Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Should I do this? Oh probably not but what the hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Oh yes. Need a new corpse here.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Thread is going to the doggerel.

Yeah, that didn't work. Sounded better in my head. Also, doggerel rhymes.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Ugh, poetry, mostly I hate it
with some exceptions, we could debate it

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

CCKeane posted:

You know what heart rhymes with? Fart.

And that's because your story STINKS.

You--you have plagiarized my username. I will see you in court, sir!

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

Well gents, suppose we should kill someone

I'm a little rusty. But it'll come back to me.*

Oh btw cute dog. 12/10

*movie quote. Is this + or -? At leats it's not poetry.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

The thinking cat: I can't get the red dot, but maybe this little green ball here...

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

spacing in vienna posted:

Yeah no still can't do it properly. Pet pictures once I figure out what I did wrong, do not hold your breath

Imgur? For some reason if I use imgur I have to copy the code, then put it somewhere else before I post it here. Slap it in a Word file, make sure the timg and dot-jpg are in there, then it copies in here fine, if I try to copy it straight in it doesn't work. :shrug:

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I have never seen this movie

I have seen this movie, and it was really funny, and I was thinking about watching it again. But what if it has been hit by the Suck Fairy? That can happen.

The only things I really remember are a boat scene and something about Bernie being in a shopping cart or something. I was shocked to learn they used a stunt double for the scene where Bernie falls off the boat and gets dragged behind it for miles. These actors, they are such prima donnas.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

In the interest of fairness to my cats, this is the other one, the one who pays no attention to the television no matter what's on. I waited hours for him to do something cute. He just slept.

There is no dog. I am on a border collie rescue list to adopt, but it's not going fast. I may have been too picky, but this rescue fosters instead of having a facility, and I think all the good folks who foster these dogs just get too attached and decide to keep them.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

The votes piled up really quickly. But with plurailtiy it didn't take that many votes.

Normally this would look like scum coming in to save someone. No competing wagon really until like 30 minutes before EoD.

It's confusing. I blame Cena.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

Voting SiV: Sand, Hal, SCUM
Voting all over the place but ultimately OA: Cena (I don't think his last vote on SiV was decisive but let me know if that is wrong)
Voting someone else: Voodoofly

Not voting: CCK, IA, Rhymes

Putting this here just as much for me as for anyone else.
If by "decisive" you mean the one that wrapped it up, yes it was. SIV and OA were 4 apiece, when Cena moved his vote it changed to 3/5.

But in other respects itwas kind of waffling and seemed random and not particularly decisive.

What is wrong with a tie, anyway?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

I'd vote keane or hal! ##vote keane

I'm picking up something totally different then you with him, and Hal is taking his tact with Sandwolf.

I don't see this vote for CCK as protown.

##vote Toalpaz

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Would rather not elaborate atm. Just saying, the vote is more pro-CCK than anti-Toalpaz.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

mafia edit, probably unnecessary, *My* vote.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

this is baffling logic, to be honest. and goes against most voting conventions.

What voting convention is it going against?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

If I explained my logic it might not be so baffling. But then again, it might be. It makes sense to me.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

spacing in vienna posted:

I have never played with RWC before (I don't think? RWC if we were in a game together and I'm misremembering, my apologies.)

Do they often make unorthodox moves?

I'm okay with people being a little squirrelly with info on d2 -- I assumed more would be explained later and filed it away.

You haven't played with me, this is only my third game here.

Unorthodox moves, probably! Sorry about that. I'm feeling my way through this.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

Okay ##vote Rhymes with Flu

This is NOT an acceptable variant of my username! Rude.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Oh, eugh, I had forgotten that scene.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Huh. Their D2 case on me was only slightly more detailed than their "case" on CCKeane which was like "gut" and something-something--I forget. And no more accurate. Plus now they've got me in votefinder as "Flu" which is disrespectful.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

JOHN CENA posted:

sorry to hear that, Rhymes With Shoe.

Better. Not so contagious.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

JOHN CENA posted:

i have a big shift today so I'll ask now: rhymes with pew, why did you self visit last night?

WTF, (1) if you are trying to imply that you watched me target myself, that is a lie!. I do no such thing.
(2) If this is one of those trick-trap questions like "Have you stoppd abusing your pets?" then see (1).

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I didn't/How can I be sure?
I guess I could ask my cats....

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Holy poo poo. I am not a morning person but I did check earlier and thread wasn't moving.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Yeah, okay. Sorry about that.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

if rhymes is town they really are doing us dirty by just uh, not revealing any info and also walking away from the game.

What information do you want me to reveal? I don't have any. Except did I see there where Cena admitting to lying about me visiting myself? I think I did.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

well gently caress by "I think I did" i mean "I think I saw him say that."

I did not visit myself.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Yesterday and D1 I was town-reading CCKeane pretty hard, based on posts in the thread, nothing more, and maybe I was wrong. I thought Toalpaz's vote on him was a bad vote, and maybe I was wrong about that, too. I still don't think so. But I have not a lot of games here and don't know your play styles. And you don't know mine, if I even have one. And I think that Toal read something into my post that wasn't actually there. I get misinterpreted a lot, it's a personal failing I guess. I am trying to be very concise here. I am not rolefishing.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

D'oh! I am also not proofreading. Maf edit: I have not PLAYED a lot of games…

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I am getting town vibes from CCKeane, yeah still, and Spacing in Vienna.

Still think Cena is lying. Don't know why he picked me to lie about. Or something is going on way between the lines.

I said I wasn't rolefishing but I wasted some time thinking about the movie roles. I think Cena is Vito.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I was looking at the character names on people who flipped and trying to make some connection. I don't think there is one, but it was a thought. Not a great one.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

At least one thing I have said is provably true, which is that Cena lied.

So yeah, why note.

##vote CENA

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Other things I said are also true, but not provably so.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

What is "stump softclaiming"?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

a stump is a town player who can't vote. soft claiming is not outright saying 'im this' but implying it, leaving hints, etc.

Thanks. So Keane can't vote, and he dropped a bakery?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

As an aside I am happy in a plurality lunch we are 2 unvotes away from a 5 player multi-lunch

*sigh*

I hate to keep asking, but in the case of a tie it's everybody with a vote on them? Because I don't see any other way to get to a 5-player multilunch.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I'll tie it. ##Vote Toalpaz

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

JOHN CENA posted:

voodoo i am demanding your claim since you were seen visiting toalpaz

Who believes this guy today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

Also do we get the freekill on RWC? There was no mention of notice so I assume not.

Harsh.