Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Was the multiple assaults a means of defending an abused trans child?

Edit: I definitely think that Restore the Snyderverse twitter personalities that are talking about the "woke crowd" and how liberals want to eliminte the police are good sources of info on complex situations involving nonbinary people

Jaxyon fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Aug 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Jaxyon posted:

Was the multiple assaults a means of defending an abused trans child?

We literally don't even have the full story on that poo poo, and I'm focusing on the groomer accusations, which as noted are pretty weaponized at the moment.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Yeah that doesn't counter anything I posted. A witness saw Ezra loving someone they befriended when they were 12. Another youngster was traumatized by being pulled into their cult/abuse hostel.

Please don't do this.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

bushisms.txt posted:

We literally don't even have the full story on that poo poo, and I'm focusing on the groomer accusations, which as noted are pretty weaponized at the moment.

Groomer accusations are being weaponized against school teachers who mention that Billy has two dads, or drag queens doing story hours.

None of those people have even remotely plausible evidence of being groomers.

It's quite a bit different with people talking about hollywood celebrities having inappropriate intimate relationships with children, such as Spacey or Drake, or Depp and Winona Ryder. Or half a dozen others.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

I'm not 100% sure that a random #antiwoke twitter account posting a statement sourced from @EzraMillerIsInnocent that describes giving a 15-year old a significant amount of LSD as "helping them heal" is a completely unbiased source.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Jesus christ.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

I'm not 100% sure that a random #antiwoke twitter account posting a statement sourced from @EzraMillerIsInnocent that describes giving a 15-year old a significant amount of LSD as "helping them heal" is a completely unbiased source.
It's an image of a post allegedly from the person and they've posted more on their IG, the point of that tweet was to bring attention to their words.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cec1GohMbPe/?hl=en

All we have are biased sources so far.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Jaxyon posted:

Groomer accusations are being weaponized against school teachers who mention that Billy has two dads, or drag queens doing story hours.

None of those people have even remotely plausible evidence of being groomers.

It's quite a bit different with people talking about hollywood celebrities having inappropriate intimate relationships with children, such as Spacey or Drake, or Depp and Winona Ryder. Or half a dozen others.

What's this about Winona Ryder now

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

RBA Starblade posted:

What's this about Winona Ryder now

Yeah, I thought the only thing Ryder did was shoplift. Which seems insanely quaint after the last decade of celebrity scandals. But I may be forgetting something?

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

thrawn527 posted:

Yeah, I thought the only thing Ryder did was shoplift. Which seems insanely quaint after the last decade of celebrity scandals. But I may be forgetting something?

She dated Johnny Depp when she was 17 and he was in his late 20's.

I haven't heard of her grooming anyone.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Oh I see now. "such as Spacey or Drake, or Depp and Winona Ryder". Got lost in the "and/or" switch there. I'm caught up now.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016

Yes it's this.

Hollywood folks have a long history of dating children.

I mentioned Depp because the Depp/Heard trial reminded a lot of people what an absolute scumbag that dude has been for decades.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

thrawn527 posted:

Oh I see now. "such as Spacey or Drake, or Depp and Winona Ryder". Got lost in the "and/or" switch there. I'm caught up now.

Same lol I see now

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Jaxyon posted:

Yes it's this.

Hollywood folks have a long history of dating children.

I mentioned Depp because the Depp/Heard trial reminded a lot of people what an absolute scumbag that dude has been for decades.

Hold up, the Internet tells me the trial resulted in a total exoneration of the innocent upstanding and talented actor Jonathan Depp, allowing him to triumphantly resume playing the same Jack Sparrow character in every single movie he's in. Also that all women are evil lying whores who will ruin your life for money and Amber Heard is a bedshitting poopy head. Is this not accurate?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

bushisms.txt posted:

It's an image of a post allegedly from the person and they've posted more on their IG, the point of that tweet was to bring attention to their words.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cec1GohMbPe/?hl=en

All we have are biased sources so far.

If you read this:

Giving a 15-year old a significant amount of LSD as "helping them heal"

And thought that was any kind of defense of Miller, or refutation of their creepy grooming behavior, you should stop posting now.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Hazo posted:

Amber Heard is a bedshitting poopy head. Is this not accurate?

This one part is correct, yes. I don't believe even Johnny Depp said he's innocent or upstanding. But none of this has anything to do with comic books.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Please please please don't let this turn into a relitigation of Depp and Heard. I know Heard was in Aquaman, and is/may be in Aquaman 2, but until we get any news on that front, it's just old arguments that go nowhere.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

I remember comic books
I want the Maxx back

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Don't we have a separate thread for this poo poo

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

No because MZ closed it

ANOTHER SCORCHER
Aug 12, 2018
Lol I love that a straight white cisman adopting the pronouns “they/them” literally scrambles liberals brains letting them abuse Indian children with impunity

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

…”cool”

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4009729&perpage=40&noseen=1#post525487459

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Why did you close the thread. That was really dumb. This is a topic that is going to keep going and be discussed so either we discuss it here over all other news or you open the sexual assault thread.

I’m a bit peeved!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
It was a good thread title I'll give you that

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

I didn't know they had sex with someone they befriended, so blame that on me being a little disassociated from Hollywood gossip stuff. That just never reached me.

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

Darko posted:

I didn't know they had sex with someone they befriended, so blame that on me being a little disassociated from Hollywood gossip stuff. That just never reached me.

Do we actually "know" that? There's been a lot of accusations of some gross, hinky poo poo which if fully born out about Ezra Miller makes them basically a child molester, but I don't think anything concrete has really been established. I mean, when it comes to actual, established facts, what exactly do we know? I'm asking as a serious question because I haven't been following this story that closely.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Detective No. 27 posted:

WBD systematically fired every executive in the old regime who had an active hand in firing Snyder and sabotaged his films. Walter Hamada is “leaving” in October, but he has no influence in the mean time. And then WBD hired on Alan Horn as senior advisor, the guy who was very close with Snyder at WB in the 2000s. WBD hasn’t explicitly said they prefer his vision, but reading between the lines, it’s clear.

This feels like haruspicy to me

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

ANOTHER SCORCHER posted:

Lol I love that a straight white cisman adopting the pronouns “they/them” literally scrambles liberals brains letting them abuse Indian children with impunity

lol owned

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

MacheteZombie posted:

It was a good thread title I'll give you that

Can you open it back up because this thread has sucked for the last few days and it’s only tangentially related to The Flash. I just want a chill place to talk poo poo about WB and read people bitching about individual scenes from Marvel movies.

It’s just an extended and drawn out debate about whether or not Ezra Miller is bad and collecting all the bad uncomfortable things they’ve done and it’s gotta be able to support a thread on its own.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Everyone posted:

Do we actually "know" that? There's been a lot of accusations of some gross, hinky poo poo which if fully born out about Ezra Miller makes them basically a child molester, but I don't think anything concrete has really been established. I mean, when it comes to actual, established facts, what exactly do we know? I'm asking as a serious question because I haven't been following this story that closely.

Just read the Business Insider article.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

ANOTHER SCORCHER posted:

man that rap sheet is not very pretty

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

ANOTHER SCORCHER posted:

They literally got banned two months ago for transphobia. Next time (and there will be a next time), can it just be a perma?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Let's move on.