Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Here’s my comfort food, chilli nachos!

Anyway let’s end this this ##vote IA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Idle Amalgam (3): Scientastic, CapitalistPig, ObamaAkbar.

Not Voting (2): Hal Insandenza, Idle Amalgam

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 06th, 2021 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Idle Amalgam Town-Aligned Apple Pie has been executed D4.
The game day ended super early, so I'm only keeping the spice deadline open until 10PM EST tonight instead of tomorrow. Any spices purchased after 10PM will not be available for use until D5.
The thread stays open at night, both cooking and game related chat is acceptable.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Idle Amalgam's Apple Pie

Ingredients

Pie Crust
2 cups all-purpose or unbleached flower (if self-rising omit salt)
1 Teaspoon Salt
2/3 cup + 2 Tablespoons of shortening
4 to 5 tablespoons of cold water

Apple Pie Filling
1/3 to 2/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Pinch of salt
8 cups thinly sliced peeled apples*
2 tablespoons of vegetable margarine (or butter)

*Apple Theory lol – The recipe calls for tart apples, but I like sweet-tart or even a mix of specifically tart and sweet apples. I often will do like 2-3 granny smith and 2-3 fuji apples, but you should pick the apple that speaks to you. Maybe taste it and see how sweet it is first and use your best judgment.

*Second Crust Alternative – Cut your second crust into strips and make you an easy lattice pie if you want to look fancy, but I almost never do this, maybe I’ll do it this time.

Instructions

1. Mix flour and salt in a large enough bowl.
  2. Cut in shortening using a pastry blender or two-knives in crisscrossing motions until you have pea sized chunks of shortening.
  3. Sprinkle water onto the mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing with a fork until all the flower is moistened. (1 to 2 teaspoons additional water can be added if necessary).
  4. Gather pastry into two equal balls. Shape into two flattened rounds on a lightly floured surface. Wrap them in plastic wrap and let them refrigerate for 30 minutes so that the water absorbs more evenly throughout the dough and the pastry ultimately ends up flakier – allegedly.
  5. Make your pie filling! Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in large bowl. Stir in apples. Set aside or refrigerate until your ready to put it in your pie.
  6. Retrieve your flattened rounds and roll the first of them onto a lightly floured surface, using a floured rolling pin, into a circle 2 inches larger than your upside-down pie dish (this is about 11.25 inches in diameter for an average pie pan or 13-14 inches if you got a stupid Texas-sized dish like I do.)
  7. Heat oven to 425 degrees or if you have a counter-top oven or something adjust the heat down per your device’s recommendations.
  8. Fold your pastry into fourths and place in pie plate; or roll pastry loosely around rolling pin and transfer to pie plate, or if you got stupid plate-sized hands like I do, just transfer it to the pie dish carefully and sensibly.
  9. Press your crust firmly against the sides and bottom of the dish, being careful not to stretch or tear it (if you do, just carefully knead it back to a consistent thickness if possible where it stretched or tore)
  10. Retrieve your pie filling and transfer it nice and evenly into the crusted pie dish.

(Optional)Take the 2 tablespoons of margarine for your pie filling and cut it into tiny pieces that you then distribute evenly across the apples.
  11. Take your second pie crust and roll it out flat if you already haven’t done this and place it over the filling sealing your pie. Use a fork to flute the crust edges and seal the pie. Make equidistant vent slits on the top crust maybe – 8 slits about 3-5mm deep and about 1 1/4 inch long.
  12. Cover the fluted pie edges with a 2 to 3 inch strip of aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning. Remove foil during the last 15 minutes of baking.
  13. Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until crust is golden brown and juice begins to bubble through slits. Cool on for about 2 hours. Plenty of time to get some vanilla ice cream if you didn’t have any.

Idle Amalgam's Apple Pie is worth 25 points.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Oh for gently caress’s sake

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

OK, well I believe OA is town, because I know he visited IA last night, and no-one else. So he 100% didn’t kill GGN.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I’m really glad that I was paranoid and didn’t just assume I was right about IA, I have a mega spice blend to use tonight

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Last panna cotta tonight! Finally found some mixed berry compote. Think I might make these a regular thing, really enjoyed them

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

I also have a ridiculous spice mix that I will be using tonight

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I’m pretty sure it’s CPig, hopefully he won’t target me for the NK, because I think I can prove it

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Scientastic posted:

I’m pretty sure it’s CPig, hopefully he won’t target me for the NK, because I think I can prove it

lmao this is ridiculous.

