Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
guess who got destroyed bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Chillgamesh posted:

Imagine an American Idol type thing where someone is performing and being judged only instead of them singing and then the judges react, it's "I'm trying to raise money to build a food bank in rural alabama" and then one of the judges is like "Yeah thats gonna be a no from me dog"

The Press Your Luck reboot has had some of that. Really weird energy when the Whammy comes along and steals the disability van some working mom won for her kid.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Harik posted:

22 is going to be amazing. complete rout for the democrats. jan 3 the new congress elects donald trump as speaker and promptly impeaches joe & kamala lol

i'm pretty sure there'd be rash of liberals actually killing themselves if this happened. or in the case of khive probably murdering some folx

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

laughable xhosa girl

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

The dragon should have had at least one extremely detailed penis imho

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

Harik posted:

22 is going to be amazing. complete rout for the democrats. jan 3 the new congress elects donald trump as speaker and promptly impeaches joe & kamala lol

I'm gonna c(u)ome

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

:hmmyes: and biden president has already been hosed over by his malarkey multiple times before

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I misrembered and thought Vilerat was the back panther guy haha

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc

I wonder what the militants thought of it.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
https://twitter.com/Indiawaltonbflo/status/1436122153242402818

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

oh my god ive seen that tattoo but never knew it was vilerats ahahahahahahahaha

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lmao

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

OWNED

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
was there already a debate he was scheduled to be at or did the dems grift that in also

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

ColonelMuttonchops posted:

I wonder what the militants thought of it.

tattoos are haram

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
once he was brandished with the mark of hillary he belonged to her

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

oh my god ive seen that tattoo but never knew it was vilerats ahahahahahahahaha

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I have a question. I understand that next November will be the most important election in our lifetime. Should I vote for the Democrat party? Is that one any good?

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
vilerat was just some guy who was a mostly dumb poster and a bad mod but otherwise one of 10,000 goons on EVE and almost everyone claiming he was some hero friend to be remembered is just starfucking his corpse for attention

Also after he died there was some weird campaign to deny the tattoo stuff ever happened because I guess it made him look bad? Don't know if that is still going around but that was definitely him unless he just went around earnestly owning up to it and describing it to people as some kind of elaborate troll hillary clinton kept from being completed

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

I vaguely recall him complaining about protestors outside the embassy all the time on jabber once

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1436113690680455179?s=20

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/571337-democrats-planned-parenthood-say-reproductive-health-care-is-on-2022-ballot

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Excelzior posted:

trump will seat 69 justices before he is done

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Nichael posted:

to be fair, it's hard to do much when your keyboards are all inoperable due to polycule juices

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

yellowcar posted:

the Ma'ath Party

tom kite
Feb 12, 2009

Maximo Roboto posted:

I'm sure that selling books is a common grift, but is it really that lucrative? lol that people in 2015 saying that Trump was solely running to sell books. Or even someone like Ben Carson. lol if you don't think they have enough ego and/or ideological fanaticism to seek political power in addition to selling books.

Lol selling books made Bernie a millionaire

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

quote:

This is the first time we''ve had a pro-choice majority in the House and a Democratic president to sign the bill.

lmao

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

theyre so pro-choice that they will choose to not pass any bills

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

0 rows returned posted:

theyre so pro-choice that they will choose to not pass any bills

my legislative body my choice

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Smythe posted:

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

tom kite posted:

Lol selling books made Bernie a millionaire

Trump and Carson at least were probably making good money before that

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Excelzior posted:

They do not have full control of the Senate. They have the slimmest possible majority solely because the Vice President can cast tie-breaking votes.

Ossoff and Warnocke winning Georgia is going to end up being a real monkey paw moment. This is Stacey Abrams' revenge for being slighted by Joe

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Smythe posted:

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Is this in the movie?

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Excelzior posted:

trump will seat 9 justices before he is done
republicans are gonna get the government again and expand the courts just to gently caress with people

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Where are all of the fact checkers when Biden takes credit for the job rebound from the winter covid wave breaking and the vaccine he had nothing to do with while blaming all of the dead children that can't be vaccinated in schools he has done nothing to help on unvaccinated adults when the vaccine doesn't give sterilizing immunity?

I'm not sure which part I have more trouble with though. That so many liberals eagerly ate that poo poo up despite claiming to be the party of big brained science facts or that this is what Democrats consider a response to horrible polling on a horrible presidency.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

quote:

We do need to probably prepare to confront Xi Jinping and the CCP at some point in the next decade or two, anyway. Hopefully not war, but in order to contain that hungry imperial power we (liberal democracies across the globe) will need to be ready to fight a war if we need to.

this is loving insane, do any of you know where these kinds of talking points are coming from? i'd really like to look into who's saying this kind of stuff.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Smythe posted:

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

The idea that liberal democracies are above imperialism is especially funny when considering the history of the last two hundred years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Stringent posted:

this is loving insane, do any of you know where these kinds of talking points are coming from? i'd really like to look into who's saying this kind of stuff.

The only thing that can stop a bad imperialist with a belt and road is a good imperialist with a drone.