Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
also, like how many alts do people have? am i not cool if i dont have an alt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Rectal Death Adept posted:

why can't people do normal crimes like taking more than the amount of sauce taco bell says you can have from their little trays of it

ALLEGEDLY

what the gently caress

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

fits my needs posted:

It's just you and me and me.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

fits my needs posted:

We're all alts here

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

elephant ambush unloading into us like we're a crowd of ppl about to be denied insurance claims

lol

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

"actually, the attempted murdergoon is the good guy here," i explain, as i sign off on a refusal to pay for the syringes for the child of a single mother with type one diabetes

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

shut the gently caress up about goons doing a direct action

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Excelzior posted:

what the gently caress

does your taco bell not do this? the one I go to all the time has little signs about sauce restrictions

I am just now realizing this might be a self fulfilling prophecy as I caused the signs I hate to exist

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

"actually, the attempted murdergoon is the good guy here," i explain, as i sign off on a refusal to pay for the syringes for the child of a single mother with type one diabetes

"Your Honor, my client was merely participating in a crowdfunded flash mob remake of Repo: The Genetic Opera"

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Rectal Death Adept posted:

does your taco bell not do this? the one I go to all the time has little signs about sauce restrictions

I am just now realizing this might be a self fulfilling prophecy as I caused the signs I hate to exist

my dad would always order chinese takeout with lots of extra sauce packets, because "they never give you enough" and he would always ask for extra extra extra so they'd give him enough he could squirrell away, and we wound up with two gallon sized zip bags packed full with little packets of mustard, soy sauce and whatever else.

He never used any of them, he just complained that they never get enough, and he needed to stock up in case they decided they were going to stop giving him extra

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

fits my needs posted:

like, what were they even talking about in the cool zone nowadays, was the revolution and collapse of the US still a few months away?

Mostly poo poo cops did. The Günslinger was noticeably paranoid saying pigs were watching while dog walking and peeking around corners and poo poo

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

So there was a plot to assassinate Assange?

Lol

https://twitter.com/KimberlyHalkett/status/1443007245386665984

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
For real though, it was heartwarming to see all the worst people in the forum come out openly in favor of neo nazis

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

shut the gently caress up about goons doing a direct action

post in the new political activism thread people

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

fits my needs posted:

Do you want an alt? I got a couple to spare but they're mostly D&D burners

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

It is pretty funny that The Cool Zone began life as a new "document the bad things cops do" thread with a specific admonition from the mods at the time that it would be shut down if it went bad the way the LAST "document the bad things cops do" thread went.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
the same uggo WH staffer who banged hope hicks is now banging the hot south dakota governor kristi noem. how does this guy do it!!

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Vim Fuego posted:

For real though, it was heartwarming to see all the worst people in the forum come out openly in favor of neo nazis

Yes I believe that was the core issue at hand

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

mastershakeman posted:

the same uggo WH staffer who banged hope hicks is now banging the hot south dakota governor kristi noem. how does this guy do it!!

good genes

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

ow my foot

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

docbeard posted:

It is pretty funny that The Cool Zone began life as a new "document the bad things cops do" thread with a specific admonition from the mods at the time that it would be shut down if it went bad the way the LAST "document the bad things cops do" thread went.

Cool Zone should've just been MST3K the Protests and should've closed in January.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

spacemang_spliff posted:

firing wildly into an intersection is not bashing the fash or fighting fascism goddamn

What if you fire wildly into an intersection while doing an anime pose?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I had to change the neon sign outside my house from saying "I've always had tiny toes" to "I've never had tiny toes." And then I had to throw that sign in the garbage, because it was inaccurate. I have had tiny toes in the past, I just didn't have them at the moment.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Sedisp posted:

that's different

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

:aochloe:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Sedisp posted:

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

Tiler Kiwi posted:

more and more people are saying he should have used a katana / wakizashi combo and reenacted the cooler scenes from yojimbo, which would have not put any innocents at risk in his pathetic attempt at validation

Ngl if he had walked up to tiny toes and did the left hand quick draw from sanjuro I wouldn't have a bad word to say about the guy.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

If you got no balls she cant find that sphere of you.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury while my client did in fact shoot into a crowd and only by stroke of luck hit no bystanders I would like to remind you that his approximate build and pose is reminiscent of the hit 90s show Trigun.

The defense rests

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
gunkata'd a proud boy's toes off to get them to back off on doin a fascism a lil with good intention anarchy bullets that bend indiscriminately like if Guido Mista was in Wanted only at nazi feet and nothing else

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

trigun was a hit?

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sedisp posted:

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury while my client did in fact shoot into a crowd and only by stroke of luck hit no bystanders I would like to remind you that his approximate build and pose is reminiscent of the hit 90s show Trigun.

The defense rests

Vash the Stampede would definitely shoot a guy in the foot to avoid killing him so this logic checks out

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

trigun was a hit?

it’s more of a cult classic really

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

trigun was a hit?

you know, Vash DID say love and peace while shooting hate lead that cause grief v_v

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

do not trust black bloc bayonetta she has 4 guns

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

do not trust black bloc bayonetta she has 4 guns

clearly vergil is the only one we can trust. instead of any guns, he has magic sword bullets

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lib and let die posted:

clearly vergil is the only one we can trust. instead of any guns, he has magic sword bullets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw3Yqcjb02M

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

I’m always astounded at how much of a turbo-lib Colbert turned out to be, can’t get over it, every clip from his show is more cringe than the last

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i'm gonna scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Sedisp posted:

The defense rests

Vaush the Stampede