What kind of possible loving gambit could I have been running there? How would it have benefitted me to make this post

CapitalistPig posted:

Okay so let's clear up some stuff.

I used a brown sugar and Mace blend to get sandwolf and bif into a masonry with me. We have the ability to see All spices used by, and on, a person as well as ones they own , we don't get the specifics though, just a list of all of the spices and blends with no context.

Bif had me fooled pretty good honestly and I had no suspicions.

Last night we chose to target merk with our ability.

The following things were returned:

Brown Sugar & Mace Blend - this was our spice cop thing
Cumin & Tumeric Blend - This was me, and is the reason merk is dead. What this blend did was make me unable to be targeted by a night kill or a spice steal and instead I name a player each night and if either of those two things happen to me they are redirected to my target instead, last night that target was merk, so i was targeted by a kill last night.

so this leaves the following things that merk had, or had done to them, or did to someone else.
Garlic
Allspice, Cumin & Garlic Blend
Cayenne Pepper & Garlic Spice Blend

I am still in the masonry with sandwolf but we can no no longer do the spice cop thing because bif died.

Let's see if this information can help us sus out other scum.

Directly after one member of the scum team had been killed.

Because you weren't sure who had killed merk until I cleared up the masked group.

My post combined with yours and obamas actions directly led to a second scum team member dying.

Use your loving brain you pinecone.

I'm pretty sure it isn't you or Obama based on this interaction.

It has to be hal.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

I already had suspicions of Hal before all this sandwolf business so I agree it’s probably him, if it’s you or sci then honestly gg

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I already had suspicions of Hal before all this sandwolf business so I agree it’s probably him, if it’s you or sci then honestly gg

Hmmmm

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Yeah, this is why I think it’s CPig. The reason he’s been “cleared” is because it’s too audacious to imagine he would claim masonry with his two scumbuddies.

I am a risk-averse scum player, I hate gambits and I hate people who try them. It’s both a boon and a flaw. I have seen people recently trying to run much less risky gambits than this, and I’ve always been the sad lonely voice that throws cold water on the idea.

I can see it with a CPig, Sand and Bif scum team.

I’m drunk, I guess don’t listen to me, whatever, but if I’m alive in the morning I’ll know, if I’m not, I guess I’ll gift my tomorrow chilli points to OA. And my tomorrow quesadilla points to OA.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Scientastic posted:

Yeah, this is why I think it’s CPig. The reason he’s been “cleared” is because it’s too audacious to imagine he would claim masonry with his two scumbuddies.

I am a risk-averse scum player, I hate gambits and I hate people who try them. It’s both a boon and a flaw. I have seen people recently trying to run much less risky gambits than this, and I’ve always been the sad lonely voice that throws cold water on the idea.

I can see it with a CPig, Sand and Bif scum team.

I’m drunk, I guess don’t listen to me, whatever, but if I’m alive in the morning I’ll know, if I’m not, I guess I’ll gift my tomorrow chilli points to OA. And my tomorrow quesadilla points to OA.

I get it, I just don't understand why you'd just jump to a wild gambit from me before just going with the Occam's razor answer of Hal being scum.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CapitalistPig posted:

I get it, I just don't understand why you'd just jump to a wild gambit from me before just going with the Occam's razor answer of Hal being scum.

Perhaps because sci can see the purity in my cooking and my heart

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Hal Insandenza posted:

Perhaps because sci can see the purity in my cooking and my heart

I think it might be this

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Scientastic posted:

I think it might be this

Cool, if town loses because one player thinks they can "see the purity" in another one's cooking and heart during mylo that will be fun.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

CapitalistPig posted:

Cool, if town loses because one player thinks they can "see the purity" in another one's cooking and heart during mylo that will be fun.

I’m enjoying cooking things too

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

As I have done throughout this game, I intend to to look at the results, flips, claims and most importantly posts to decide who I think is scum.

