Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

spacemang_spliff posted:

firing wildly into an intersection is not bashing the fash or fighting fascism goddamn

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

fits my needs posted:

like, what were they even talking about in the cool zone nowadays, was the revolution and collapse of the US still a few months away?

they were all talking about mycrimes.txt in the third person

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

fits my needs posted:

also, like how many alts do people have? am i not cool if i dont have an alt?

We're all alts here

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

shut the gently caress up about goons doing a direct action

post in the new political activism thread people

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

do not trust black bloc bayonetta she has 4 guns

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Lib and let die posted:

i'm gonna scum

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

computer generate a means tested anime

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

you just gotta feel and live the moment, you know?

i have read The Precious Present and am living in the moment no I will not explain my issues with the bill, the vibes are NOT GOOD

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

there isn't a :thunk: large enough

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

loquacius posted:

god, Labour politics is just such a stark reflection of Dem politics

Corbyn is so loving cool and was so thoroughly loving backstabbed and destroyed, and Starmer is just so loving incompetent, it all seems scripted

Starmer is a return to normal, see:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

The Nastier Nate posted:

what's Mark Kelly done?

I know he's a democrat but my take was that he basically a non-descript standard democrat and not a "try to tank everything even remotely decent" Joe Manchin esque democrat

he went to space OP

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

lmao the mods

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

y'all need to learn about slowbeef

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Buck Wildman posted:

busting into Games with an ar15, demanding to know where the secret underground beaver loving ring is

Video Games threw them out

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Raccooon posted:

Hilarious that this may be the last significant bill of Biden's presidency.

probably his life tbh

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

which senator will be our jar jar binks 🥺🥺🥺

chris coons

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

i've never seen star wars

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

love to see a chain probe

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

trying to have some chill vibes tonight and the dems keep messing them up

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

from 7 trillion to 3.5 trillion to 1.5 lol

pathetic

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

made the jerking off motion to this tweet

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

i and not feeling today’s vibes

think that means you have havana syndrome

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Fleetwood posted:

I can relate to this bc it's how I feel when I smoke shatter

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Would have owned if Sinema just took a giant rear end quaking dump

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Cao Ni Ma posted:

oh my god I just saw the US news banner commercial lol

lmao

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

biden doesn't know how to do reconcilation he has to ask mitch

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

stellers bae posted:

I honestly never thought this thread would think the complete op of a movement that is Sunrise was cool again but here we are

Makes you think about what posters here are OPs

e: it's brown moses lol

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

ram dass in hell posted:

Site owner credits the lib cuck zoo enclosure getting repeatedly and brutally owned as part of his "leftward" shift so the lib cuck zoo enclosure is maintained in hopes that future posters may learn from their negative example as well

lmfao

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

absolute meaningless loving drivel

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

zegermans posted:

I can't wait for the op-eds about how it's sexist to hound Sinema and not Manchin (even though people are harassing him on his $500k bribe boat)

manchin, for as much of a piece of poo poo as he is, at least like talked to those people

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

500 good dogs posted:

what's the thread title from

aoc statement on "present" vote to mehdi hasan

https://twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/1444830689283686400

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

dems bad

feinstein...... retire binch

her brain already did

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

Trump banning bump stocks was the most action taken on guns since like Clinton

most progressive president ever

Gave everyone more money than Biden too

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Good soup! posted:

lmfao that probe reason for cpt obvious

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

can we get a free larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

shut up shut UP SHUT UP