Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
edibles dont do poo poo to me but I dab a lot

I took 120mg that came free with my order and i didnt feel a thing except maybe the munchies more than normal? i was also dabbing during that time and didnt feel anything different

snipe edit:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

been a solid 48 hours since I last had a toke so I'm gonna go for a walk and enjoy the sun and a j this afternoon

e: ^^ drat, pretty sure a 120 mg edible would put me into fuckin space. a few weeks ago I killed a quarter gram of 90% oil over the course of like an hour while walking and I was insanely baked for most of the evening

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

on a volunteer project call with super red-ringed eyes

luckily everyone's chillllll and it's all good

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak3V8E3qQko

His Purple Majesty
Dec 12, 2008
Dela 8 thc is the greatest invention in human history, change my mind.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

His Purple Majesty posted:

i mean it got me through this pandemic time so far

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
got an appointment to get a medical card today after realizing i have a chronic condition that needs chronic

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

cultivation of cannabis in general imo

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
All the dispensaries in Montana are so depressing compared to Oregon

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Kazinsal posted:

cultivation of cannabis in general imo

I have the feeling it's the start of human civilization, it's in the right spot on the planet and is preeeeetty creepy imo

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

LSD

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Cloks posted:

got an appointment to get a medical card today after realizing i have a chronic condition that needs chronic

got my medical card

i actually do have debilitating migraines where i lose vision so hopefully this will help with that but also i want to smoke a lot of weed

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Inspector Hound posted:

I have the feeling it's the start of human civilization, it's in the right spot on the planet and is preeeeetty creepy imo

naw, ive been told by many history teachers that ancient people didn't do drugs, drugs were invented by dirty hippies in the 60s (also, my history teachers have been trash lmao)

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Cloks posted:

got my medical card

i actually do have debilitating migraines where i lose vision so hopefully this will help with that but also i want to smoke a lot of weed

Well done. I have a super hosed up back that cannabis actually helps a great deal, but in my state cannabis is too dangerous to be permitted for any reason. Glad my elected officials are keeping me safely in pain.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Just learned there's a Cannabis Farmers Market near me but you need to have a medical card :negative:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Lovelyn posted:

Just learned there's a Cannabis Farmers Market near me but you need to have a medical card :negative:

Time to get "anxiety"

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Any concentrate vapes that the thread likes? I've been using a Yocan for years and never been 100% happy with it, hits super rough if you overload it or don't let it heat up for a few seconds before taking a hit

Not interested in anything made for pre-filled cartridges

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

OK baizuo posted:

Any concentrate vapes that the thread likes? I've been using a Yocan for years and never been 100% happy with it, hits super rough if you overload it or don't let it heat up for a few seconds before taking a hit

Not interested in anything made for pre-filled cartridges

I've been using a Sai Top Airflow from Humboldt Vape Tech for a long time and have no real complaints about it other than initially being kind of pain in the rear end to learn. Otherwise it's been good to me.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

What was the pain wrt learning the Sai? I got a Ti TAF Sai & bucket and it has been pretty effortless since I punched the correct settings into what I’m told is way more mod than I actually need. I’d absolutely buy it again. It’s super easy to clean too. Just disassemble and immerse/rub with alcohol.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
all the settings and such on the battery that they recommend with it but once I actually sat down and read the drat manual it out it was fine. I’ll second that it’s very easy to disassemble and clean.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Oh good. I was worried I skipped learning something important and was missing out. I’ve been considering bumping up the power slightly to shorten the pre-heat time, but it works well enough now to completely destroy my tolerance and :effort:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I bought a yocan 510 thread battery as my first one and it's nice but has like a 300 mAh battery so for longer seshes I'll bring this one I found in a vape shop that has like a 700 mAh battery and seems to use the exact same controller board as the yocan except without a double-tap to preheat. they both seem bulletproof.

also weed culture question: is referring to weed as dope an exclusively canadian thing because a lot of americans seem to think "smokin' dope" means I'm a heroin addict

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

yeah, the only people in the us that "smoke dope" are boomer burnouts and boomer try hards in my experience

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

the long awaited conclusion to my harrowing journey

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Eat This Glob posted:

yeah, the only people in the us that "smoke dope" are boomer burnouts and boomer try hards in my experience

And cops doing DARE, but what's the difference.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

There's an old d.a.r.e. sign attached to a road sign near my house and I want it so loving bad I can taste it but I have no idea how to remove road signs

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
my fiancee works in schools and got me a bunch of DARE stickers, if anyone wants a sheet just send me a mailing address

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
adventures in topping and trimming continue!

plant #1 enjoying the high bandwidth airflow

starting to fill out that net, almost time for the 6” one on top, about a month from flower rn

just topped secondary stems on this baddie, trying some ties on her lower limbs rn to see if I can make her

W I D E R

but we’ll see

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Inspector Hound posted:

There's an old d.a.r.e. sign attached to a road sign near my house and I want it so loving bad I can taste it but I have no idea how to remove road signs

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Inspector Hound posted:

drink alcohol after dark, then use a cordless dremel to cut the rivets

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Chinatown posted:

I see we went to the same school

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’d take an adjustable wrench too in case the bolt tries to spin but otherwise yeah.

A cordless angle grinder with a cut off wheel is way more satisfying at the cost of being insanely high profile. Just take the pole too.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
theft from the government is morally justifiable

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Chinatown posted:

theft from the government is morally justifiable

No.

It is a moral obligation

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

No.

It is a moral obligation

:hai:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Eat This Glob posted:

tfw u get doxxed but dont give an actual gently caress

*tokes up*

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Chinatown posted:

This was essentially my rough draft idea, I convinced myself it couldn't be this easy

Loucks posted:

I’d take an adjustable wrench too in case the bolt tries to spin but otherwise yeah.

A cordless angle grinder with a cut off wheel is way more satisfying at the cost of being insanely high profile. Just take the pole too.

Nah, next to a main drag, and it's attached to the corner of a larger double-sign-posted sign

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Inspector Hound posted:

This was essentially my rough draft idea, I convinced myself it couldn't be this easy

Nah, next to a main drag, and it's attached to the corner of a larger double-sign-posted sign

Time for comrade backhoe then

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

the sticky brick works really, really well with straight up kief

holy moly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Tropicana cookies