And using the fact I am the best cook by a mile to claim moral superiority regardless

Akarshi
Apr 23, 2011

Made risotto! For some reason it never occurred to me that risotto was something I could possibly cook. Like it took on a level similar to like, hardcore Japanese ramen where you have to make a big vat beforehand, slow cooked for 24 hours or something. I don't know where this perception came from. Anyways I was quite excited when I saw the '25 minutes' in merk's 25 minute risotto.

Laid out the ingredients here - rice, onion, mushrooms, wine, and cheese. Not pictured: chicken, butter, salt.

Took a page from Sci's book and fried up the mushrooms with some butter, set them aside to mix in later.

Put in a fresh dump of butter, then fried up the onions. Put in garlic later.

Then, rice and the first batch of wine + stock, which I had simmering for a while!

Did the constant stirring and ladling for a while, then added the parmesan and mushrooms in the final stretch.

The final result, plated with some baked chicken and dried parsley! It was really good, less intimidating than I thought!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm not much of a pie guy or much of a baker in general but I figured I would honor my fallen comrade with an pie

I started with some granny smiths, a couple of cosmic crisps, and then I threw in a pear for good measure

I made my daughter do the crust dough, unfortunately it ended up a bit too dry and despite all my efforts I couldn't roll it out very thin without it falling to pieces. I attempted to do a lattice and it sorta worked? The dough just wasn't quite right.

It ended up so-so, the crust was most definitely a bit too thick and the pie was pretty unwieldy.

Not the greatest looking thing but in the end it tasted alright!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I was pretty disconsolate today, first IA turned out to be town, then my pie didn't really hit the spot how I meant it to, so I needed to get some comfort.

And nothing says comfort to me like a big old beef roast (not really true but I sorta had a hankering)

I kept it pretty simple, whipped up my patented Ras el HALnout dry rub to coat it with (brown sugar, allspice, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic, oregano, turmeric, ginger, mace and cumin) after giving it a good coat of avocado oil.

Once that was done, I seared it all around and tossed it in a low oven for a few hours.

After it got just above medium-rare I let it sit while I whipped up a saffron cream sauce and sliced off a few pieces and finished with some parsley.

I'd like to say this comforted me, but the sauce broke just before it finished and basically it didn't work out that well, but the meat was surprisingly tender for a pretty low quality cut (bottom round).

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Think I might make these a regular thing, really enjoyed them
Nice, glad you liked it.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I couldn't be bothered to make quesadillas too for Sandwolf's recipe, but guacamole (or salsa, or anything else involving corn chips or dipping) is a big comfort food for me. So I just made that and called it a day.

Ingredients:
2 ripe avocados
juice of 1 lime
a bit of diced onion
and some chopped up cherry tomatoes cause I always get these for Minifauxnen's lunch but then have a bunch left over.

Plus salt to taste of course, then mix it all up. I didn't add any chili or other stuff cause I wanted to see if if would taste ok without it. Minifauxnen is still pretty sensitive to spicy food, and I hadn't made guacamole completely from scratch for a long time. (I usually use these Rick Bayless mixes my mom sends me. They're awesome, they have tomatillos in there.)

No further pictures cause it was consumed immediately.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Obama Akbar TOWN-Aligned Stuffed mushroom and halloumi pittas has died N4.
Hal Insandenza SCUM-Aligned Crab Cakes Benedict has killed himself N4.

The game has ended in a TOWN-victory.

Thanks for playing everyone, I'll put up all the living player's recipes shortly.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hal Insandenza's Crabcakes Benedict with Mango Sauce (serves 6)

Ingredients:

Crabcakes:
1 egg
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp parsley
2 tsp dijon mustard
2 tsp worcestershire sauce
1 tsp Old Bay (or more!! yum!!)
1 tsp lemon juice
1/8 tsp salt
1 pound lump crab meat (fresher the better)
2/3 cup saltines, crushed

Mango Cream Sauce:
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp flour
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 mango, diced
1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
1 tbsp cilantro (unless you have the soap gene)
Salt and Pepper

Benedict:
6 eggs
6 crabcakes that you just made
4.5 oz of corn tortilla chips, crushed
olive oil
3 english muffins
2 tsp butter

