Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It has been a pleasure posting with you all. This week isn't about Mahomes. It isn't about Tom Brady.

It's about.... us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Two teams enter, one teams leaves.

Then the other one does after celebrating under the confetti for like a half hour.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sorry Trevor

https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/status/1356570432258859011?s=21

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

it's like the Jags set out to prove that even one of the best QB prospects of all time can fail if you surround him with enough lovely coaches

nah
Mar 16, 2009

It seems Russell Wilson was pretty prolific in his offense. Maybe Wilson’s best 3 year stretch

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Ehud posted:

it's like the Jags set out to prove that even one of the best QB prospects of all time can fail if you surround him with enough lovely coaches

Spoiler, they drafting a fullback first now.

The owner bought the team so he would have a better place to park his boat.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The other thread got closed before I could post about Eyeshield 21, but don't bother one single bit with the anime it's terrible, the manga is vastly better.

It also gave us these:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/1356619808264044546?s=21

Are we finished or are we done

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

:getin:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1356577934962753536

lol come on

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
does that barber happen to own any offshore bank accounts?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Let's hope they masked up during that

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

i just hope both teams have fun

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Schotty was way better than I expected under Carroll in SEA.

Bear in mind that I expected an absolute trainwreck and what I got was an average or slightly below league average OC. Urbz could've done better but he also could've done a lot worse I guess.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I have got one haircut in the past 14 months, couldn't they just wait a week?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Pain of Mind posted:

I have got one haircut in the past 14 months, couldn't they just wait a week?

For everyone outside of the skill position guys, this week is the most they're going to be photographed and interviewed in their entire lives.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I have suffered the slings and arrows of being the guy who cuts his own hair for two decades who's laughing now

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It's a super bowl cut

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

My favourite barber Bom Trady

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Please go raid someone else, bad football teams

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1356635704248459264

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Oh no how will the Ravens overcome the losses of not one but TWO coaching analysts

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
all this could have been solved with a flowbee

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

nah posted:

It seems Russell Wilson was pretty prolific in his offense. Maybe Wilson’s best 3 year stretch

That was more due to:

1. Finally getting Russ some weapons and a mildly decent OL.
2. Passing at a higher proportion.

Passing is inherently more valuable than running. Especially when Seattle has a great QB.

Schotty was still really bad at schemes and play calling, but he had a great qb and was allowed to throw the ball more so *shocker* the offense was more productive.

Schotty is a poop OC who does bad things but Wilson (and DK and Lockett) are real good.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/CJ1two/status/1356645976073723905?s=20

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Likely has literal brain worms then

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

I had a dream in which Tom Brady suffered a gruesome head injury during the Super Bowl. Jim Nantz started crying on air as they cut away. RIP in advance.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

tom brady is going to outlive everyone who posts on here

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

"the man can't die folks. he's buying all the haters widows condos to live out their twilight years. what a class act. he calls them on the weekends"

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Counterpoint: Tom Brady will eventually die of a lithium/yogurt/avocado/Drano/mercury enema. Not immediately but after getting them for years because his chiropractor, a guy named Dr.* Stevey "Suntime" Dans said they were good for his vibrarions and his miphic gland.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

ItohRespectArmy posted:

i just hope both teams have fun

this the right attitude to have. if you had fun, you won. and tom brady is gonna have much more fun than anyone else. he's dedicated himself for decades training to be biomechanically perfect at having fun, sacrificing for fun, enduring grueling agony for fun, studying every possible way of having fun in order to exploit the other team's fun inefficiencies, he's dominated having fun for the last 20 years and he the greatest to ever have fun

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Brady is gonna definitely be all over whatever anti aging craziness that comes out and will die of it like that Chinese Emperor.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Brady elevates the entire team to work harder because now they come in to One Buc Place before the crack of dawn so they don’t have to see Brady and Gronk sunning their buttholes on the way in.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

King Hong Kong posted:

I had a dream in which Tom Brady suffered a gruesome head injury during the Super Bowl. Jim Nantz started crying on air as they cut away. RIP in advance.

I hope he gets literally decapitated. Or his head explodes like that guy from Scanners. Either is acceptable.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

The daggers are coming outtt

https://twitter.com/GottliebShow/status/1356381397955477505?s=20

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Goff's lack of football IQ? no freaking way!!!!

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

sweet thursday posted:

It's a super bowl cut
Excellent

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Huh, guess there really was something to defenses changing their look after Goff's radio switches off.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That Goff stuff is one of those things where I find it completely believable but also know that Doug Gottleib is utter trash so...yeah.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Bob Socko posted:

Huh, guess there really was something to defenses changing their look after Goff's radio switches off.

yea if you look at older games you'll see mcvay standing and watching the secondary so he can read the defense for goff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Lions doing the exact opposite of everything that has failed them for 57 years in an attempt to win.