it is soaking wet. The right arm is broken, but not through one's own error.

Obviously getting soggy, lovely pizza is the worst. The worst topping you will have will not come because you ordered it.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
When is the next time I will engage in anal fornication with a lady?

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Thank you for looking at the above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_oxOsR5FhI

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

this is a power move for sure. Lets fined out.

52 ䷳ HEXAGRAM FOR THE KEEPING STILL MOUNTAIN
Through soul searching one loses self-consciousness. Walking in the courtyard and seeing no one, one is not mistaken.

Well well well. Does this mean ikanreed just doesn't have a dog?

A samoyed is a lot like a wolf shaped cat, I guess

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Is this about HWC's website or are you personally asking about your "it?" Either one is fine but i need to know for sure. The oracles do not need you to spell it out for the whole forums if you wanna leave it as it.

I wouldn't necessarily call it my it, but it is an it unrelated to HWC's website.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

If I buy a lottery ticket today, will I win the grand prize?

e: powerball please, not some dumb state lottery

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Is anime good?

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Big Scary Owl posted:

Is anime good?

Its bad, its just awful and you are going to hell.

Not normal hell, some weird one.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Halloween Liker posted:

Its bad, its just awful and you are going to hell.

Not normal hell, some weird one.

Oh :smith:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

ikanreed posted:

A samoyed is a lot like a wolf shaped cat, I guess

"stop the jaw from moving..." still think i jumped the gun on it and botched this one. Or that the question itself is hollow. Seeing nobody in the courtyard and saying nobody is there and being right.

wesleywillis posted:

When is the next time I will engage in anal fornication with a lady?

going to ask the oracle if it will be soon.

30 ䷝ HEXAGRAM FOR THE CLINGING FIRE
It is good to be firm and consistent. Breed and rear cows. There will be good fortune in doing so now.

So does this mean if wes wants the booty soon they should start finding the right chick now?

When the sun is setting, do not beat the drum and sing. Making wailing sounds like an eighty-year-old man is also a bad omen.

Keep your amorous intents to the appropriate times and be lowkey and discreet about it. You gotta be cool if you want any success. Uh just you know be aware of the "clinging fire" that you can get.

I did look at it, yes, no problem.

Jon Joe posted:

I wouldn't necessarily call it my it, but it is an it unrelated to HWC's website.

got u. Your "it situation" maybe.

31 ䷞ HEXAGRAM FOR INFLUENCE
Good omen. Be sincere and consistent. To marry a lady is good luck.

First goon to get a duplicate. There are of course only 64 hexagrams, so it was bound to happen. Feel free to ask a clarifying question but this is a pretty obvious one. The lady is more often metaphorical.

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

If I buy a lottery ticket today, will I win the grand prize?

e: powerball please, not some dumb state lottery

43 ䷪ HEXAGRAM FOR BREAKTHROUGH
Raise the issue at court with frankness and honesty. Make the coming danger known and inform the citizens of the disadvantage of using arms. In that way it is appropriate.

You're not going to be able to force this one. Be honest about how likely you are to win and how appropriate it would be for you to buy a ticket.

Big Scary Owl posted:

Is anime good?

42 ䷩ HEXAGRAM FOR INCREASE
It is favorable to go anywhere. Good to cross the big river.

Do it op, you can dive in and find the anime you really like.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

I did look at it, yes, no problem.

hehehe

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

How did you get to be an even bigger tosser than me, OP?

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

42 ䷩ HEXAGRAM FOR INCREASE
It is favorable to go anywhere. Good to cross the big river.

Do it op, you can dive in and find the anime you really like.

I'll search and find the right anime for me, thank you for your wisdom.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Oracle will i be adversely affected by looking and haloween liker's scribbling?

28 ䷛ HEXAGRAM FOR GREAT PREPONDERANCE
The roof beam of the house is resilient. That is favorable for any direction. Good omen!

So i got the same one back to back. Interesting. Does this mean everything is secure?

When the roof beam of the house is loose or not anchored there is danger.

Woah even got this exact one once again, i have work i need to take care of.

BigBadSteve posted:

How did you get to be an even bigger tosser than me, OP?

yes or no questions only bud

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Spiritual music - Dungeon Synth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeQMDT62YRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEXjwm-xLSw

Halloween Liker fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Dec 27, 2020

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
hi op long time listener first time caller. will i be able to make my game good enough that many people can enjoy it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Fur20 posted:

hi op long time listener first time caller. will i be able to make my game good enough that many people can enjoy it?

No