Crabcake recipe:
  1. Whisk up the egg, mayo, parsley, dijon, worestershire sauce, old bay, lemon and some salt together in a bowl. Add the crab meat on top and then the saltines, mix together with a spatula being creaful not to crush up the crab meat
  2. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour
  3. Heat over to 450F and grease a baking sheet
  4. Plop out six 1/2 cup blobs of the mixture onto the sheet and leave them blobby but compacted
  5. Bake for 12-14 minutes until lightly browned

Mango Cream recipe:
  1. In medium saucepan melt the butter on medium heat, then add flour and whisk it up until smooth but still not changing color. Add cream and whisk until all combined
  2. Set aside 1/4 cup diced mango, then add remaining mango, red pepper, cilantro, salt and pepper to saucepan, bring to a simmer then simmer for 10 minutes with lots of stirring and whisking. Once it is think and smooth set aside.

Crabcakes Benedict Recipe:

1. Whisk 1 egg and 1 tsp water together and brush crabcakes with all over, then coat with the crushed corn chips.
  2. Heat about an inch of oil in a large skillet, then cook crabcakes about 5 minutes per side until they are golden brown.
  3. Whisk 5 remaining eggs with some salt and pepper
  4. Toast english muffins
  5. While muffins toast, wipe out skillet and cook up some scrambled eggs. Top each muffin with a crabcake, some eggs and then douse in mango sauce and sprinkle reserved mangos on top.
  6. Consume

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Obama Akbar's Stuffed mushroom and halloumi pittas

Ingredients

• olive oil
  • large flat mushrooms 4, sliced
  • garlic 1 clove, crushed
  • halloumi 1 block, sliced into 12
  • pitta breads 4
  • humous 4 tbsp
  • roasted red peppers from a jar 4, torn into pieces
  • rocket 2 handfuls
  • chilli sauce to serve

Method

Step 1 Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the mushrooms with a good pinch of salt and cook, stirring for a few minutes. Add the garlic and cook until tender. Turn up the heat and boil off any moisture. Keep warm.
Step 2 Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a separate pan and fry the halloumi until golden (I personally like to add a bit more oil and shallow fry them). Warm the pittas under a grill, about 1 and half minutes each side.
Step 3 Split each pitta and spread with humous, then stuff with the mushrooms, halloumi, peppers and some rocket. Add the chilli sauce if you like. Goes well with homemade chips(fries), a salad or my personal favourite more fried halloumi! Serves 4.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Capitalist Pig's Yogurt Marinated Pork Kabobs with Labneh cheese, cucumbers, and tomatoes.

So, step one. A full day before you are going to want to prepare the Labneh and get the pork marinated so here is the steps for that.

Part 1 Mise en place

Ingredients

Plain , whole milk yogurt you can use Greek yogurt for this but it will turn out thicker.

A pork roast (or whatever your preferred protein is, this will work with pretty much anything)

Salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, turmeric, ground cardamom, sumac, ground coriander, cinnamon.

Cut the protein into kabobable chunks.

mix the chunks well in a bowl with about 3/4 cups of the yogurt or so and all the seasoning to your taste. I don't really measure here I just let my instincts guide me.

Next get some cheesecloth (or a clean hand towel, or strong paper towels, really anything like that) and set up a strainer in a bowl in a setup like this.

Mix the remaining yogurt with a couple teaspoons of salt and combine it really well. Dump it into the aforementioned cheesecloth/strainer/bowl contraption and tie the cheesecloth or whatever up. (I like to tie it to a wooden spoon for easier grabbing the next day)

Then cover the meat with plastic wrap and take both it and the cheesecloth yogurt and park them in your fridge undisturbed for roughly 24 hours.

Then when you're ready to cook the next day get it out again , do this roughly 30ish minutes before you are ready to cook.

Dump the what is now labneh into a receptacle for storage and save or discard the whey in the bowl under the strainer based on your needs. Also remove the meat chunks and uncover them in preparation for the next step.

Mise en place for the next step:

Flaky kosher salt, pepper, white pepper, lemon juice

Mix a couple tablespoons of lemon juice, some black and white pepper (a few pinches of each to your taste), and a few healthy pinches of the salt and mix it into the cheese well. Park it back in the fridge.

Pour the meat chunks into a strainer and put it over a bowl similar to the cheesecloth contraption from yesterday and squirt some lemon juice on it, a healthy amount and mix it up, then park it out in your kitchen somewhere for about 30 minutes so some of the yogurt drains off and the meat gets to room temp.

