Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Trapezium Dave posted:

I like how the statue of Rall in the style of Rall still looks better than an actual Rall.

The extremely pale piss really kinda makes it look like dudes are jacking off on the Rall statue. And I say, good for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

VitalSigns posted:

jfc you guys it's clearly just an absurd joke

The final panel is a joke about how even if you went "too far" and impeached everyone in government it wouldn't be a problem for anyone

Yeah I thought the point was very clear - "it's funny that the impeachments are cascading because it's so hard to actually convict any of these shitheads, and it can be extrapolated to a surreal degree, but it's fine because nobody with a soul is in danger"

It doesn't read as any sort of pro-Trump thing, just bemusement at the contortions of our political system when an evil maniac is constantly inches away from conviction for his illegal activity, but never actually convicted. Rall's a lovely artist but he's not a Trump guy

Civilized Fishbot fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Feb 17, 2021

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

FFT posted:

Did a thing, this is one of two places it makes sense to post it:

Are you under the impression that the God of the Hebrew Bible had nothing to say about war, and how it should be properly conducted?

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

FFT posted:

i'll have you know i did quite a bit more than that (but fair point on the timg):

Sorry, I thought your comic was trying something substantially more clever than you actually intended. I won't let it happen again

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Joe Biden posted:

I don't like the judicial system, I don't like the government system, I don't like the police, I don't like anything to do with this country's government. I just don't like it, because... they're sneaky, like I said - they're deceitful, they're lying, they're cheats, they rip people off. That's the American government for you. America is a third world country, and people don't recognise it... and I think that that's pretty god drat sad, that they don't recognise their own country as a third world, third rate, third class slum.