After you let it park get ready for step 3, A.K.A the part where we actually cook something.

Mise en place part 3:

Lemon juice, pepper, salt, sumac, cherry tomatoes, onion (I prefer red for this since it's a raw application), cucumber, skewers, dried cilantro, and of course your pork chunks.

Skewer the things pictured here (tomatoes and pork chunks) and sprinkle liberal amounts of the seasonings listed above and some more lemon juice on the meat.

Take your tomato skewers and place them in a glass baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper.

Place a rack over the baking dish and place the meat skewers over the tomatoes. This is going to drip delicious flavor over the tomatoes whilst they cook.

Put your oven at 400F(204C) and place the skewers in it after it preheats.

While you're waiting for it to preheat dice some cucumber and red onion to your taste and drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with salt and sumac.
Set it in your fridge for now while the stuff cooks.

You'll want to cook it four around 30-40 minutes or so and flip the top meat skewers over about halfway through.

Alternately, this comes out much better if grilled on a flame grill but I don't currently have access to a grill so this way works fine.

Once it's out of the oven prep your plate by dolloping some labneh on there and getting yourself some lavash or pita and add some of the veg to the plate. Thene njoy that poo poo!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Scientastic's Cod chili verde

Tortillas:

240g masa harina
250-350ml water
2 tsp salt
1 tbsp olive oil

I combined the masa and salt in a large bowl, made a well and added the water and oil, stirring into dough

This was rested for 30m, kneaded again and formed into small balls, which were again rested for 30m

Using the tortilla press which we found in the garden when we moved in, I formed these balls into tortillas, and fired in a pan over medium heat for 45s a side

These were allowed to cool, and warmed up later in the day ready to serve

Cucumber salsa:

Spring onions, finely chopped
Cucumber, peeled and deseeded, finely diced
Yellow tomatoes, deseeded, finely diced
1 green jalapeno, deseeded, finely diced
Garlic, minced
Coriander, finely chopped
Juice of 1 lime

I mixed the ingredients together and chilled until needed

Salsa verde:

1 large onion, peeled and diced
3 cloves of garlic, minced
Cumin
Oregano
4 fresh Santa Fe Grande chilies
4 fresh jalapeños
700g tinned tomatillos
Bunch fresh coriander, coarsely chopped

Once again, necessity overrode plans: I couldn’t find fresh tomatillos from a source I trusted in the UK, so I had to resort to tinned. I have been assured by a Mexican friend of mine that these are fine, but it did somehow feel like cheating. Anyway…

I roasted the chillies and tomatillos in the oven, and did the thing with the bowl again to loosen the skins

Meanwhile, I sweated an onion and some garlic in a large pan, and cooked until translucent

The peeled chillies and tomatillos were blended with the coriander, stalks and all

This was then added to the pan, and simmered for a further 25m, allowed to cool and refrigerated until the next day

Bring the salsa verde to a simmer, then add the cod loins, poaching them for 10m until flaky

To serve, I plated a warm tortilla, topped with some of the fish and chili verde, and scattered a bit of salsa over the top.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Not sure if I caused that? Lmao

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

That was a great game, so much fun

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I was hoping making myself BP would stop that but no such luck. I figured sci must have hid behind me.

Good game! Fun!

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Actually it was me that hid behind you, sci hid behind CPig and CPig hid behind me so it was like a big chain leading back to you

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Yeah that was a great game grandi, ended up cooking way more than I expected

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Those kebabs look great CPig

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Fun game to spectate. Good job town

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

b-minus1 posted:

Fun game to spectate. Good job town

agreed, very fun to read and the food looks awesome! I really want to try the mango crabcake benedict and risotto especially, and those kebobs look amazing

I was extremely surprised to read that anyone makes alfredo with a roux, I have never heard of that

Akarshi
Apr 23, 2011

Good game and congrats town! I had a ton of fun spectating and cooking in this game, the whole points-gifting system got me pretty involved! It was really cool trying out all these different recipes and breaking out of the mold of what I usually cook, it really livened up my meals. Plus it was lots of fun seeing other people's takes on recipes and all the crazy spice mixes people made. Thanks for running the game Grandi!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
hurray! Go town!